Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL Matches  (Read 62135 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: TNWL Matches
« Reply #450 on: October 31, 2016, 02:58:09 am »
It was indeed a good linebattle,

However, truly shameful for the admins to allow someone from another regiment to come in with the 71st tags and repeatedly join the team at the beginning of rounds to drop a musket for them. A REFEREE TOO! I'm sure if I went to other people's matches and just dropped muskets for them in whoevers TNWL match that would be a huge nono. Well now we see just how good of an admin we had. For john price to be joining on the 71st team WITH 71st tags, who had previously played for the 75th, was a clear breach of the rules through the use of mercenaries and biased adminship with John Price being a referee himself. For Surena and Godfried to allow that clearly showed who they were rooting for.
"Reset only if we lose the melee"

Refs also consistently allowed the 58e to +2 the 71st. Truly shameful
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #451 on: October 31, 2016, 02:59:15 am »

However, truly shameful for the admins to allow someone from another regiment to come in with the 71st tags and repeatedly join the team at the beginning of rounds to drop a musket for them. A REFEREE TOO! I'm sure if I went to other people's matches and just dropped muskets for them in whoevers TNWL match that would be a huge nono. Well now we see just how good of an admin we had. For john price to be joining on the 71st team WITH 71st tags, who had previously played for the 75th, was a clear breach of the rules through the use of mercenaries and biased adminship with John Price being a referee himself. For Surena and Godfried to allow that clearly showed who they were rooting for.

*COUGH* 1er *COUGH*

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #452 on: October 31, 2016, 02:59:27 am »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #453 on: October 31, 2016, 02:59:34 am »
lawbringer i could've dropped muskets for u
click here to join the 84th

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 31, 2016, 03:00:12 am »
#MakeMusketDroppingIllegal

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 31, 2016, 03:03:02 am »
I mean I'm not being funny it was abit jewish. Even if they didn't like me doing that which they most likely didn't. I was an admin there was nothing they could do, they can't kick or ban me. You receive what you give no? I did no killing so it did not affect the outcome of the battle you lost because the 71st players did better. Simple as.

Lets be real and just talk about the great sportsmanship from the 71st. They used no EU's (other than Gi) nor did they need 1er double reggers.

Looked real fun though I wish I could have actually taken part rather than being the musket bitch.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #456 on: October 31, 2016, 03:04:20 am »
Anyone can drop muskets. That's what you said, anyways

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #457 on: October 31, 2016, 03:05:02 am »

Law i see why you would be mad about that but he did not play. So that means he wasn't mercing.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 31, 2016, 03:06:56 am »
Yeah I agree with Nick I can see why but all I did was get rid of the unfair advantage you already had over them.

GG :)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 31, 2016, 03:13:57 am »
Congratz 71st!!!  8)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 31, 2016, 03:22:56 am »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #461 on: October 31, 2016, 03:39:41 am »

This is ridiculous. If you'd like to point out specific rounds where Price gave the 71st an unfair advantage over you, or Nappy/Myself made any calls to give them an advantage, we can have that discussion.

But from my perspective, while what John Price was doing made me extremely uncomfortable, it didn't influence the outcome of the match, especially considering you had members spawning in to drop muskets for you and Apoc. If anything it almost costed 71st a round when we allowed you guys to +2 them as a result of Price's actions.

Offline Bianco

• Second Lieutenant
  • Le 15e le pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 31, 2016, 04:43:09 am »
I just wanted my monies for a new mouse you shits

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2016, 04:49:52 am »

This is ridiculous. If you'd like to point out specific rounds where Price gave the 71st an unfair advantage over you, or Nappy/Myself made any calls to give them an advantage, we can have that discussion.

But from my perspective, while what John Price was doing made me extremely uncomfortable, it didn't influence the outcome of the match, especially considering you had members spawning in to drop muskets for you and Apoc. If anything it almost costed 71st a round when we allowed you guys to +2 them as a result of Price's actions.

I don't see how us spawning in our officer a musket is any different from you guys spawning in 2 muskets for each officer most rounds.  He never played a single round, he only spawned the musket and left.  And indeed it did cost us to play a round down +2 from the start, seeing as it was +1 every other round. 

Otherwise very fun, long and intense line battle, a good one to end my time in NW with.
Leader of the 71st

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #464 on: October 31, 2016, 04:52:38 am »
Good match from the 71st. I have to say that this was the most intense 1v1 I've ever been in. So fucking glad that I recorded that. I'm not going to be a debbie downer, you guys did excellent. In my eyes though, our regiments are truly even in terms of skill. If we did another round, we likely would've won that one. I mean cmon, it went down to 8-8 (double overtime) and on the last round it went down to 3v3. That shit is insane. If one team was the obvious winner, it would have never gotten that far. Still though, Great Game!