Author Topic: Hockey Thread  (Read 50589 times)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
Re: Hockey Thread
« Reply #390 on: June 11, 2021, 05:48:41 am »
avs are soft pussies just like last year

morons
Spoiler
[close]

Only said Colorado because the thought of any of the remaining teams winning the cup sickens me.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #391 on: June 11, 2021, 06:25:44 am »
avs are soft pussies just like last year

morons
Spoiler
[close]
u aint even vote on the poll smh

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #392 on: June 11, 2021, 02:33:02 pm »
Vegas baby
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2021, 07:25:50 pm »
god please anyone but vegas

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 12, 2021, 02:15:26 am »

They didn’t even exist a few years ago how could anyone root against them. Can’t wait for Pacioretty to get his revenge.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 12, 2021, 05:56:25 am »

They didn’t even exist a few years ago how could anyone root against them. Can’t wait for Pacioretty to get his revenge.
god your hockey takes make me wanna slit my wrists
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 12, 2021, 02:37:35 pm »

Lmao how about this one: Marty > Roy

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #397 on: June 12, 2021, 04:26:04 pm »

It’s checks since you’re from the NJ area but honestly I agree. It’s close

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 12, 2021, 10:13:07 pm »

this is at least debatable whereas rooting against vegas should be self-evident
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #399 on: June 13, 2021, 01:42:27 am »
Tampa v. Vegas should be a fun finals

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 13, 2021, 04:25:58 pm »

People are just jealous that Vegas got to skip all the years of being terrible because they did a fantastic job in the expansion draft. I also really don’t like the Canadiens so I hope Vegas creams them.

I can understand why people hate Vegas but to me I just don’t get it. One of the best stories in sports. Can’t wait to watch the “30 for 30” they make about them in the future.

Also I think it helps me cause the Devils are terrible right now. I’d be more upset if I was a contending team and some new team comes in and makes a joke of the league their first go at it. But I fucking loved that shit. Inject it into my veins. I hope Seattle does the same damn thing. And it’s awesome cause the Devils have nothing to lose in the expansion draft haha. We are about to have Jack Hughes and Luke Hughes on the same team.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #401 on: June 13, 2021, 07:09:34 pm »

People are just jealous that Vegas got to skip all the years of being terrible because they did a fantastic job in the expansion draft. I also really don’t like the Canadiens so I hope Vegas creams them.

I can understand why people hate Vegas but to me I just don’t get it. One of the best stories in sports. Can’t wait to watch the “30 for 30” they make about them in the future.

Also I think it helps me cause the Devils are terrible right now. I’d be more upset if I was a contending team and some new team comes in and makes a joke of the league their first go at it. But I fucking loved that shit. Inject it into my veins. I hope Seattle does the same damn thing. And it’s awesome cause the Devils have nothing to lose in the expansion draft haha. We are about to have Jack Hughes and Luke Hughes on the same team.
yes I am being a salty bitch but they just got to be good outta nowhere while my teams are either shit or have spent years and years of rebuilding to be mediocre, and they’re just good out the bat. Jealousy I guess but fuck it makes me mad to see their success while my teams just suck dick

plus they eliminated my 2 favourite teams in the playoffs in previous years, so fuck em
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 07:57:47 am by HuntehPetros »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 13, 2021, 08:29:18 pm »

yes I am being a salty bitch but they just got to be good outta nowhere while my teams are either shit or have spent years and years of rebuilding to be mediocre, and they’re just good out the bat. Jealousy I guess but fuck it makes me mad to see their success while my teams just suck dick

plus they eliminated my 2 favourite teams in the playoffs, so fuck em

Fair enough

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2021, 10:19:21 pm »
Why is everyone hating on my Canadiens??  :'(

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #404 on: June 14, 2021, 04:05:57 am »
Why is everyone hating on my Canadiens??  :'(
they have the worst fanbase out of any team in hockey, cant think of any other teams with worse fans. maybe Philly, Boston?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