Author Topic: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles [EU]  (Read 25288 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 60th Royal Bydand Rifles [EU]
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2016, 10:59:50 pm »
You know you cant do things like that to me it sets off my PTSD, this is a safe space for all weebs and normies not just degenerates like you and I. Relax, slow down and enjoy the smell that FSE (forums) seems to produce.
Smells like smegma and 8 month old shoe-box cum
tbh
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2016, 11:01:20 pm »
This thread was family friendly until Marks showed up with his shit memes and mist of disbandment
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2016, 11:04:34 pm »
Where will Rupert go looking for kids to play Runescape with now that Marks has scared them off
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2016, 11:08:14 pm »
Where will Rupert go looking for kids to play Runescape with now that Marks has scared them off
He's not allowed within 1 mile of a school so this thread was all he had :(
god of memes

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2016, 11:09:18 pm »
He built a sand pit in his garden in hopes of luring them in, but so far they told him to get stuffed and jog on :(

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2016, 11:14:46 pm »
u all bully me but you know my pussys sweet so you can get rid of me *clap emjoi, fire, love eyes some other black ones* peace yall tippin

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2016, 11:18:42 pm »
Imagine having Lyall for a name. Jesus.

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2016, 11:19:36 pm »
Do you put butter on your nipples before or after linebattles?

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2016, 11:20:18 pm »
u all bully me but you know my pussys sweet so you can get rid of me *clap emjoi, fire, love eyes some other black ones* peace yall tippin
People have tried smothering you in your sleep, haven't they?

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2016, 11:24:09 pm »
People have tried smothering you in your sleep, haven't they?

What I do in my free time is none of your business 

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2016, 11:24:42 pm »
Do you put butter on your nipples before or after linebattles?
Here at the 60th we give our members the freedom to butter their nipples before or after events (though we highly recommend buttering before and after).
god of memes

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2016, 11:43:55 pm »
Marks was found with a glock in his backpack in primary school

Offline Earth Bby

• Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2016, 11:48:57 pm »

true it was a toy but my trenchcoat wasnt thick enough to hide a real one

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2016, 12:02:04 am »

one of them things isn't it  :-\

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2016, 12:02:45 am »

one of them things isn't it  :-\
How can Marks compete in today's modern society