Author Topic: Battlefield 1  (Read 24761 times)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Battlefield 1
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2016, 10:05:44 am »
Wtf did you cheeseballs expect from EA?

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2016, 04:10:50 pm »

Holy crap, look at the speed of those tanks and those weapon upgrades.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 04:19:32 pm by OttoFIN »

Offline Brave Sir Charge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2016, 05:29:10 pm »
Wtf did you cheeseballs expect from EA?
''It's bit like an extension of the 1980's with shittier style'' ~Caselius while discussing the 90's
'' And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.''

Verzet tegen de Duitse consulaat!

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2016, 05:29:23 pm »
Def got a ww2 vibe.. Along with it obviously being unrealistic but also lack of popping up shooting, reloading, charging out of trenches which encompassed the majority of the war..

I agree. I didn't see a single bolt action rifle, which is... wrong.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2016, 07:34:59 pm »
During the gameplay showcase they said that the weaponry will be: Semi Auto, Submachine, Heavy Machine Guns.

So yes, no bolt action rifles. I don't even know where they got that idea from, that they had semi autos in WW1. They DIDNT. And the first submachine gun was introduced in 1918...
Sure, some light machine guns could be hip fired, but they wouldn't really work as submachine gun.

So yeah, like I said a few weeks ago. Someone decided that there cant be a game where you can not spit a million bullets every second, so they made this shit out of it. I knew it.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2016, 07:41:10 pm »
The fuck... I really hope they add bolt-action rifles or just forgot to mention it. By the way there were semi-automatic rifles since like 1906. I don't think soldiers really used them. But they did exist. Both winchester and remington had created semi-automatic small arms.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2016, 07:41:39 pm »
During the gameplay showcase they said that the weaponry will be: Semi Auto, Submachine, Heavy Machine Guns.

So yes, no bolt action rifles. I don't even know where they got that idea from, that they had semi autos in WW1. They DIDNT. And the first submachine gun was introduced in 1918...
Sure, some light machine guns could be hip fired, but they wouldn't really work as submachine gun.

So yeah, like I said a few weeks ago. Someone decided that there cant be a game where you can not spit a million bullets every second, so they made this shit out of it. I knew it.

Told you. It's total crap.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2016, 07:42:59 pm »
Royal Flying Corps bought a few semi-autos in small numbers, but that's all I'm aware of. Perhaps they've botched it and stuck bolt-action rifles under semi-auto? Still loads of time to make changes.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2016, 08:04:15 pm »
EHM ACTUALLY THE FRENCH HAD SEMI AUTO RIFLES -.- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusil_Automatique_Mod%C3%A8le_1917

I wonder what Battlefield fans would have said if EA actually made Battlefield 1 a ultra realistic WWI game (like Verdun).

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2016, 08:18:23 pm »
EHM ACTUALLY THE FRENCH HAD SEMI AUTO RIFLES -.- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusil_Automatique_Mod%C3%A8le_1917

I wonder what Battlefield fans would have said if EA actually made Battlefield 1 a ultra realistic WWI game (like Verdun).

Wouldn't have worked.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2016, 09:30:00 pm »

Told you. It's total crap.
the game looks good it's just not historically accurate
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2016, 09:32:09 pm »
The fuck... I really hope they add bolt-action rifles or just forgot to mention it. By the way there were semi-automatic rifles since like 1906. I don't think soldiers really used them. But they did exist. Both winchester and remington had created semi-automatic small arms.

The drum mags also existed btw ;)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2016, 10:03:34 pm »

The drum mags also existed btw ;)

Yup they did indeed - but they jammed quite often. However, the game is, will and is actually going to be cancer. I would have been fine if they called it a fantasy-Battlefield - but they call it a WW1-Battlefield though it has nearly NOTHING to do with the historical kind of warfare.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2016, 10:07:55 pm »
Alright boys, cancel the game. Some bloke on FSE says he isn't fine with it being branded a WW1 game. Back to the drawing-room!

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2016, 03:34:27 pm »
Alright boys, cancel the game. Some bloke on FSE says he isn't fine with it being branded a WW1 game. Back to the drawing-room!
idiot