Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300873 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I have experience this same problem on the server. I rarely play as a bot commander, but recently there were very few (3 vs 107 human players) and I was one of the first to join the team. However, within minutes I was unexpectedly kicked and issued a ban, albeit temporary. It is understandable that admins become annoyed by repeated rule breaking, however, for those of who follow the rules and are unaware that we may not be in compliance, the admins should at least follow their own rules: "2 - Admins will swap players if there are too many people leading the bots or they have chosen specific people to lead the bots for that round. If players repeatedly swap back then this will lead to temp bans for the human players betraying us to the robot menace!" By being issued a warning first at least, rule abiding players can generally work together to solve the problem before disciplinary action must be taken by the admin. These steps if followed by the administrators for the 15th will help ensure fair, fun game play for patrons of the server and also create a positive, friendly image for the 15th Regiment of foot.

haha
<3

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
I have experience this same problem on the server. I rarely play as a bot commander, but recently there were very few (3 vs 107 human players) and I was one of the first to join the team. However, within minutes I was unexpectedly kicked and issued a ban, albeit temporary. It is understandable that admins become annoyed by repeated rule breaking, however, for those of who follow the rules and are unaware that we may not be in compliance, the admins should at least follow their own rules: "2 - Admins will swap players if there are too many people leading the bots or they have chosen specific people to lead the bots for that round. If players repeatedly swap back then this will lead to temp bans for the human players betraying us to the robot menace!" By being issued a warning first at least, rule abiding players can generally work together to solve the problem before disciplinary action must be taken by the admin. These steps if followed by the administrators for the 15th will help ensure fair, fun game play for patrons of the server and also create a positive, friendly image for the 15th Regiment of foot.

haha
Greatest...quote...highlight...ever...
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline HornsbyBoy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Can you unban me plz my steam name is hornsbygaming and my ingame name is Hornsbyboy banned for no reason, no warning!
[/quote]

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
Can you unban me plz my steam name is hornsbygaming and my ingame name is Hornsbyboy banned for no reason, no warning!

UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
The day will come where the whole community has been banned.
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile

Indeed - and then the river of 15th tears will widen every day
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
 ^^Doubt it. Cenkris and Harvain are too stubborn and arrogant to unban anyone....

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
^^Doubt it. Cenkris and Harvain are too stubborn and arrogant to unban anyone....

It's probably laziness more than anything, although, I have at times questioned their ability to read and write.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile

It's probably laziness more than anything, although, I have at times questioned their ability to read and write.
:P

Offline arno7431

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Wouldn't surprise me, considering how idiotic all admins i've met on this server are. Instantly banning people and then ignoring unban requests is a pretty bad system, when your administrators ban for literally nothing.

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
Lad- dont complain but hate. Everything else will just satisfy these sadistic admins
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
ffick

Offline arno7431

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
my new profession is to hate on this server's admins

i quit my actual job

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
Great server the fact still hits big players even tho been up for a couple of years shows how good it is!

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
While things go on as always, I do enjoy the attempts by people to join the server and getting kicked for cheating. Its like you people think it affects us. If you lag the server out, we don't have to admin for a bit :D Also means all the retards who can't read won't get temp-banned for a bit ;D

*YAWN* Nevermind, this small attack hasn't affected us, already we have over 33 of the 90 people we had before the numbnuts tried to lag the server out. Could you guys do a better job at trolling? At least make it to where our pop doesn't come back within minutes  ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 08:52:04 pm by [15th]Harvain »
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.