Author Topic: Theodin's Book of Melee  (Read 71410 times)

MATT123456789

Re: Theodin's Book of Melee: Chapter Two Recently Released!
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2017, 11:02:20 pm »
Thanks for the feedback - however, I would note that some of the criticisms you listed are inaccurate, e.g - stab damage is not affected by distance (to a certain degree) but by stab type and movement.
I appreciate the feedback - I made my criteria a bit too wide with chapter two, so I may add a chapter 4 going a bit more in depth. :D

I'll make chapter 4 because by how you duel, you don't utilize any attacks other than side sweeps and side step down spam. And you will not be teaching something you know about.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2017, 11:04:35 pm »
Thanks for the feedback - however, I would note that some of the criticisms you listed are inaccurate, e.g - stab damage is not affected by distance (to a certain degree) but by stab type and movement.
I appreciate the feedback - I made my criteria a bit too wide with chapter two, so I may add a chapter 4 going a bit more in depth. :D

I'll make chapter 4 because by how you duel, you don't utilize any attacks other than side sweeps and side step down spam. And you will not be teaching something you know about.
Feel free to make your own book! I think it's an awesome project to do. However, all the work for mine will be solely my work.
Also, I'm very interested in your assessments, chapter one-esque, if you release them.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ
  • Side: Union
A year of underdogs

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2017, 06:44:48 pm »
Jeez I'm releasing it when I'm home from work yikes

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2017, 07:05:37 pm »
Jeez I'm releasing it when I'm home from work yikes

I don't want it anymore u can stay at work you big idiot
A year of underdogs

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2017, 01:05:40 am »
9:30 EST

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2017, 01:17:09 am »
9:30 EST
Exactly, or you're done kiddo
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline PJ

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2017, 01:41:04 am »
He's lost my trust already dead book fuck this mod
A year of underdogs

MATT123456789

« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2017, 01:41:21 am »
Judging by how bad chapter 2 was I have low expectations for chapter 3.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2017, 02:29:00 am »
Chapter three out an hour early!
(Steam was down xd)

Offline PJ

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2017, 02:49:21 am »
Chapter 3 was weak.  :-\

I WAITED A MONTH FOR THIS >:( >:( >:(
A year of underdogs

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2017, 02:51:08 am »
Smh. Not buying the next chapter
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2017, 03:03:29 am »
You only really went into detail on the 1v2 and 2v1 :/

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2017, 03:11:59 am »
Well fuck. better lock the topic so no one else can critique the chapter!

on
You only really went into detail on the 1v2 and 2v1 :/
this note, I've decided I'm going to make a chapter 3.5 which will take on a different form. The biggest challenge with writing this is what to talk about. I can go into detail about 3v2's, but, like, what's the relevancy? and how much do I even write? So, instead of me taking wild stabs and hoping you like it, you're going to tell me what to write - as in, you ask me questions. From today till July 1st send me questions by any form of communication about melee, and i'll go reaaalllll in deep with them, and release the answers as a sub chapter on July 6th. Or if that's not a thing people want i'll just go to chapter 4 which was my all time all star team I think