Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 78900 times)

Tournesol

Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #480 on: January 20, 2018, 02:44:59 pm »
I want to go back to the days in which the top players in the community were real, likeable human beings  :)

good lad

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #481 on: January 20, 2018, 02:49:16 pm »
add mr HerculesTP
yeah just ignore this one

you should probably also add pizza

no

You should stop spending time in a shitty list like this.
Better than that maybe try to don't make 4-11 in the next tournament and 6-11 .. pls

it's for the all time list

little bonus for the currently

typical case of low self esteem
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #482 on: January 20, 2018, 02:52:23 pm »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #485 on: January 20, 2018, 03:22:54 pm »
Is ExtaZz salty he isn't high enough on the all-time list or why is he spamming screenshots? I'm a bit confused.

And anyone with a brain knows it's not all about the kills, you can be a support player that can still be a huge asset to the team by keeping others' backs safe and help the others finish off the opponents, I doubt posting a few screens will change the rating. Try giving valid arguements why you should be higher, rather than just insulting and whining.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 20, 2018, 03:25:41 pm »
The fact they even have to take screenshots when they play well says it all tbh.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #487 on: January 20, 2018, 03:36:40 pm »
Is ExtaZz salty he isn't high enough on the all-time list or why is he spamming screenshots? I'm a bit confused.

And anyone with a brain knows it's not all about the kills, you can be a support player that can still be a huge asset to the team by keeping others' backs safe and help the others finish off the opponents, I doubt posting a few screens will change the rating. Try giving valid arguements why you should be higher, rather than just insulting and whining.
el famoso support player in nw.
Thx Alator for your impact in gf matchs.
Jammo my screenshoots are only finals of tournaments so it's normal that we never see you.

Don't need to give valids arguments when you have 3 times more  achievements  than 98% of players in this list.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #488 on: January 20, 2018, 03:42:32 pm »

Jammo my screenshoots are only finals of tournaments so it's normal that we never see you.

Don't need to give valids arguments when you have 3 times more  achievements  than 98% of players in this list.

You and haze are 97 and 98 so what's the deal?

Your achievements date as far as 2015, right? You kinda have to realize, that competitive NW has been played since 2012. That's why you can't be possibly higher on the all time list, that's another 3, maybe more, years of tournaments that you have not even played in.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: January 20, 2018, 03:53:22 pm »

You and haze are 97 and 98 so what's the deal?

Your achievements date as far as 2015, right? You kinda have to realize, that competitive NW has been played since 2012. That's why you can't be possibly higher on the all time list, that's another 3, maybe more, years of tournaments that you have not even played in.

KORE, Yes the game started in 2012 but the real competition is since 2014 and many of players on this list have stoped to play in 2014 and comeback in 2017 or not, so if you played in 2012-2014 or 2015-2017 what's the differance ? And in my opinion the players of 2015-2017+ are better than the old and you cant say i was not here because my first finals in tourny started in 2013-2014 this is why this list is not logic

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #490 on: January 20, 2018, 03:53:52 pm »
desant should be in the list instead of ext_kill
kobzik should be lower cuz he's not playing that actively for now
elessar is russian
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #491 on: January 20, 2018, 03:54:09 pm »

I wouldn't bother trying to insult me with anything about the game, I'm happy with what I've achieved, and it is only a game. You're just wasting your time.

Making claims that can easily be disproven just makes you look silly and childish, one tournament I can recall off the top of my head where Jammo was in a final was the NWECT 7v7 tournament where FT was the first team to turn a gf match into something reminicent of a siege when getting pinned up against the fence.

"Please be rational in your approach and support your opinion with well constructed arguments (Based on the current criteria).", you clearly do, just because you think that you're better because of more achievements in a game doesn't mean that you can just ignore what has been clearly stated and expect to get what you want.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #492 on: January 20, 2018, 04:00:52 pm »

I wouldn't bother trying to insult me with anything about the game, I'm happy with what I've achieved, and it is only a game. You're just wasting your time.

Making claims that can easily be disproven just makes you look silly and childish, one tournament I can recall off the top of my head where Jammo was in a final was the NWECT 7v7 tournament where FT was the first team to turn a gf match into something reminicent of a siege when getting pinned up against the fence.

"Please be rational in your approach and support your opinion with well constructed arguments (Based on the current criteria).", you clearly do, just because you think that you're better because of more achievements in a game doesn't mean that you can just ignore what has been clearly stated and expect to get what you want.
that was before I made FrenchTouch great, wouldn't really use that example

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: January 20, 2018, 04:04:29 pm »

that was before I made FrenchTouch great, wouldn't really use that example

and extazz was not with FT in the NWECT 7v7 tournament so try again

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #494 on: January 20, 2018, 04:08:56 pm »

i was carrying those frogs there
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |