Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 527031 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The General Political Thread - Brexit poll (#FSEXIT)
« Reply #3555 on: May 21, 2018, 09:13:09 pm »
it is okay from international law point of view to shoot kids because of border law.

Uhm.... no it isn't....
Law that is not enforced is not a law.
Yes it is
It is just as much as I am king of France.
You're talking shit. If something is written into law then it's law. Its fact, not debate.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3556 on: May 21, 2018, 09:20:43 pm »
Step 1) Don't attempt to cross the fence of the Israeli border illegally
Step 2) Avoid getting shot

We have to get this groundbreaking revelation to the Palestinians as soon as possible

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: May 21, 2018, 09:35:12 pm »

We have to get this groundbreaking revelation to the Palestinians as soon as possible
Other countries manage to not shoot kids. But I’m sure those children posed a great threat to heavily armed soldiers. I guess that’s what they tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3558 on: May 21, 2018, 09:57:13 pm »
it is okay from international law point of view to shoot kids because of border law.

Uhm.... no it isn't....
Law that is not enforced is not a law.
Yes it is
It is just as much as I am king of France.
You're talking shit. If something is written into law then it's law. Its fact, not debate.
You literally just said 'if something is written it is a fact, not debate'. A law being written and signed by most of the countries that is not enforced is just letters on paper, it is not de facto law.

I mean it is not like Palestinians knew what is going to happen, they did it to gain international favor and attention. You have to have a pretty good reason to send your kids to be shot just to get attention, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what could the the reason?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:00:13 pm by McPero »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: May 21, 2018, 10:38:44 pm »
If something is written into law then it is law. It’s not that hard a concept to grasp. Law is a bit of paper and law enforcement is there to adhere to it. Sometimes it doesn’t but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s law.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
« Reply #3560 on: May 21, 2018, 11:09:39 pm »
It's quite amusing reading an argument over the manifestation of literal and metaphorical law.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #3561 on: May 21, 2018, 11:31:24 pm »

Other countries manage to not shoot kids. But I’m sure those children posed a great threat to heavily armed soldiers. I guess that’s what they tell themselves so they can sleep at night.
Israel = Jews. Jews are God's people. Jews killing Palestinians can thus be interpreted as..
Spoiler

I'll see myself out
[close]

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: May 22, 2018, 12:18:29 am »
Jesus saw through them and their lies. Kicked them out the temple for breaking laws. Then he opened up the recruitment on the GF server.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #3563 on: May 22, 2018, 04:11:20 am »
bro what even is mcpero i cant tell if hes killed my high or intensified it tf you talking about bud

im convinced i just witnessed either the best trolling ive seen in years or the human embodiment of edge

Yeah easiest thing to do is just call someone retarded,  troll and a 14 years old not giving a single argument?

Where in my post was any of that? Are you well?

Is it illegal to j-walk in some regions and areas? Yes. Is it heavily enforced? Not always. Is it no longer a law because of that? Obviously no, it's still the law. Does the enforcement of the law being often unenforced because there aren't always officers around to make anything out of it when it happens mean it's any less of a law? Obviously no, it is still the law. Does it often going unenforced mean officers wont enforce it when they are around and can enforce it, because so many people get away with it when they're not there? No.

Israel is committing international crimes but isn't being held accountable for them--the law is being broken, no action is being taken. All that aside I can't believe you view Israel as in the right here, and Palestinians being the bad guys. That is fucking mind blowing. THAT'S why I thought you had to be trolling (again, I mentioned nothing about your mental capability or your age). But now it's clear that you're just relentless in your trolling efforts to an unhealthy degree, or you're actually just a terrible human being.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #3564 on: May 22, 2018, 05:55:08 am »
Are you well?

Still my favourite part of the post
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: May 22, 2018, 03:51:27 pm »
bro what even is mcpero i cant tell if hes killed my high or intensified it tf you talking about bud

im convinced i just witnessed either the best trolling ive seen in years or the human embodiment of edge

Yeah easiest thing to do is just call someone retarded,  troll and a 14 years old not giving a single argument?

Where in my post was any of that? Are you well?

Is it illegal to j-walk in some regions and areas? Yes. Is it heavily enforced? Not always. Is it no longer a law because of that? Obviously no, it's still the law. Does the enforcement of the law being often unenforced because there aren't always officers around to make anything out of it when it happens mean it's any less of a law? Obviously no, it is still the law. Does it often going unenforced mean officers wont enforce it when they are around and can enforce it, because so many people get away with it when they're not there? No.

Israel is committing international crimes but isn't being held accountable for them--the law is being broken, no action is being taken. All that aside I can't believe you view Israel as in the right here, and Palestinians being the bad guys. That is fucking mind blowing. THAT'S why I thought you had to be trolling (again, I mentioned nothing about your mental capability or your age). But now it's clear that you're just relentless in your trolling efforts to an unhealthy degree, or you're actually just a terrible human being.
I posted that in general as other people do/did that. By that I mean call people stuff and instead of bringing arguments.   Telling them why they think they are wrong, I don't mind getting talked shit I would just rather have a constructive reply. 

You clearly got everything wrong. I was talking about 'gas attack'  in Syria when you posted that. I actually don't support Israel in anything, their country was created by 2000 years old claim and they firmly believe they are the best nation in the world choosen by God and that rest should serve them, basically Hitler's insane political views. But I believe part of the blame is on Palestine leadership that this happened. I am basically criticising international laws/their enforcement since it is so biased towards main NATO members. When Russia breaks international law it gets sanctioned, Israel shooting kids on border, thumbs up removed some terrorist kebab.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: May 22, 2018, 06:19:20 pm »
Hold on there McPero...

1. Israel isn't a NATO member...
2. If you're referring to the United States in terms of international law, the U.S. hasn't signed most of the treaties in regards to weapons usage and such.
3. Israel's security politics do not, in any way whatsoever,  closely resemble those of Hitler....

There is a major drive for Israel's security politics that is also the cause for their tendency to not really care about international law and humanitarian rights, but it's a bit complex. If people are really interested I can tell, otherwise you guys'll just have to take my word for it.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: May 22, 2018, 06:51:43 pm »
2. If you're referring to the United States in terms of international law, the U.S. hasn't signed most of the treaties in regards to weapons usage and such.

Not technically true as there's a difference between signing and ratifying, but I understand your point. The USA has actually signed most of these treaties but has a habit of not ratifying them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:53:57 pm by StevenChilton »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: May 22, 2018, 08:04:03 pm »
Hold on there McPero...

1. Israel isn't a NATO member...
3. Israel's security politics do not, in any way whatsoever,  closely resemble those of Hitler....

There is a major drive for Israel's security politics that is also the cause for their tendency to not really care about international law and humanitarian rights, but it's a bit complex. If people are really interested I can tell, otherwise you guys'll just have to take my word for it.
They are close ally of USA but okay NATO and Israel den.  I was talking about Israeli ideology not their security policies.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: May 22, 2018, 08:28:51 pm »
They go, and have always gone, almost hand in hand. The actions Israel takes aren't dominated by ideology: they have their own country. The things they're doing is for the reason of keeping the security of that country. Ideology is just a way of them to sell it to the people.