Author Topic: The Great Fantasy Pirate RTD  (Read 34004 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
The Great Fantasy Pirate RTD
« on: March 13, 2016, 08:16:40 pm »

What the fuck is this?

This is gonna be a HIGH FANTASY Pirate game! Of course this will be not be in the Caribbean but in a fantasy world that looks just like the Caribbean with the exact same places.

When you make an action Imma use a d20 to see how it turns out. So if I roll a 20 it's going to be incredibly good for you and if I roll a 1 you are shit out of luck. Combat is going to take place the same way. If you roll a 10 and the other guy rolls a 9, your going to have a slight advantage.

I'm going to have a schedule for when I upload the updates. Probably going to be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is subject to change. Starting on March 16th.

NOTE: Probably not everyone is going to start in the same city or maybe everyone will because I'm lazy. We'll see. And good and evil don't matter too much but if you really want to role play throw that into your description and I'll work it into the story somehow. You'll probably drown a kitten or something. You asshole.

Character Sheet
Spoiler
Code
[b]Name [/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:
[b]Skill[/b]:
[close]

Character Sheet Expained
Spoiler
Name (Anything, really, but preferably pirate-y.)
Race (Now, there's a few races you need to know, but I'll get to that later. They decide what random race skill you get at the beginning.)
Bio (Here you can just any background to your character to give them a bit more personality. They can be as ridiculous as you want. I'll pretty much decide everything from here so be as detailed as you want.)
Skill (Pick a non-combat skill that your character can use.)
[close]

Races
Spoiler
Here's some of the races you can choose. If you want you can be whatever you want. I just need to know what the fuck it is:

*Human: Exactly what you think it is. Very mundane, can learn magic, and are vanilla as fuck.

*Dwarf: Big, burly, tanky motherfuckers who are really bad at magic and dumb as fuck but fantastic at fighting and drinking. The upside however is that due to their friendship with gnomes they got that hookup with advanced weapons and shit.

*Gnome: Small, quick, and fragile. Buddies with the dwarves, they are smart as fuck but super fragile. Can a have a beverage or too. Not too bad at cooking either.

*High Elf: Terrible with all weapons save a few because their weak as fuck, but start off with basic knowledge spells. They're evil because fuck you. Can cook some mean grub. Both literally and metaphorically. 

*Goblin: These small fuckers are hated and misunderstood, Goblins are actually skilled traders. But they're also evil.   
[close]

Map
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:43:20 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Fantasy Pirate RTD
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 08:18:07 pm »
Characters

Dan Cheffington
Name (Anything, really, but preferably pirate-y.):Dan Cheffington
Race:Elf cuz they can cook
Bio:Standing at 6'1" and weighing 230lbs, he was a chef for only the finest palates in England and Wales. Then he traveled to Jamaca where he gets high all day, everyday. He is the finest chef in all the lands. It is rumored that his meals are even better when he is high as fuck.
Skill:Can cook and fuck your mom
[close]

Glastrom Gnash
My character
[close]
Name: Glastrom Gnash
Race: Dwarf
Bio: He was born in The Bahamas and his father was a big greasy man who hit his wife and abused his son. However, from this, Glastrom Gnash learned to be strong. He had no education and, when he was 16 years old, he ran away with the night with everything that he had (namely a sword, rugged clothes and a picture of his mother). His dad chased him down with a baseball bat bue Glastrom was faster than his dad. He travelled to Port-au-Prince in Haiti, where he joined a pirates crew. He lost his eye in a battle and soon became the right hand man to the Captain of the ship and when the Captain died, he rose to become the leader of a ship. Many years later, when Glastrom was 32 years old, he was defeated in battle with the British and captured. He was tortured, his crew imprisoned and his ship burnt. He managed to escape and ever since, now 34 year old, gets wasted in pubs every night.
Skill: Very strong and loves drinking
[close]

Dan Cheffington Junior Junior Junior Junior Junior
Name : Dan Cheffington Junior Junior Junior Junior Junior
Bio: The son of the son of the son of the son of the son of Dan Cheffington
Skill: Being Zeus.
[close]

Durin Ironfist
Name : Durin Ironfist
Bio: Durin is a dwarf from the mountains. He has money. He has a big axe. He knows how to use said axe. He has money. He has gold and shit because he's a dwarf.
Skill: Blacksmith
[close]

