Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 629749 times)

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #4470 on: October 26, 2022, 06:18:57 pm »
In-game Name: 7-Sins_Acedia
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): RT_Python
Reason For Ban: Intentional killing of an ally. Insulting players.
Time/date (If Known): A week or two weeks ago.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Henceforth, I will no longer deliberately kill server administrators, and insult players for their vile style of play, whatever it may be.
Please unlock this key. This is my main key. I use it to play in tournaments and participate in matchmaking. I am a little annoyed to constantly change the key to enter the different servers. Thank you.
Player ID (If Known):1591730

Offline Xaos

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: dogman
« Reply #4471 on: October 27, 2022, 08:58:21 pm »
In-game Name: GoJP_watermelonboy45
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Smallest
Reason For Ban: Insulting admin
Time/date (If Known): 27/10/2022
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am very sorry for insulting Smallest. He double spawned making us lose the round, which of course made me incredibly angry. I shouldn't have said what i said and it won't happen again.
Player ID (If Known): 1677879 

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: October 28, 2022, 12:23:20 am »
In-game Name: VexisI_I | Fluxyy | ShanksLeRoux
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):  different Admin (Steinmann, Skaeen, I can't remember the others I'm sorry).
Reason For Ban: Teamkilling, Ban evasion, ( https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35328.4425 )
Time/date (If Known): It's been 1 year now since I've been banned several times
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Actually everything started when I got my first ban almost 1 year ago, I should have asked for a deban like everyone else but as I hadn't matured enough to understand this I said to myself ''la flemme'' to ask to be unbanned and I'm going to buy a 5€ key on instant gaming then I was banned for ban evasion and I should have asked for a deban request and then I continued in this delirium and bought up to 4 NW keys on the internet to play each time on gf server because the server I loved it too much and it was the only thing where I could train to become stronger on the game. So I kept on doing this until I realised that I had to stop doing it because it was becoming endless, so I stopped and since then I've been waiting for weeks before asking you for a unban of one of my NW keys. I'm really sorry I did this, I should have applied for an unban like everyone else and stopped this crap now I've matured a little bit in 2 weeks I'm going to be 15 and I've realised what I did wrong. I'm really sorry and I apologize to all the administration of gf server whether it is Owners or Administrators Bobertini Skaeen Steinman Herishey here you go I hope you accept but apologies. Please accept my most respectful greetings.
Player ID (If Known): 1422790 | 2333376 | 2321542 | 1210502 | (Key of MrKnight and severus : 2212627 )
Try again next week.

Apology/Statement Against Ban: Henceforth, I will no longer deliberately kill server administrators, and insult players for their vile style of play, whatever it may be.
Please unlock this key. This is my main key. I use it to play in tournaments and participate in matchmaking. I am a little annoyed to constantly change the key to enter the different servers. Thank you.
Contact me on Steam.

In-game Name: GoJP_watermelonboy45
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Smallest
Reason For Ban: Insulting admin
Time/date (If Known): 27/10/2022
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am very sorry for insulting Smallest. He double spawned making us lose the round, which of course made me incredibly angry. I shouldn't have said what i said and it won't happen again.
Player ID (If Known): 1677879 
Unbanned.

Offline mlzskn123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: October 28, 2022, 11:20:03 am »
In-game Name: SwissG
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autoban
Reason For Ban: teamkill
Time/date (If Known): I  guess it was 2 months ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: A Russian kept killing me (we were on the same team) then I was automatically banned when I killed him more. Sorry for my bad behaviour i ll not do that again.
Player ID (If Known): 1893535

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: October 29, 2022, 11:48:24 pm »
In-game Name: SwissG
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autoban
Reason For Ban: teamkill
Time/date (If Known): I  guess it was 2 months ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: A Russian kept killing me (we were on the same team) then I was automatically banned when I killed him more. Sorry for my bad behaviour i ll not do that again.
Player ID (If Known): 1893535

Unbanned

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: October 30, 2022, 09:44:17 pm »

Denied

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #4476 on: October 31, 2022, 05:18:44 am »
n-game Name: 7-Sins_Acedia
Reason For Ban: Insults , deliberate killing of allies.
Time/date (If Known): I don't know.
Apology/Statement Against Ban:No more insulting players, and deliberately killing players, much less a server administrator. Please forgive me. I promise not to break any more server rules, and not to use a large number of keys to bypass the blocking.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: October 31, 2022, 07:53:17 am »
n-game Name: 7-Sins_Acedia
Reason For Ban: Insults , deliberate killing of allies.
Time/date (If Known): I don't know.
Apology/Statement Against Ban:No more insulting players, and deliberately killing players, much less a server administrator. Please forgive me. I promise not to break any more server rules, and not to use a large number of keys to bypass the blocking.
Denied.

