The Lounge > Off Topic

NBA #BALLISLIFE

(1/155) > >>

Marceaux:

This thread is for the discussion of basketball relating mainly to the NBA and everything associated with it.

Marceaux:
So i have recently gotten into the NBA more then ever and i really like this new and young Lakers roster, alot of potential and i am a big fan of Lonzo Ball and was pleased to see him drafted #2 overall i also really like Brandon Ingram/Julius Randle so hopefully they can come together this season.

On another note i cant believe Butler got traded to the Wolves!!!!!!!!! :o

Windflower:
The Ball family is cancer. But I don't mind the Lakers anymore I suppose since they aren't plowing through every team like they did when they had Kobe. The Wolves are going to be a great team next year, I've always like them. Towns, Wiggins, and now Butler is the ultimate 3 pair. 

Marceaux:

--- Quote from: Windflower on June 25, 2017, 04:39:25 pm ---The Ball family is cancer. But I don't mind the Lakers anymore I suppose since they aren't plowing through every team like they did when they had Kobe. The Wolves are going to be a great team next year, I've always like them. Towns, Wiggins, and now Butler is the ultimate 3 pair.

--- End quote ---

Yes i am very excited to see the wolves now also! I have also always liked the team for some reason and Towns played for the glorious Kentucky during his time in college so im a pretty big fan of his also! And the Balls aren't that bad, i mean LaVar is pretty outrageous but Lonzo seems really humble and soft-spoken as does his brother LiAngelo. And you cant deny all three brothers are pretty amazing players. And yes i actually hated the Lakers when they had Kobe but i really like these young players and they have actually kind of made me a Laker fan although i really want to love the Magic but they are so shit its impossible to root for them lol.

I really like the prospect from France, Frank Ntilikina as the 8th pick overall by the Knicks. He seems like he could turn out to be something like the Greek freak Antetokounmpo.

Windflower:

--- Quote from: Marceaux on June 25, 2017, 04:55:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Windflower on June 25, 2017, 04:39:25 pm ---The Ball family is cancer. But I don't mind the Lakers anymore I suppose since they aren't plowing through every team like they did when they had Kobe. The Wolves are going to be a great team next year, I've always like them. Towns, Wiggins, and now Butler is the ultimate 3 pair.

--- End quote ---

Yes i am very excited to see the wolves now also! I have also always liked the team for some reason and Towns played for the glorious Kentucky during his time in college so im a pretty big fan of his also! And the Balls aren't that bad, i mean LaVar is pretty outrageous but Lonzo seems really humble and soft-spoken as does his brother LiAngelo. And you cant deny all three brothers are pretty amazing players. And yes i actually hated the Lakers when they had Kobe but i really like these young players and they have actually kind of made me a Laker fan although i really want to love the Magic but they are so shit its impossible to root for them lol.

I really like the prospect from France, Frank Ntilikina as the 8th pick overall by the Knicks. He seems like he could turn out to be something like the Greek freak Antetokounmpo.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I started liking the Wolves even more when they got Wiggins, who's Canadian. They're all great prospects but some things throw me off about Lonzo. For ex. his absurd shoe pricing and his "i only want to play for the lakers" thing he had going on. LaVar is a meme at this point and I honestly think he's just trolling everyone. You gotta stick through with your hometown team man. It's okay to like other teams but every team suffers. As a Raptors fan we've been pretty shit in the past and we had a good past few years but I think we'll start to fall off especially now that Kyle Lowry is gone. Koumpo is one of my favourite players right now in the NBA, he's already a beast and he's only 22.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version