Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 299178 times)

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I wonder,do you even read the name of the thread?

Offline WDMeaun

• Private
    • View Profile
Been off for a while.. and only want to reply to the one, reacting to me with "Look at this, it's ordered!".

I was talking about the in-game admin screen, which does -not- order by name. Logfiles are ordered chronically and that's logical. I am quessing that most admins do not have direct log access, so your reaction is mute (correct spelling?). ha!

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
I wonder,do you even read the name of the thread?
Doesnt seem so  ;D ;)
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
lol this thread proves the existence of denial and selective blindness to events.
<3

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
been permabanned could i atleast know why as i dont think i was doing anything wrong

Could you give some more info than that? When? Name? Etc?

At this point you have to try to get perma-banned. Most are just temp-banned cause they cant bother to read or obey the simply game rule of the server of 5 commanders (attackers) max. The last perma-bans have only been the betty people on monday, before that was another Hitler on friday I believe.
Not to mention an ex 92nd recruit *cough* me *cough*
*cough* just cos they were a better regiment *cough*

Who are you? Totally being honest, no clue who you are. Did you get perma-banned in the last 7 days? Cause if not, then you only read half of my post.
::) I was in the 92nd a while back. Some time ago I was banned for being in their regiment. Not saying that I was banned on the days. Just pointing out the fact that I cry myself to sleep every night because I only eve dreamed of killing bots 24/7. Ikr i bet u cri everi tim

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
been permabanned could i atleast know why as i dont think i was doing anything wrong

At this point you have to try to get perma-banned. Most are just temp-banned cause they cant bother to read or obey the simply game rule of the server of 5 commanders (attackers) max. The last perma-bans have only been the betty people on monday, before that was another Hitler on friday I believe.

Who are you? Totally being honest, no clue who you are. Did you get perma-banned in the last 7 days? Cause if not, then you only read half of my post.
::) I was in the 92nd a while back. Some time ago I was banned for being in their regiment. Not saying that I was banned on the days. Just pointing out the fact that I cry myself to sleep every night because I only eve dreamed of killing bots 24/7. Ikr i bet u cri everi tim

And since that time you couldn't buy a less than $3 copy of NW on sale and be playing on the server again...because?
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline The_Tennessean_Mt_Man

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Seth
  • Side: Confederacy
Unban Request
Day I got banned: Around Early Summer 2014
Reason Given: I don't know I was playing and got banned without warning, may have forgot
name I was banned under: N/A
Admin who banned me: N/A
User Identification No.: 921138

Edit: This screenshot as taken around the time of ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290629497

Name: (Possibly) Seth_Coll

Date: Around late July
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:56:06 am by The_Tennessean_Mt_Man »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
<3

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

And since that time you couldn't buy a less than $3 copy of NW on sale and be playing on the server again...because?
Rather have the money to waste on shitty cs:go skins  ;D ;)

Offline HornsbyBoy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hello 15th please unban me from ur server my name on steam is hornsbygaming and in game is 7th_Rct_Scots_Ben plz and ty i was banned for no reason!

Offline arno7431

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
why are people still asking for unbans its LITERALLY IN THE TITLE CAN YOU NOT READ

• Private
    • View Profile
why are people still asking for unbans its LITERALLY IN THE TITLE CAN YOU NOT READ
That title was three years ago Mister I'm not banned so I don't know how it feels. I'm talking to the admin not you.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
It's actually 3 months ago, sir.

::) Classic Harvain.

I am changing the thread title slightly to make it more obvious

And the policy hasn't really changed anyway, so gl with that unban.
<3

• Private
    • View Profile
Why does this community have to be so uncomfortable and unforgiving. I'm done with this thread and I'll be sure to have it in mind to stay away from 15th related servers.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller

Rather have the money to waste on shitty cs:go skins  ;D ;)
Ah, well that's alright than.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.