Author Topic: Looking for EU & NA to fill a teamspeak with 200+ slots  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Crazykidsbite

• Volunteer
  • Phalanx Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Phalanx Gaming
  • Side: Neutral
Looking for EU & NA to fill a teamspeak with 200+ slots
« on: February 28, 2016, 10:13:33 am »
Hello both EU and NA regiments of the Napoleonic communities from the Phalanx Gaming Community! We offer a free 200+ slot teamspeak server located in the UK. We would like the host a regiment within our community to help grow our and your community, and we are willing to with each regimental leader with each detail down to the last bit. The only thing we require from the regiment that will join us to remain active and respect each member as you would yourself. We're a community who has been around since August of 2015 uniting under games of Planetside2, GunsOfIcarus, and Smite. We started off with a base of 20 players to expand to over 140 players over a course of three months.

Our Moto:
Our community is as strong as a phalanx formation! Never yielding! Each player plays a crucial role within the community!

If your at all interested in joining the community please don't be afraid of contacting myself or my other admins!

Offline Hanover

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hanover
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for EU & NA to fill a teamspeak with 200+ slots
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 06:50:56 pm »
Ye old Crazykid!
“The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow.”
– General Colin Powell