Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 188685 times)

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #720 on: November 14, 2016, 11:07:08 pm »
I thought people are supposed to get permed banned for slurring (n word and such). Well done Eddie.

Permanently ban people for using hurtful words? Are you serious? I'd sooner ban you for arbitrarily picking and choosing whatever you deem worthy of a permanent ban than ban someone for hurting another's delicate feelings with text via the internet.

And let's not forget this was all done at about 1-2am, and Dan was not being targeted for being a jew, he was far from the only one to be kicked by a teammate, it was his decision to make it personal and make a ban request instantly for getting kicked, without anyone mentioning him being a jew nor caring that he is a jew, and of course managed to piss everyone off and put them on edge with his ridiculous reaction.

I don't think people should play the victim if they're the ones instigating trouble on purpose.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #721 on: November 14, 2016, 11:20:50 pm »
I thought people are supposed to get permed banned for slurring (n word and such). Well done Eddie.

Permanently ban people for using hurtful words? Are you serious? I'd sooner ban you for arbitrarily picking and choosing whatever you deem worthy of a permanent ban than ban someone for hurting another's delicate feelings with text via the internet.

And let's not forget this was all done at about 1-2am, and Dan was not being targeted for being a jew, he was far from the only one to be kicked by a teammate, it was his decision to make it personal and make a ban request instantly for getting kicked, without anyone mentioning him being a jew nor caring that he is a jew, and of course managed to piss everyone off and put them on edge with his ridiculous reaction.

I don't think people should play the victim if they're the ones instigating trouble on purpose.
If you won't enforce basic server rules I have no idea how you are an admin, degenerate.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #722 on: November 14, 2016, 11:25:17 pm »

If you won't enforce basic server rules I have no idea how you are an admin, degenerate.
Well, I was about to do the unban requests but you decided to proceed to insult members of the admin team, nice job! All you had to do was hold off the degenerate at the end but apparently insulting people on the internet is all you can do Dan, yet when someone insults you all you do is cry about it on the forums? Wait another few days for your unban. I do agree that banning someone is too harsh in most cases, Eddie is aware that the rule is to be enforced now but I agree that a perm ban is a bit harsh in most cases.

In-game Name:63e_GrdP_Pheonix
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Stark
Reason For Ban: Supposodley insult
Time/date (If Known): 1 month maybe 3 weeks ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am sorry u did not take the joke the way i wanted u to, and that i insulted you.
Player ID (If Known):1294805
i was told by herishy to do this and i still have not been unbanned

Unbanned.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #723 on: November 14, 2016, 11:27:46 pm »

Hey I don't agree with it either, but "Anyone saying the n word or other similiar slurs should be warned and slayed first. Repeat offence = perm ban."

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #724 on: November 14, 2016, 11:28:56 pm »

Well, I was about to do the unban requests but you decided to proceed to insult members of the admin team, nice job! All you had to do was hold off the degenerate at the end but apparently insulting people on the internet is all you can do Dan, yet when someone insults you all you do is cry about it on the forums? Wait another few days for your unban. I do agree that banning someone is too harsh in most cases, Eddie is aware that the rule is to be enforced now but I agree that a perm ban is a bit harsh in most cases.

Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am sorry u did not take the joke the way i wanted u to, and that i insulted you.

Unbanned.
I know you can search the logs, in the instance I was banned, search how many times the words "nigger" and "jew" were placed in chat. Then see if the instance was worth me confronting eddie about his inept admining skills.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 14, 2016, 11:31:29 pm »

Unbanned.
I know you can search the logs, in the instance I was banned, search how many times the words "nigger" and "jew" were placed in chat. Then see if the instance was worth me confronting eddie about his inept admining skills.
One day when you go out to the real world and go around talking to people like that you'll realize your only employment options are McDonalds. The rule wasn't very clear until now, so any offenses from now on will be dealt with, if you post any sort of insult to a member of the admin team one more time you can stay banned for a month if not more. For now you can stay banned for an unspecified time and we will unban you when you seem to have stopped being a rude little boy, stay on the naughty step.

God is it so hard to keep your keyboard away from FSE for a few days?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #726 on: November 14, 2016, 11:33:13 pm »
Hey I don't agree with it either, but "Anyone saying the n word or other similiar slurs should be warned and slayed first. Repeat offence = perm ban."

Honestly I was AFK in spectator throughout most of it, Barristan was the only admin actually present and honestly I would've kicked them at most if they kept repeating it, given to what length Dan was willing to go to provoke that response from them.

snip
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:50:41 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 14, 2016, 11:37:25 pm »
Oh and Dan for gods sake man I just looked at your profile lol, on there you have three racist quotes such as;

'Hilter is fine but not like Hitler'

'Get Rid of polaks'

'I don't care that they're jewish, I care that they are Middle Eastern.'

Stop being so hypocritical and stfu before this ban becomes permanent.

Nock

« Reply #728 on: November 14, 2016, 11:39:58 pm »
Why you unbanned that fucking homophobic cunt of Pheonix

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 14, 2016, 11:40:48 pm »
Why you unbanned that fucking homophobic cunt of Pheonix
He's had a month, if he persists to be a pain he will be banned again. It's only his 2nd ban compared to most guys we unban so we'll give him another chance for now.

Nock

« Reply #730 on: November 14, 2016, 11:49:50 pm »
ffs herifam!!!! Unban gunzo instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #731 on: November 14, 2016, 11:59:56 pm »
ffs herifam!!!! Unban gunzo instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
unban betty the bomber, she did nuffin wrong!

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #732 on: November 15, 2016, 12:25:56 am »
The following rule : "3. No racism or discrimination of any kind" should be abolished.

People will find a way to be offended by anything regardless of the context of the situation. If anyone finds words such as "Jew" and "Nigger" offensive should use the "mute" function to silence anyone that's using words in a manner they find "offensive".
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:30:28 am by Ledger »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #733 on: November 15, 2016, 12:39:57 am »
There is no way this server would become politically correct and hate free, not under my head adminship.
Of course racism shall be punished, and any other kind of extreme bulshitism like xenophobia but as Herishey said, bare in mind every admins banter max level edge is different, what one can tolerate the other can punish.

Peace and death to feminism and social justice warriors.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #734 on: November 15, 2016, 12:50:56 am »
The following rule : "3. No racism or discrimination of any kind" should be abolished.

People will find a way to be offended by anything regardless of the context of the situation. If anyone finds words such as "Jew" and "Nigger" offensive should use the "mute" function to silence anyone that's using words in a manner they find "offensive".

That is quiet edgy thinking there my friend Ledger!