Bracket For Leauge:http: //challonge.com/TNWLS2[/color]
Sign ups are closed till next season
71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions
32e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Semi Pro League Champions Season 2
1. No Sh*t Posting
2. No Troll Media
More to follow
Art done by [63e] Kovy.
Hello my name is Jorge of the 8th Kings Regiment Of foot. I am here to explain a new to type of league that I would like to incorporate into Napoleonic wars. The NANWL was a great hit when it first came to light because of its level of organization and competition. Mount and blade is one of the most addicting games I have played and because of this I have spent 5 years leading the 8th and over 3000hrs playing the game. When an individual reaches the best that you can be in this game, there is not much to gain from it. I guess the respect of some people from the community or regiment’s is fine but other than that you’re left with boredom and eventually move on to other games and in which case the community grows smaller.
So I bring to you the TNWL(Twitch Napoleonic Wars League) where every regiment of any skill level is welcome to enter to win cash prizes, team speak servers, In game servers and of course Champion ship titles. Most matches will be casted on twitch as other pro matches have been done so for years and if we put so much time into this game then might as well try to build an audience for the game or win yourself some money or free servers for your regiment and bring more people into the community.
There will be two Leagues, a pro league where the best of the best regiment’s battle each other for any of the prices mentioned earlier and a semi pro league for the other regiments to have the same chance to win the same amount of prices. These tournaments will be held as soon as prices can be secured.Some of the groups are still being shuffled so they are not final. All Matches that are posted of a group have to be set up by the two leaders of the regiments and if a server can not be found then the TNWL will provide one. Results of matches will posted on the thread by the referees of the match. When the league starts all 22 regiments will be in an open league where their objectives is to get as many points as possible, when all the groups are done with their 1 v 1s we will look at everyone's points and the top 16 regiments will be moved into the group stages. The top 16 then are divided into the top 8 regiments which become the pro league and the bottom 8 going semi pro. Both brackets are played out and the winner of the pro league gets a cash prize and pronounced NA Champion, The semi pro league will also be played out and the winner of the semi pro will receive a cash price as well and be pronounced semi pro champions and the season ends. When the next season starts all the regiments will be put back into the league and we could have different group of 16 at the end of the next season.
As of right now 32 regiments have signed up for this event making this is by far the largest gathering of NA regiments for one event in the history of NW. That being said we are going into uncharted waters and there will be a few glitches here and there. I even believe some of the regiments may be unhappy but realize guys unlike other leagues, this offers regiments the chance to win and I mean all regiments have a chance in this league. For the community to grow we have to come together some of you hate one another, some of you get along, some are here because they want to prove themselves, others are here for the riches and fame whatever your reasons be know that Gluk, and myself will do everything we can to try to make this fair. So I want to say congrats everyone on finally coming together.
Application form for transfer
Previous Regiment(the one before your current regiement):
Why should we allow you to continue playing in the league?:
- Good Microphone
- Good knowledge of players and the community
- Quite speak quickly and articulately when needed
- Remain Unbiased
Steam Profile (link):
Why do you want to be a referee?
Why do you think you would be a good referee?
Did you read all the rules thoroughly?
Will you admin fairly and unbiased?
Are you a referee in the NANWL:
1. No FOL(firing out of line)
2. No FOC( firing on the charge)
3. No Rambos
4. no spacing
5. Regiments who vs each other can only outnumber each other by one. And regiments have to play as if they had 10 members if their attendance is not sufficient.
6. OA On ( if you shoot an officer when they are not In a charge you will be slayed)
7. Officers can shoot their pistols in the melee only once
8. When a member of your regiment is engaged in melee then your line can no longer shoot.
9. You can only spend 2 minutes on a hill (the very big hills) to stop regiments from calling hill camping tactics.
10. Double regging and reg hopping are not allowed without proper authorization from the TNWL moderators. The authorization can be obtain from either applying through FSE or if your regiment disbands
-Subrules #1. A player from a eliminated regiment can not join a regiment that is still in the tournament.
#2. A player who is part of a regiment that is currently in an active group stage or a player who wants to join a regiment in an active group stage(their group is playing this week) can not join any other regiment or apply to do so.
#3. All players are locked to their regiments once the qualifiying matches,Semi-finals, and Finals start.
#4. Moderators can deny any applications that they see fit and can only be overturned by the head organizer.
#5. All denied applications can be re-applied every 2 weeks.(updated may 25th,2015.)
11. (to be filled)
12. If you shoot an officer there may be a reset on the round depending on situation and the final decision is made by the referee.
-1. If the officer some how ends up in the mix of his line and dies, there will not be a reset or a slay.
-2. If your line is perpendicular to another line and the officer is covering lets say a clump and gets shot it will be a slay but not a reset.
13. If you harbor any members that are banned from the TNWL, your regiment Will be removed from the league completely. Here is the list ( To be filled ) the list could change upon discussions with me.
14. Max of 2 officers
15. No instruments or flags.
16. Both leaders agree on a map
17. Servers can either be arranged by the regiments facing each other or we can provide one for you.
18. If matches are not played in the time stated then both regiments will be granted no points. If one regiment refuses to play a match before the expiring date then it counts as a forfeit for them.
19. Mercs are not allowed
20. All results are to be posted on the thread if your match was not casted.
If you guys want to suggest any extra rules make sure to write a response.
21. Line infantry only
22. If you are leading the line but not an officer class then slays or OA resets will not be given.
List of Twitch Napoleonic Wars League Staff: Event Manager
1. 45ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
3. 104th Regiment of Foot, New Brunswick's finest
4. 71st Highlanders
5. 1tes Braunschweig Garde
7. 8thRoyal Glen Ord Highland
8. 58eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
9. Silahtar Guards
10. 32e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
11. 13th Foreign Legion
12. 8th Kings
13. 2e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied
15. 1st Royal Marines
16. 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot
Leaders Steam Name and second/link:
Agree to the rules?yes/no:
How long has your regiment been around:
Hopefully as many regiments as possible can be involved in this to make the community much bigger and more active, for the pro players and for just someone who wants to have friendly competition.
Thank you 8th Colonel Jorge.