Author Topic: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7] Champions: LG & AEF!  (Read 126482 times)

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7 - Sign-ups Open!]
« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2017, 10:15:00 am »
You are an idiot if you think NA NWL cannot make improvements. And yes brag about the only season I was away in the community for. I doubt it was a perfect season.

Very interesting with how out of touch you are. You speak about things that you admit that you have no knowledge of.

Season 7 is entirely about that change and it's clear that you don't want to be part of it, so your application is denied.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2017, 10:17:18 am »
You are an idiot if you think NA NWL cannot make improvements. And yes brag about the only season I was away in the community for. I doubt it was a perfect season.

Very interesting with how out of touch you are. You speak about things that you admit that you have no knowledge of.

Yea in 1 year of abscence NWL has been perfected and Amit has gained so much experience others opinions are worthless if they go against the grain. Wait is 63e admin again!?!?!

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2017, 10:21:02 am »

Season 7 is entirely about that change and it's clear that you don't want to be part of it, so your application is denied.

Topkek. I like how you threw it in after you posted it to display your salt. And to maintain the profound professionalism of this league for what reason is my app denied? ::)

I am truly the god of triggering people. Rip.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:34:53 am by Marceaux »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 24, 2017, 10:23:11 am »
Are you mad? Are you getting angry?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:44:05 am by Marceaux »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #184 on: January 24, 2017, 10:41:55 am »
Can you please stop posting? You know you can edit your previous posts right? Posting three things in a row is not necessary, learn to convey your thoughts into one post.

Look, communities morph and old people leave the game and new people take over with different thoughts and motivations. Amit has different ideas for NANWL than Jackie and there isn't anything wrong with it as long as the league runs smoothly. Your idea is that there should be 1 league instead of 2...however we counter that that would make things run much longer than intended. I don't really want a league that runs for 3+ months. Regiments disbanding is inevitable but if the league goes on longer, more regiments will likely disband in that time, so the best solution would probably be the one that runs the fastest.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 24, 2017, 10:48:53 am »
Can you please stop posting? You know you can edit your previous posts right? Posting three things in a row is not necessary, learn to convey your thoughts into one post.

Look, communities morph and old people leave the game and new people take over with different thoughts and motivations. Amit has different ideas for NANWL than Jackie and there isn't anything wrong with it as long as the league runs smoothly. Your idea is that there should be 1 league instead of 2...however we counter that that would make things run much longer than intended. I don't really want a league that runs for 3+ months. Regiments disbanding is inevitable but if the league goes on longer, more regiments will likely disband in that time, so the best solution would probably be the one that runs the fastest.

But tell me Gluk, why can you respond to me  normally yet Amit was just triggered that I disagree?  And then denied my app because I don't agree with how the league should be organized. Which reflects nothing in my ability to ref a match and enforce the rules of a 1v1 properly.

How is that progressive? And clearly I stated that the league must be fast to be succesfull so why are you all acting like I am against that when in fact it's what I am demanding?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:51:45 am by Marceaux »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2017, 11:09:29 am »
And if people insist on having 2 leagues/divsions then that's fine I guess but having them split based on good regs and bad is pointless. Each league/division should be a mix of regiments leading to a playoff with the best regiments of each division at the end playing for championship etc.

The divisions would have to have a mix of skill groups otherwise the playoffs would be the best of the worst regiments vs the best of the best regiments which is obviously one sided. And to do 2 leagues any other way is just making the second league pointless. What is the point in competing to win in a group that is considered 2nd in skill to the 1st group?  It's like being the best loser.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:14:25 am by Marceaux »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2017, 11:13:45 am »

But tell me Gluk, why can you respond to me  normally yet Amit was just triggered that I disagree?  And then denied my app because I don't agree with how the league should be organized. Which reflects nothing in my ability to ref a match and enforce the rules of a 1v1 properly.

How is that progressive? And clearly I stated that the league must be fast to be succesfull so why are you all acting like I am against that when in fact it's what I am demanding?
Amit doesn't have to respond to anything. We have been fully transparent with the community on every major decision. You've been disrespecting Amit and the mod staff by implying that we are inept at our jobs, that is reason enough in my book to deny you. You aren't making friendly suggestions on how to run the league, you are implying that you are better qualified than we are at running this league and that our decisions are wrong.

What you seem to be misunderstanding is that if we do 1 league, we wouldn't be able to do 1 event a week since that would run for 14 weeks. So we can either do 2 a week for 7 weeks or 3 a week for 3-4 weeks. 3 events a week is too much to ask for regiments and as you can see with the poll, we are wondering if 2 a week would cause problems as is. There are other ways around this but that would require a complete restructuring of how NANWL would run (as in doing away with the round robin system), which i don't think anyone wants.

What I'm essentially getting at here is that making one league would over complicate everything, making a harder job for the mods/refs and even the regiments involved as cramming more events in a week may just cause more problems for them. We are trying to balance time and efficiency and your proposal doesn't work well for either. It's just a bad idea marco, sorry to say it. To finish this off, i would just like to suggest that you stop posting here. You've already been denied and your attitude towards this league is unwelcomed. There is no reason for you to keep posting.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2017, 11:22:15 am »
Might wanna read the posts before you post next time probably would have saved you 2 paragraphs. And I can tell this is a 63e league all over again. People get so salty over so little it kills me. Yah ban me gluk lmfao.....I LOVE how many of you I know act friendly towards me outside of FSE and in TS when we've spoken it's always cordial yet on on the forums everyone turns into a crusader with a cause. Yet people to pussy to speak up when a thread isnt involved.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:30:24 am by Marceaux »

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2017, 11:31:55 am »
Before any other moderators step in and take more severe action than I can, please:

Within the moderation team there is little patience for shit-posting and inciting arguments. Usually they are quick to decide what to do beacuse they really don't like spending time over such petty issues.

Also, please consider that the way some of you have posted the last two pages, is the way you want to go about people in this community. Sure, criticism is usually welcomed, but keep it to construtive criticism.

I would be disappointed if more reports would come in from this thread.
Please, think about what I said.

At your service,
Riddlez
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2017, 11:34:35 am »
You guys clearly don't check many threads huh?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2017, 11:43:25 am »
For me personally, the administration for a league needs to be centralised. The idea of loads of Moderators might be nice but what you really need is maybe 2 people that can make the decisions when necessary.

Amit should just choose a Co-Organiser then be done with it.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2017, 02:09:32 pm »
Posting this for Kuni as he's muted on FSE and he requested me to. If you want to see the evidence Steam Me or PM me.

Regiment Name: 51st Regiment
Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/luckypaws00/
Other Contact's Steam: Pencils You can add him on our steam group he has Pencils on Profile
Estimated Attendance:15-20
Do you accept the rules?: Yes
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:57:17 am by Amit_ »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2017, 02:45:38 pm »
Marceaux..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2017, 04:45:47 pm »
>wants a short season
>wants one league with 15 regiments
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time