Author Topic: Hockey Thread  (Read 50462 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hockey Thread
« Reply #345 on: June 01, 2021, 04:41:45 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHA Leafs fucking suck
i thought the most embarassing thing in the nhl was the bolts getting swept after a 62 win season. and honestly it was, but at this point the leafs losing 5 straight winner take all games takes the cake

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #346 on: June 01, 2021, 04:54:31 am »
LETS GO CANADIENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #347 on: June 01, 2021, 05:09:45 am »
LETS GO CANADIENS!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck u
cheer for the atlanta thrashers aka the winnipeg jets you bastard

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #348 on: June 01, 2021, 05:13:58 am »
playoff time again,

i swtg if the leafs lose to the canadiens...
you predicted it :D

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #349 on: June 01, 2021, 05:25:49 am »
playoff time again,

i swtg if the leafs lose to the canadiens...
you predicted it :D

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 03, 2021, 04:26:47 am »
That hit at the end of the canada match.  oof.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #351 on: June 03, 2021, 07:23:40 am »
I cheer for Winnipeg but Scheifele deserves to be suspended for like 4 for that hit, absolutely awful shit. Only going to hurt Winnipeg, great job Scheifs really appreciated.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 03, 2021, 12:30:34 pm »
Sweden didn’t make playoffs and Canada just barely did, at least they can have a redemption ark but still what a fucking joke.

We had a pretty underwhelming team but losing to Denmark and Belarus...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 12:35:07 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #353 on: June 03, 2021, 01:20:47 pm »
I cheer for Winnipeg but Scheifele deserves to be suspended for like 4 for that hit, absolutely awful shit. Only going to hurt Winnipeg, great job Scheifs really appreciated.

I think that hit was fucking perfect. Could he have played the puck and tried to prevent the goal? Sure. Did he absolutely destroy a man for making a boneheaded unnecessary play? Yes.

The guy put himself on a platter. Don’t know what else he or anybody expected to happen other than that big collision.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 03, 2021, 05:09:41 pm »

I think that hit was fucking perfect. Could he have played the puck and tried to prevent the goal? Sure. Did he absolutely destroy a man for making a boneheaded unnecessary play? Yes.

The guy put himself on a platter. Don’t know what else he or anybody expected to happen other than that big collision.
I mean, one goal game in the playoffs you take any scoring chances you get. it was unequivocally a terrible hit and I hope he gets a couple for it. totally preventable

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 03, 2021, 05:40:07 pm »
He had no intention of stopping the guy from scoring.  He was mad earlier in the game, and was looking for something to take his frustration out on after the game was decided.  There was ~50 seconds left in the game, and it was obvious he was going to score before he made it to him or the puck.  He just wanted to smash someone. 

Anyways, i would guess he will sit out most or all of this series.  I would imagine how injured the other player is will influence it.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 03, 2021, 09:02:22 pm »
good for ehlers tho, shielded the guy from the scrum

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #357 on: June 03, 2021, 09:50:44 pm »
He had no intention of stopping the guy from scoring.  He was mad earlier in the game, and was looking for something to take his frustration out on after the game was decided.  There was ~50 seconds left in the game, and it was obvious he was going to score before he made it to him or the puck.  He just wanted to smash someone. 

Anyways, i would guess he will sit out most or all of this series.  I would imagine how injured the other player is will influence it.

Tom Wilson got a $5,000 fine and no suspension for trying to kill the best player on the most popular team in hockey.

Scheifele ain’t getting playoff game suspensions for a clean hit lmao
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 03, 2021, 10:05:29 pm »

Tom Wilson got a $5,000 fine and no suspension for trying to kill the best player on the most popular team in hockey.

nothing was clean about that hit bro what are you even saying

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #359 on: June 03, 2021, 10:23:57 pm »

nothing was clean about that hit bro what are you even saying