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: November 01, 2022, 01:01:22 pm »
In-Game Name: Tomppa
Steam Name: Tömps
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 84th, Rct. 92nd, Lt (I guess? I don't know)
Admin Experience: Was an admin on killbox server ages ago, other than that mainly in tournaments and casual events
Spoken Languages: Swedish, Finnish, English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Highly doubt, but anything is possible I suppose
Player ID: 957270
Reason Why You Want This Role
(Make it detailed and unique):

You receive maps, I receive admin, yes?

In case of rulebreaks, etc during the weird hours of the day where I play I feel like myself, as the most just of all NW players, am compelled to upkeep the long lasting traditions of fair play of the game. Alas I am unable to do this in my current peasant form, so I wish to be bestowed the almighty powers of a trial admin.

Also I'm better than spooky on csgo, evidence below:

''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: November 01, 2022, 07:23:42 pm »
Admin Experience: Was an admin on killbox server ages ago, other than that mainly in tournaments and casual events
Banned before? (If yes, state why): Highly doubt, but anything is possible I suppose

In case of rulebreaks, etc during the weird hours of the day where I play I feel like myself, as the most just of all NW players, am compelled to upkeep the long lasting traditions of fair play of the game. Alas I am unable to do this in my current peasant form, so I wish to be bestowed the almighty powers of a trial admin.

Admin apps are not open at the moment  :)

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: November 05, 2022, 05:47:32 pm »

Admin apps are not open at the moment  :)

''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Alpha_Icarus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrKnight
« Reply #4481 on: November 06, 2022, 05:21:43 pm »

Ban Request

Your In-game Name:Lycoris_Lustful_Neko
Their In-game Name:96y_rec_pain and CoskoGovno
Reason For Ban:deliberate teamkill on spawn, kicks
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 3-4 pm gmt

Fluxyy

« Reply #4482 on: November 06, 2022, 08:34:10 pm »
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):  different Admin (Steinmann, Skaeen, I can't remember the others I'm sorry).
Reason For Ban: Teamkilling, Ban evasion, ( https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35328.4425 )
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Actually everything started when I got my first ban almost 1 year ago, I should have asked for a deban like everyone else but as I hadn't matured enough to understand this I said to myself ''la flemme'' to ask to be unbanned and I'm going to buy a 5€ key on instant gaming then I was banned for ban evasion and I should have asked for a deban request and then I continued in this delirium and bought up to 4 NW keys on the internet to play each time on gf server because the server I loved it too much and it was the only thing where I could train to become stronger on the game. So I kept on doing this until I realised that I had to stop doing it because it was becoming endless, so I stopped and since then I've been waiting for weeks before asking you for a unban of one of my NW keys. I'm really sorry I did this, I should have applied for an unban like everyone else and stopped this crap now I've matured a little bit in 2 weeks I'm going to be 15 and I've realised what I did wrong. I'm really sorry and I apologize to all the administration of gf server whether it is Owners or Administrators Bobertini Skaeen Steinman Herishey here you go I hope you accept but apologies. Please accept my most respectful greetings.
Player ID (If Known): 1422790 | 2333376 | 2321542 | 1210502 | (Key of MrKnight and severus : 2212627 )

Offline LeBird

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: November 09, 2022, 07:54:46 pm »
In-game Name: Bird_playingonwiicontroller
Reason For Ban: Insulting HiReaper and tking him
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Dario
Time/date (If Known): 18:50 - 09/11/2022
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry I was trolling in ts with friends and i didnt realise until after the ban, im very sorry for this and i wont do it again
Player ID (If Known): 1417016

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: November 10, 2022, 08:09:25 am »

Ban Request

Your In-game Name:Lycoris_Lustful_Neko
Their In-game Name:96y_rec_pain and CoskoGovno
Reason For Ban:deliberate teamkill on spawn, kicks
Evidence (screenshots):
Spoiler
[close]
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): 3-4 pm gmt

Will look at this today.

Likwise.