Author Topic: Audio bug  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Tywin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4th_RG_2Lt_Tywin
  • Side: Neutral
Audio bug
« on: February 20, 2016, 12:28:39 am »
For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing a bug that causes Warband's audio to stop. If I am playing Warband with my microphone or headphones plugged in, and either of them becomes disconnected, Warband's sound completely disappears. Even when I plug them back in, the audio does not come back. The only application that this occurs on is Warband; I don't have this problem with any other games. Restarting the game fixes the problem. This only started happening a couple months ago ‒ I'm not sure what could have prompted it to happen.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
Re: Audio bug
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 10:49:32 pm »
For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing a bug that causes Warband's audio to stop. If I am playing Warband with my microphone or headphones plugged in, and either of them becomes disconnected, Warband's sound completely disappears. Even when I plug them back in, the audio does not come back. The only application that this occurs on is Warband; I don't have this problem with any other games. Restarting the game fixes the problem. This only started happening a couple months ago ‒ I'm not sure what could have prompted it to happen.

Steam Libary --> Left click on Warband --> properties --> Local files --> Verify game Cache.  Done

If that doesnt work. Reinstall D; that works everytime
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Audio bug
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 01:10:11 am »
Happens to me when my headphones' battery dies. Just restart the game, happens to Windows 10 users as well. (You're lucky your game doesn't crash upon losing audio)