Author Topic: NA1 Events. Public LB, Canceled Post if you want to continue in the future  (Read 131553 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: NA1 Events. next Public LB, Thurs 9 Est. 5/19
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2016, 07:36:52 am »
Good event tonight.  ;D
click here to join the 84th

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bauer
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2016, 07:40:52 am »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2016, 09:01:00 pm »
Yea, it was pretty good imo.  Thanks to everyone who came.  we had around 160 or so.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: NA1 Events. next Public LB, Thurs 9 Est. 5/26
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2016, 01:17:04 am »
hyped for tomorrow!
click here to join the 84th

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2016, 05:52:06 am »
hyped for tomorrow!

not sure i will be able to make it or not.(something unexpected came up)  if i cant, getty might be able to take it.(he should be able to)  if he cant and i cant find anyone else able to do it, then we will have to cancel it for tomorrow.  Tho if there are a few admins who can make it, we may just do mini events.(looking into adding new admins for the lb, that is still under debate.  we are adding regular admin staff)  it is a wait and see but show up anyways in case the event does happen.  assume it will happen unless stated otherwise. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2016, 06:39:11 am »
Oprichniki for cannons.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2016, 10:19:57 am »
Oprichniki for cannons.

you got it.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2016, 01:16:50 pm »
hyped for tomorrow!

not sure i will be able to make it or not.(something unexpected came up)  if i cant, getty might be able to take it.(he should be able to)  if he cant and i cant find anyone else able to do it, then we will have to cancel it for tomorrow.  Tho if there are a few admins who can make it, we may just do mini events.(looking into adding new admins for the lb, that is still under debate.  we are adding regular admin staff)  it is a wait and see but show up anyways in case the event does happen.  assume it will happen unless stated otherwise.

Do you want me to host?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2016, 01:22:03 pm »
hyped for tomorrow!

Do you want me to host?

While you would do a wonderful job, this is only hosted by NA1 admins.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2016, 01:53:22 pm »
hyped for tomorrow!

Do you want me to host?

While you would do a wonderful job, this is only hosted by NA1 admins.
Hold on one sec
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2016, 02:04:06 pm »
Check the 2nd post in this thread.   I put it there just in case we decide to add new LB admins.(not regular admin staff)  It is not a guarantee we will be using them or will be adding new admins.  I would rather have applications on hand in case we do need more admins rather than having to wait when the time comes. 

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2016, 02:41:01 pm »
Community name: Dan the Chef

Steam Name: steamcommunity.com/id/danthechef

Location/Timezone: EST(GMT -5)

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA1

Regiments: Chefs of Swaziland

About yourself: My name is Dan as you can see. I prefer long walks on the beach and cuddling with my cat. While my cat is excellent and better than all other cats, I can recognize that some people cannot accept that my cat is excellent.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I am able to have fun but be able to be serious when the situation requires. As a result, hopefully I will be able to nurture and promote a playful and cheerful environment on NA1

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Of course, this is like a big reason for me signing up.

Previous Experience (ifany): Multiple Tournaments and events in NW as well as admin on Multiple PW servers

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
Re: NA1 Events. next Public LB, Thurs 9 Est. 6/2
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2016, 09:02:28 am »
Oprichniki for . . . uh . . . for . . . cav? Cannons? Cav? Hm.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2016, 11:07:56 am »
If all goes to plan, we will have 2 new LB only admins and possibly 1 new trial admin being added by the time the event starts. 

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2016, 03:18:37 am »
Looks interesting o-o
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 04:17:55 am by Nativemann »