Poll

Should we allow NAs to play 10 rounds on their Server ?

Yes
118 (49.4%)
No
121 (50.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 09:35:02 pm

Author Topic: NWWC 2016  (Read 476239 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2016
« Reply #3120 on: April 03, 2016, 12:59:30 am »
how ru comparing germany to france and gb? we almost fucking lost to czechs hahahhaha

Czechs won over NL , I wouldnt say that .
tbf anybody who even doubts it will be anything other than gb vs fra final isnt being realistic haha
Not with these brackets though, it's your chance to shine Silent!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Buda

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: April 03, 2016, 02:32:24 am »
Herishey what about your regimental GF tournament? You absolutly fucked up brackets there. So stop complaining.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: April 03, 2016, 02:39:51 am »
Herishey what about your regimental GF tournament? You absolutly fucked up brackets there. So stop complaining.
We were on a timescale where we didn't really have time to change the brackets because we wanted to try get the thing done all on one day, I didn't have time to edit them at all so I just let it do what it did. And look how many people cried about that *looks at 77y ::)* , you're meant to learn from mistakes. It isn't a mistake if it happens two times. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3123 on: April 03, 2016, 03:17:03 am »

xD True dat
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Phailur

« Reply #3124 on: April 03, 2016, 12:16:00 pm »
I think that Česko and Polska will be in the finals init

Offline Sveetovsky

• Private
  • K-KA_Nr57_Rkt_Sveetovsky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: April 03, 2016, 01:40:17 pm »

same :DDDDD

Offline Petl25

• Sergeant Major
  • GF server Admin and NW meele pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: April 03, 2016, 05:48:36 pm »
Well, it would be an awsome brotherhood match.  8)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #3127 on: April 03, 2016, 05:53:33 pm »
Well, it would be an awsome brotherhood match.  8)
definitely happening 10/10

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #3128 on: April 03, 2016, 09:41:16 pm »
Sry, but team Austria will leave this tournament, since we dont have the attendance, to get 8 ppl online. We have seen this in quite a few matches now and we made the decision, that it would be the best to step out. Dont know what the organizers will do now. But Id suggest to get another team in.

Gl to all other Nations.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3129 on: April 03, 2016, 09:44:03 pm »
Sry, but team Austria will leave this tournament, since we dont have the attendance, to get 8 ppl online. We have seen this in quite a few matches now and we made the decision, that it would be the best to step out. Dont know what the organizers will do now. But Id suggest to get another team in.

Gl to all other Nations.

pathetic
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3130 on: April 03, 2016, 09:57:25 pm »
Dont know what the organizers will do now. But Id suggest to get another team in.
I know a great team. ::) ;)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: April 03, 2016, 11:13:18 pm »
Dont know what the organizers will do now. But Id suggest to get another team in.
Is it Brazil? I believe they wanted to play last year.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #3132 on: April 03, 2016, 11:20:38 pm »
Is it Brazil? I believe they wanted to play last year.
He means Scotland obviously Herishey you twaaahahahhaat
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline stefano.camuccio

• Sergeant Major
  • 47th_Kgm_Stefano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: April 03, 2016, 11:54:03 pm »
Italy?  ::) ;D

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: April 04, 2016, 12:31:39 am »
Italy?  ::) ;D

8) 8) 8)

Spoiler
[close]