Author Topic: Theodin's Book of Melee  (Read 70344 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Theodin's Book of Melee
« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2018, 03:36:03 pm »
then why you here
you're stupid

he should be somewhere on here, he demolished around 50% of the players on the list within his short period of existence

I'm pretty sure the only people he's beaten from the 'list' is Maple and Krastinov, he also got demolished by AsianP.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2018, 04:51:27 pm »
ITS NOT A LIST
That’s it, if your ego is greater than your ability to reason/read you’re banned from this thread

I was actually taught by zzehth, that's why I have a very similar style to him most of the time
That’s something I didn’t know, but it makes a lot of sense... I remember you telling me once that you didn’t want to have to use fancy shit to win, just the “basics” at a high level

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #302 on: February 02, 2018, 04:59:43 pm »
It's a good list Theo

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #303 on: February 02, 2018, 05:11:27 pm »
Top 10 number 10 week 2 and I’m not on the list  :o
click here to join the 84th

Oatmeal

« Reply #304 on: February 02, 2018, 05:12:02 pm »
then why you here
you're stupid

he should be somewhere on here, he demolished around 50% of the players on the list within his short period of existence

I'm pretty sure the only people he's beaten from the 'list' is Maple and Krastinov, he also got demolished by AsianP.
AsianP vs Oatmeal 2 LIVE ON CHEFS OF SWAZILAND PPV

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 02, 2018, 05:14:33 pm »
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 02, 2018, 05:58:58 pm »
where's the list, I don't see me or it
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #307 on: February 02, 2018, 07:40:43 pm »
ITS NOT A LIST
That’s it, if your ego is greater than your ability to reason/read you’re banned from this thread

I was actually taught by zzehth, that's why I have a very similar style to him most of the time
That’s something I didn’t know, but it makes a lot of sense... I remember you telling me once that you didn’t want to have to use fancy shit to win, just the “basics” at a high level

It's a list of players. It's not a skill ranking.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #308 on: February 02, 2018, 07:45:27 pm »
I wanna see AsianP vs KnightOfStJohn 2 pls

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 02, 2018, 08:23:47 pm »
ITS NOT A LIST

It's a list of players. It's not a skill ranking.
Correct

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #310 on: February 02, 2018, 09:24:21 pm »
Oatmeal won because I was fighting ironically, remember that Oatmeal. I destroyed your master aka Suns twice in a row, don't make me increase my power usage from 0.5%  to 0.6%.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 02, 2018, 10:30:12 pm »
where's the list, I don't see me or it

Where's the skill ranking
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #312 on: February 02, 2018, 10:31:33 pm »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2018, 11:16:50 pm »
Ur a 10 in my heart Sleek