Author Topic: Missing Members and Players.  (Read 86259 times)

Offline StrandThe_Selmy

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Missing Members and Players.
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2016, 02:28:56 pm »
Hardest for us in the 59th was the recent loss of our founder and leader for three years. King Wolf  was involved in a drunken altercation and was severely injured.   

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2016, 02:45:33 pm »
I know this isn't related to NW or missing people but it pissed me off beyond belief, a guy i know from highschool who i fucking hate with a passion got drunk one night and crashed into a store, hitting someone (thankfully no major injuries). So this fucker then gets the bright idea to run. The police catch him and he goes to jail...then it turns out that they messed up his arrest so they released him. While he was in jail, apparently he got a fucking tattoo or some shit, looks awful, and now he's posting on facebook about how hard he was for going to jail for a week and a half.

Here is an article of what happened,

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/crime-and-court/burns-harbor-man-arrested-after-crashing-into-building-hitting-employee/article_59c7870d-d800-5f77-8ea0-333542d09d65.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

What infuriates me even more is all the support he got from people for something that was clearly his own doing. I don't understand how anyone could stand this fucking guy, whenever you try to criticize him, he immediately resorts to either threats of violence or just violence. He went to Valpo University and i'm pretty sure he dropped out, what this means is that his parents spent a lot of money for him to go to a high end college (Valpo is really high end, i couldn't afford it) and he was probably too god damn lazy to do the work so he dropped out. Sorry that i'm venting but this guy is pure cancer and i thought i would share it.

Here is his facebook if you want cringe,

https://www.facebook.com/erik.allen.756
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:51:31 pm by Gluk the Walrus »

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2016, 03:21:18 pm »
I know this isn't related to NW or missing people but it pissed me off beyond belief, a guy i know from highschool who i fucking hate with a passion got drunk one night and crashed into a store, hitting someone (thankfully no major injuries). So this fucker then gets the bright idea to run. The police catch him and he goes to jail...then it turns out that they messed up his arrest so they released him. While he was in jail, apparently he got a fucking tattoo or some shit, looks awful, and now he's posting on facebook about how hard he was for going to jail for a week and a half.

Here is an article of what happened,

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/crime-and-court/burns-harbor-man-arrested-after-crashing-into-building-hitting-employee/article_59c7870d-d800-5f77-8ea0-333542d09d65.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

What infuriates me even more is all the support he got from people for something that was clearly his own doing. I don't understand how anyone could stand this fucking guy, whenever you try to criticize him, he immediately resorts to either threats of violence or just violence. He went to Valpo University and i'm pretty sure he dropped out, what this means is that his parents spent a lot of money for him to go to a high end college (Valpo is really high end, i couldn't afford it) and he was probably too god damn lazy to do the work so he dropped out. Sorry that i'm venting but this guy is pure cancer and i thought i would share it.

Here is his facebook if you want cringe,

https://www.facebook.com/erik.allen.756

So why post it here?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2016, 03:32:58 pm »
You guys are telling dramatic stories and i had a somewhat dramatic story myself so i thought i would share it. I don't know.

Nock

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2016, 04:09:18 pm »
You guys are telling dramatic stories and i had a somewhat dramatic story myself so i thought i would share it. I don't know.

That's not really what I'd call a dramatic story

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2016, 06:41:16 pm »
The homecoming queen of my school died in a car accident last year. She was on her way home from a concert with some friends and went off the road and crashed into a tree. Cops found alcohol and some other drugs in the car
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2016, 12:13:29 am »
tragedy

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2016, 03:10:04 am »

That's not really what I'd call a dramatic story
Guy gets drunk, hits a store, almost kills someone and then runs from the scene and that isn't dramatic?

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2016, 12:09:13 am »
Hardest for us in the 59th was the recent loss of our founder and leader for three years. King Wolf  was involved in a drunken altercation and was severely injured.

Offline MR_Cheath

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1eMar_pA_Cheath
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2016, 12:20:03 am »

Thought he passed away shortly after he got banned from FSE?

Offline Aztir

• Donator
  • Age of Napoleon Team lead
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2016, 12:51:44 am »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJAI6Y2DTxVz5khqzQmtDZA
Motorcycle accident back in 2012
we still keep him on our roster.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2016, 02:36:02 am »
To be honest Gluk I think it's best you don't post other peoples personal details on a forum after slating them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2016, 12:05:22 am »
Have you known anyone who's played M&B to die or either go missing? I'd be interested to know :^)

A Rct in the 3teSLR died in a car crash, he wasn't a old member only a week in. His friends told us who stayed with the regiment it shocked me a bit and I haven't forgotten. (Rip)

Wait really? Who was the friend? I led that regiment for a long time / 2nd in  C, the 1st version of it anyway.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2016, 12:07:44 am »
Have you known anyone who's played M&B to die or either go missing? I'd be interested to know :^)

A Rct in the 3teSLR died in a car crash, he wasn't a old member only a week in. His friends told us who stayed with the regiment it shocked me a bit and I haven't forgotten. (Rip)

Wait really? Who was the friend? I led that regiment for a long time / 2nd in  C, the 1st version of it anyway.
3te not 6te.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2016, 12:12:45 am »

3te not 6te.

I have also led 3te, currently lead 6te

Me and 2 guys called Hellstorm and Crusader