Author Topic: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7] Champions: LG & AEF!  (Read 127646 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7 - Sign-ups Open!]
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2017, 09:58:47 am »
 Personally I think regiments should have to submit their members guids  along with their rosters  in case of any suspicion of double Regers or mercs

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2017, 03:56:03 pm »
Personally I think regiments should have to submit their members guids  along with their rosters  in case of any suspicion of double Regers or mercs
+1

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2017, 06:13:58 pm »
I also think each ref should be analyzed refing one to two matches by the mods during pre season. Better to eliminate bad refs now rather than later

On a side note still trying to convince a few other regiments to sign up before we start, can't wait!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 06:51:08 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2017, 07:09:21 pm »
I also think each ref should be analyzed refing one to two matches by the mods during pre season. Better to eliminate bad refs now rather than later

On a side note still trying to convince a few other regiments to sign up before we start, can't wait!
The upsides of this definitely outweigh the downsides. It would help the season run better to weed out the inadequate refs.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2017, 08:04:55 pm »
Looking forward to a better league than last time..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2017, 09:21:04 pm »

The upsides of this definitely outweigh the downsides. It would help the season run better to weed out the inadequate refs.
Ye we gotta kicked them scrub refs

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2017, 09:22:40 pm »

+1 to both of these.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2017, 09:26:26 pm »
I think I still have to talk to Amit I think
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2017, 10:01:06 pm »
I legitmatly doubt the experience of the staff running this large of an event especially one that is regarded so highly in the community. I honestly see this season dying out half way though. The list of moderators is hugely concerning. And honestly I feel like the league lacks the active adminiatration required for success.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2017, 10:16:55 pm »
I legitmatly doubt the experience of the staff running this large of an event especially one that is regarded so highly in the community. I honestly see this season dying out half way though. The list of moderators is hugely concerning. And honestly I feel like the league lacks the active adminiatration required for success.
Ok?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2017, 10:31:00 pm »
Hmmm let's analyse that for a sec.
Myself - Owner of NA_GF for 2+ years, mod of NANWL Season 6, reffed 50+ 1v1's or LB's
Pickle - Admin of NA_GF for probably over a year now, reffed countless 1v1's or LB's
Amit - Leads a regiment that has been active for 3 years straight, ran large events, Mod of NANWL Season 6, reffed 1v1's
GlukTheWalrus - Mod of TNWL, also reffed a bunch of 1v1's
Nappy - Led a large regiment that's been active for a super long time, ref of NANWL Season 6, reffed countless 1v1's
Godfried - Super active in the community, Led many regiments, mod of NANWL Season 6, TNWL Season 2, reffed many 1v1's and ran NADL for 2 seasons.

Yeah.... No experience....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:19:21 pm by Amit_ »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2017, 10:32:19 pm »
Myself - Owner of NA_Gf for 2+ years, previous mod of NANWL, reffed 50+ 1v1's or LB's
Pickle -Moderator of NA_GF for probably over a year now, reffed also countless 1v1's or LB's
Amit - Leads a large regiment, ran large events, previous Mod of NANWL, reffed countless 1v1's and events
GlukTheWalrus - Modded TNWL, also reffed countless 1v1's
Nappy- Leads a regiment that's been active for a super long time, reffed a bunch of 1v1's
Godfried- Super active in the community, had a large voice in season 6.

now list all of Marceuxs experience
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2017, 10:42:56 pm »
Myself - Owner of NA_Gf for 2+ years, previous mod of NANWL, reffed 50+ 1v1's or LB's
Pickle -Moderator of NA_GF for probably over a year now, reffed also countless 1v1's or LB's
Amit - Leads a large regiment, ran large events, previous Mod of NANWL, reffed countless 1v1's and events
Nappy- Leads a regiment that's been active for a super long time, reffed a bunch of 1v1's

Even if you dont like the Mods Marceaux, at least respect their experience.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:49:04 pm by LiquidSkorpion »

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2017, 10:47:53 pm »

Couldn't even if I wanted to...

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2017, 10:55:03 pm »
If activity is a concern, I can assure you that I have made sure that the people selected as moderator will be extremely active. Nobody knows better than me and some others who staffed Season 6 the hardships that we will encounter from being understaffed. I urge people to remember that just because you cannot see the gears moving, that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Naturally, in any organization, those who are not part of the executive team will not know of the processes that are happening. That is exactly the case in this situation.

It's not possible for everyone to meet in TeamSpeak every time we need to discuss something. It wasn't possible before and it isn't now. For that reason, all the moderators have been brought onto a private NANWL Discord server to serve as our central offline communication hub and the referees will eventually be, too. The Discord server is our way to stay connected outside of TeamSpeak discussions.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:00:12 pm by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.