Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298756 times)

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
  • Side: Union
I was playing on the AI side and then it was i was kicked. I tried to rejoin and it said i was banned, can you tell me the reason of the ban or anything?
I hope you like playing on other servers, friend. I would personally recommend Rebirth HvB.
For King and Country!

yecgga

read_the_rules permanently banned me on this server with no warnings and reasons, my nickname was Gestapo, he can just warn me to change my nickname, this is not fair.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
He can, but he won't, kid.

If you're stupid enough to join 15th HvB with a name like Gestapo, Darwinism dictates that your inferior presence shall be eliminated from the server gene player pool
<3

Offline Noble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I like this server. Really whips the players into shape.

Down with Walrus and his thread.

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
this is like regimental drama but bigger, lemme get my popcorn
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:29:29 pm by Miller786 »

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
this is like regimental drsma but bigger, lemme get my popcorn

Offline arnodafe

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Hi there ! Yeah, I apologise if this is the wrong place for this. I have been playing M&B warband Napoleon for many years now, and have been playing around 5 days a week on your humans_vs_bots server ! Its great - especially when you can be cav ! I play under the name 'RAN' and am in the [K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee . Cav unit ! Unfortunately, i entered a game tonight where there was 113 players against only 160 bots. There was a call for more players to go Bot Commanders as there was no contest and the Bot Commanders recieved verbal abuse . It is a bit tricky using the commands and EASY to misunderstand. I joined the bot side and was kicked as I entered the flag area. I understand that there is max of 5 commanders for the Bot side, as I have played for many years on the server. It was the last round and I thought there was an agreement of some kind - I wasn't going to play as i was waiting for the next map, to hopefully play as a cav unit ! Cav is the best ! Straight Hussar - no guns ! ha ! .... or lances ! ;-) Anyhow, I am now banned. I really hope that this can be reassessed as I love the server and is essentially the core to what I play on in M&B Warband Napoleon. I hope that you will see this , and that someone may recognise me as a constant and reliable player on the server! Taking away Humans_vs_Bots is like taking away the game. Here's hoping ........ yours faithfully, arnodafe (otherwise known as RAN)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Hi there ! Yeah, I apologise if this is the wrong place for this. I have been playing M&B warband Napoleon for many years now, and have been playing around 5 days a week on your humans_vs_bots server ! Its great - especially when you can be cav ! I play under the name 'RAN' and am in the [K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee . Cav unit ! Unfortunately, i entered a game tonight where there was 113 players against only 160 bots. There was a call for more players to go Bot Commanders as there was no contest and the Bot Commanders recieved verbal abuse . It is a bit tricky using the commands and EASY to misunderstand. I joined the bot side and was kicked as I entered the flag area. I understand that there is max of 5 commanders for the Bot side, as I have played for many years on the server. It was the last round and I thought there was an agreement of some kind - I wasn't going to play as i was waiting for the next map, to hopefully play as a cav unit ! Cav is the best ! Straight Hussar - no guns ! ha ! .... or lances ! ;-) Anyhow, I am now banned. I really hope that this can be reassessed as I love the server and is essentially the core to what I play on in M&B Warband Napoleon. I hope that you will see this , and that someone may recognise me as a constant and reliable player on the server! Taking away Humans_vs_Bots is like taking away the game. Here's hoping ........ yours faithfully, arnodafe (otherwise known as RAN)

Wow this is pathetic.

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile

Get banned and then say something like that. I loved the server for two days, then I helped remove prop spam (there were sandbags on top of gabions, it was not meant for defensive use) and got banned by an ignorant admin who probably saw me and was like "HoLy PrOp-TrOlLiNg BaTmAn, BeTtEr BaN ThIs GuY WiTh No InVeStIgAtIoN Or WaRnInGs Of AnY SoRt!1!111!!!!1111!!" I don't even think that is exaggerating. Especially considerering the only responses I got were from a fake admin who patrols this thread.
For King and Country!

Offline Noble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Get banned and then say something like that. I loved the server for two days, then I helped remove prop spam (there were sandbags on top of gabions, it was not meant for defensive use) and got banned by an ignorant admin who probably saw me and was like "HoLy PrOp-TrOlLiNg BaTmAn, BeTtEr BaN ThIs GuY WiTh No InVeStIgAtIoN Or WaRnInGs Of AnY SoRt!1!111!!!!1111!!" I don't even think that is exaggerating. Especially considerering the only responses I got were from a fake admin who patrols this thread.

Sounds like a well deserved ban, another 15th wonder!

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile

Sounds like a well deserved ban, another 15th wonder!
For King and Country!

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
Well 15th Humans VS Bots, since I am making a Humans Vs Bots map how do I make it so the bots don't spawn as cavalry at all on a specific map?
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Why are there only three admins?

lol
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 12:23:03 pm by GovernorRickPerry »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
What abboit adding the 15th admins to the global banlist? Dodo plox  :D
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<