Author Topic: US Politics thread  (Read 61329 times)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
Re: US Politics thread
« Reply #405 on: January 07, 2017, 12:32:42 am »
Dare I say it, isn't this the ISS sign? Is this the picture of the shooter? NOT AGAIN!  :-\

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #406 on: January 07, 2017, 12:34:40 am »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #407 on: January 07, 2017, 12:41:50 am »
And another terrorist attack....
Don't think it's terrorist. Just an Alaskan who was honorably discharged from NG with psych issues.  Probably persuaded by those Alaskan aliens
meh mass shootings, terrorist attacks. Their all the same
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #408 on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:20 am »
He was a combat engineer who served in Iraq for 5 years, 12bang bangs always have PTSD

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #409 on: January 07, 2017, 12:58:27 am »
Spoiler
Dare I say it, isn't this the ISS sign? Is this the picture of the shooter? NOT AGAIN!  :-\

[close]
Lol, we get issued the exact same shemaqs
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #410 on: January 07, 2017, 01:19:31 am »
Anyways I do hope Trump understands the threat of the bear Vladimir Putin, it's pretty rare to have 4 intelligence heads this confident about Russian hacking

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #411 on: January 07, 2017, 01:56:25 am »
Anyways I do hope Trump understands the threat of the bear Vladimir Putin, it's pretty rare to have 4 intelligence heads this confident about Russian hacking
The 80's called; They want their foreign policy back.

Honestly, we're talking about potentially getting the two most powerful countries finally restoring diplomatic and economic ties and fight terrorism together
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 07, 2017, 02:22:47 am »

Pretty fucked that they'd push such an absurd claim through the most prestigious government organizations like that, and now people are relying solely on their faith in authority to believe this, and completely abandoning free thought in its entirety. It really shows just how far gone we are.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:24:38 am by Nipplestockings »

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 07, 2017, 02:48:08 am »

They have no proof. Let's not even talk about the fact that those same organizations were wrong about the WMDs in Iraq, how can you trust the people who were behind COINTELPRO and Prism. There's also huge misinformation, the media is making people believe that the hacking was on the election, but the hacking was on the DNC. Who gives a fuck who did the hacking, why aren't people focusing on the content of the data?

Only 5 years ago people applauded hackers and whistleblowers for revealing corruption in their governments, somehow everyone is turning against them.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #414 on: January 07, 2017, 04:35:53 am »
Incase you didn't know the DNC is funding domestic terrorism within the United States. This video shows why I personally will never ever vote Dem again.

Admittedly, the RNC isn't perfect but the DNC these people are actually funding terrorism and I'm glad the truth is coming to light if you think the hack was wrong. You should watch this video. Also, I want to say Seth Rich was a man that died for the truth. Look into his death I was able to vote in November but Seth wasn't able to, he died for us.

HIS NAME WAS S E T H   R I C H. He will not be forgotten.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 07, 2017, 05:21:10 am »
This video shows why I personally will never ever vote again.
ftfy

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #416 on: January 07, 2017, 11:01:50 am »
This guy has pretty good proof it was the Russians who hacked the DNC:
https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/816621553643294720

I mean it's not exactly surprising since everyone is hacking each other. The Americans were only recently caught out by Snowden's leaks spying on their allies, conducting industrial espionage against French and German companies, hacking Angela Merkel's mobile, etc. Given the US has for a very long time tried to influence the outcome of elections in other countries this is probably karma. Obama's a total hypocrite too-he's complaining about outside interference in US elections yet he turned up in the UK during the referendum and told us to vote 'Remain' and then issued a number of threats if we didn't.

Did the Russians hand the DNC files to WikiLeaks? No, but they gave them to the person who did.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 10, 2017, 06:41:47 pm »

Honestly, we're talking about potentially getting the two most powerful countries finally restoring diplomatic and economic ties and fight terrorism together

Who invaded Ukraine took Crimea unlawfully invaded Georgia not long ago supports Assads terror regime and the list goes on.

Russia have also tried to undermine Nato & the EU for years.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 06:45:23 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #418 on: January 10, 2017, 06:57:55 pm »

Who invaded Ukraine took Crimea unlawfully invaded Georgia not long ago supports Assads terror regime and the list goes on.

Russia have also tried to undermine Nato & the EU for years.
really makes you think...

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #419 on: January 10, 2017, 07:01:24 pm »
Do you guys remember when mitt Romney said Russia was our number 1 political foe and everyone laughed at him?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time