Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78540 times)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #495 on: January 20, 2018, 04:09:08 pm »
I mean I wasn't getting involved in your childish statements extazz but if we were to really have a dick measuring contest on who has ended up finishing in the finals more there would be no doubt in my mind it would be me lmao. I've been playing the game since 2012 (competitively in late 2013 - early 2014) and have finished in the finals a lot more times than ive actually been knocked out early. I will admit in 2017 was probably one of the worst years I've had in NW with regards to being knocked out of tournaments and overall melee I'm trash now compared to what I was that is true. The game simply doesn't mean so much to you anymore once you have gone through the endless grinding and sweating to prove you are a top player (which is what frenchtouch has been doing in the recent years) but as Maurice said on another thread, back then the top players were respected and likeable. I think your biggest achievement personally was turning the competitive scene into pure rivalry, cancerous shit talking and e pene measuring.

p.s I can't believe I just wrote a paragraph to someone who can't read or speak english.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #496 on: January 20, 2018, 04:26:14 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #497 on: January 20, 2018, 04:29:28 pm »
Is ExtaZz salty he isn't high enough on the all-time list or why is he spamming screenshots? I'm a bit confused.

And anyone with a brain knows it's not all about the kills, you can be a support player that can still be a huge asset to the team by keeping others' backs safe and help the others finish off the opponents, I doubt posting a few screens will change the rating. Try giving valid arguements why you should be higher, rather than just insulting and whining.
el famoso support player in nw.
Thx Alator for your impact in gf matchs.
Jammo my screenshoots are only finals of tournaments so it's normal that we never see you.

Don't need to give valids arguments when you have 3 times more  achievements  than 98% of players in this list.

You and haze are 97 and 98 so what's the deal?

Your achievements date as far as 2015, right? You kinda have to realize, that competitive NW has been played since 2012. That's why you can't be possibly higher on the all time list, that's another 3, maybe more, years of tournaments that you have not even played in.

KORE, Yes the game started in 2012 but the real competition is since 2014 and many of players on this list have stoped to play in 2014 and comeback in 2017 or not, so if you played in 2012-2014 or 2015-2017 what's the differance ? And in my opinion the players of 2015-2017+ are better than the old and you cant say i was not here because my first finals in tourny started in 2013-2014 this is why this list is not logic

2016+ french players are indeed better thats why they a re on top of the current list  ;)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #498 on: January 20, 2018, 04:29:42 pm »
i knew firmino was sick when i bought his tots in fifa 14

Haze

« Reply #499 on: January 20, 2018, 04:39:39 pm »
I don't know if you guys that are making big msg or big statement "back then...."  know that Extazz is just trash talking and triggering you hard like in or out FT for the sole purpose of laughing a bit. Extazz never whine or complaint for anything, he trash talk you to disturb you, get in your head, then he has already started to eat you from inside while  you speak your truth to proves your point whatever it can be and destroy you at the very last time trust me on that ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 04:42:04 pm by Drake »

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 20, 2018, 04:46:29 pm »
Seems like he's the one who is extremely triggered here because of his rating ngl. Even so I've never bothered to ask but I sincerely hope the 94 at the end of his name does not relate to a birth date being 1994, if so that's extremely pitiful.

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 20, 2018, 05:02:01 pm »
11-10 neverforget

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #502 on: January 20, 2018, 05:04:13 pm »
it relates to where he lives

Spoiler
i can give the adress for bitcoins  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
[close]
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #503 on: January 20, 2018, 05:08:05 pm »
I fail to comprehend how people are still taking Extazz and Haze serious. These kids conceit themselves to be some kind of undisputed gods for winning tournaments since 2015 and in their minds the competetive scene started back in 2015. They don't answer to the many arugments brought to them and just reply with ingame screenshots in order to convince everyone of how good they are (in the todays community ofc). I personally think it's a mixture between stupidity and the lack of understanding normal English since they don't seem to understand a logic argumentation.
It is hard to deny that they are nowadays one of or even the best players in the game, but still they are complaining. For the future I would suggest to just ignore their gibberish.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Sinjide

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arthur MacFarlan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #504 on: January 20, 2018, 05:41:19 pm »
I want to go back to the days in which the top players in the community were real, likeable human beings  :)

I fail to comprehend how people are still taking Extazz and Haze serious. These kids conceit themselves to be some kind of undisputed gods for winning tournaments since 2015 and in their minds the competetive scene started back in 2015. They don't answer to the many arugments brought to them and just reply with ingame screenshots in order to convince everyone of how good they are (in the todays community ofc). I personally think it's a mixture between stupidity and the lack of understanding normal English since they don't seem to understand a logic argumentation.
It is hard to deny that they are nowadays one of or even the best players in the game, but still they are complaining. For the future I would suggest to just ignore their gibberish.

Can't "like" your posts so I'm just gonna quote them  :'(

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 20, 2018, 05:46:41 pm »
hi guys how is everyone

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2018, 05:56:36 pm »

Guys listen this dad ,  this father who did everything in his life , he is maybe your futur president.. No really stfu dude.
The facts are here we are actually 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 , 6v6 , 7v7 , 8v8 , 9v9 ,10v10 champions
You ,  grandfather ,  in 2012-2014 what did you win ?
The respects of other little shits  like jammo because you make 15-2 in gf ?
We do not have the same standards for me the best players are  players who dominated everything , who win everything.
It's ofc not your case but it's mine.

To conclud fastly for little brains
Spoiler
(Jammo , Alator el famoso support , and Kore THE support since 2012 , & CO)
[close]

I'm currently speaking with someone who never had 1/10 of my achievements in nw.

Finaly alator , jammo , kore , noswill , moskito < Haze , extazz achievements

Spoiler
(if i add lebrave we can add all the elite tiers exept evanovic who he was the only one to dominate nw game when knew always block..)
[close]
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Oatmeal

« Reply #507 on: January 20, 2018, 05:58:57 pm »
where am i on this list? i would easily be 90 rated on here

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 20, 2018, 06:03:38 pm »

Guys listen this dad ,  this father who did everything in his life , he is maybe your futur president.. No really stfu dude.
The facts are here we are actually 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 , 6v6 , 7v7 , 8v8 , 9v9 ,10v10 champions
We do not have the same standards for me the best players are  players who dominated everything , who win everything.

Spoiler
[close]

I'm currently speaking with someone who never had 1/10 of my achievements in nw.

Spoiler
(if i add lebrave we can add all the elite tiers exept evanovic who he was the only one to dominate nw game when knew always block..)
[close]

You might wanna do some more research on what Nosswill achieved during his competitiv time.

Just shows me that you have actually no idea of what happend in this community.

I guess you need a place for yourself to feel better to maybe compensate something.

You will grow up eventually.
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 20, 2018, 06:23:12 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

You might wanna do some more research on what Nosswill achieved during his competitiv time.

Just shows me that you have actually no idea of what happend in this community.

I guess you need a place for yourself to feel better to maybe compensate something.

You will grow up eventually.
[close]
He just clings to the only thing he has slight relevance to in his life.

And FYI Extazz ive won all of them tournaments on multiple occasions during my time with the community and so has nosswill. the only one I have not is a duel tournament which I've always been honest and said I suck at  ;D  So you are just making yourself look even more silly, if thats possible.