Duzzer
Name : Duzzer
Bio: Duzzer was named after his son Dazzer
Skill: Can breathe
Race: ARC trooper
[close]

Robert McWottinson
Name : Robert McWottinson
Bio: Robert is a kilt wearing dwarf from Scotland. He lived in an orphanage but escaped because their food tasted bad. He then lived on the streets stealing, drinking and attempting to get any woman he could find in his bed. Robert is a bit stupid and loses his temper quickly and usually solves problems with his big fists. Although Robert looks aggressive, inside he has a big heart and wants to settle down some day. One night in Scotland he fell asleep in a bar and the next day he was in the middle of the Caribbean.
Skill: Being strong and Scottish
robert

[close]
[close]

Oolong the Champion
Spoiler
[close]
Oolong the Champion
Name: Oolong the Champion
Race: Ursine
Bio: Oolong is an Ursine, born and raised in the thick of the Canadian evergreen forests. He is a huge fucking 10ft tall grizzly bear. He is a very territorial and he has a low tolerance for other races. His family was slaughtered at a young age by a group of Humans and Elves. He grew up despising their creations and their race.
Skill: Strong, Intimidating, Combat ready.
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:57:08 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 08:23:50 pm »
Bio:Standing at 6'1" and weighing 230lbs, he was a chef for only the finest palates in England and Wales. Then he traveled to Jamaca where he gets high all day, everyday. He is the finest chef in all the lands. It is rumored that his meals are even better when he is high as fuck.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 08:32:39 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 08:26:46 pm »
Name: Glastrom Gnash
Race: Dwarf
Bio: He was born in The Bahamas and his father was a big greasy man who hit his wife and abused his son. However, from this, Glastrom Gnash learned to be strong. He had no education and, when he was 16 years old, he ran away with the night with everything that he had (namely a sword, rugged clothes and a picture of his mother). His dad chased him down with a baseball bat bue Glastrom was faster than his dad. He travelled to Port-au-Prince in Haiti, where he joined a pirates crew. He lost his eye in a battle and soon became the right hand man to the Captain of the ship and when the Captain died, he rose to become the leader of a ship. Many years later, when Glastrom was 32 years old, he was defeated in battle with the British and captured. He was tortured, his crew imprisoned and his ship burnt. He managed to escape and ever since, now 34 year old, gets wasted in pubs every night.
Skill: Very strong and loves drinking

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 08:29:17 pm »
My character
[close]

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 09:57:20 pm »
What the fuck is this?

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 09:59:00 pm »
What the fuck is this?

This is gonna be a HIGH FANTASY Pirate game! Of course this will be not be in the Caribbean but in a fantasy world that looks just like the Caribbean with the exact same places.

When you make an action Imma use a d20 to see how it turns out. So if I roll a 20 it's going to be incredibly good for you and if I roll a 1 you are shit out of luck. Combat is going to take place the same way. If you roll a 10 and the other guy rolls a 9, your going to have a slight advantage.

I'm going to have a schudele for when I upload the updates. Probably going to be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is subject to change. Starting on March 16th.

NOTE: Probably not everyone is going to start in the same city or maybe everyone will because I'm lazy. We'll see. And good and evil don't matter too much but if you really want to role play throw that into your description and I'll work it into the story somehow. You'll probably drown a kitten or something. You asshole.

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 09:59:49 pm »
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 10:01:50 pm »
wtf is the race fam

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 10:03:23 pm »
wtf is the race fam
I thought it's obvious, the great chef of the land.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 10:05:51 pm »
wtf is the race fam
Soz wasn't paying attention. my b your right

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 10:08:34 pm »
wtf is the race fam
Soz wasn't paying attention. my b your right
k

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: RI23_Cpt_Viriathus
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 11:44:11 pm »
Interesting :D

Offline Stark99

• Major
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/groups/allagainst63econspiracy#
  • Nick: [3DM] Stark [79th]
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 11:47:17 pm »
Name : Durin Ironfist
Bio: Durin is a dwarf from the mountains. He has money. He has a big axe. He knows how to use said axe. He has money. He has gold and shit because he's a dwarf.
Skill: Blacksmith
Stark. For being a supporter of the IRA I will not permit you to take part in any forum games I GM.
DOWN WITH DUURING

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 05:38:54 am »
so was I accepted?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time