Author Topic: European Community Lists - Another List Added!  (Read 182295 times)

Nock

Re: European Community Lists
« Reply #945 on: July 12, 2016, 06:27:27 pm »
I like not being on this List. x3
The list is based on "famous" person melee skill, unknown ppl (or ppl that were inactive for a while but came back) that are rly good at melee aint on it too. The list is based on ppl melee at their best imo (bc some on this list aren't rly good nowadays)

Offline Bob_The_Drunken_Villager

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #946 on: July 12, 2016, 06:29:26 pm »
The list is based on "famous" person melee skill, unknown ppl (or ppl that were inactive for a while but came back) that are rly good at melee aint on it too. The list is based on ppl melee at their best imo (bc some on this list aren't rly good nowadays)

*Slow Clap*
"When we found the Abyss, we fought.
Through our blood, we did not find what we sought.
New challenger, end us, so we may rot.
For our journey into the Abyss, was all for nought."

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #947 on: July 12, 2016, 08:24:14 pm »

*Slow Clap*
There are quite a lot of people on the list that aren't really famous, the part you said about being inactive for a while is partially true and the last part is also true as this is a all time meleers list.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #948 on: July 13, 2016, 11:32:54 am »
Disciplines above 91st gf team lol good one.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 13, 2016, 11:39:34 am »
Disciplines above 91st gf team lol good one.
As mentioned before the GF team list is marked by tournaments won, we went back and looked at all the old 5v5 threads 1st place is 3 points, 2nd place is 2 and 3rd is 1 (I think if I remember right, this was a while ago).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vampyr

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 14, 2016, 03:15:58 pm »
Still wondering why the 51st [M&M one] isnt in the All Time Regiment List Elite Tier.
Keep up the good work btw.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 14, 2016, 04:41:00 pm »
Because its a NW list?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 14, 2016, 07:15:01 pm »
Still wondering why the 51st [M&M one] isnt in the All Time Regiment List Elite Tier.
Keep up the good work btw.
As Bobertini said it's based on NW only, not MM at all.

Offline Vampyr

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 14, 2016, 09:58:50 pm »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 16, 2016, 12:59:29 pm »
Just as an update we have posted a current meleers list that was created by a few people (by current we mean 2016) using the following criteria; 20% linebattles, 20% duel, 35% groupfighting and 25% consistency.

As this list is fairly new there may be some issues you have with it so if you have any suggestions please keep it calm, on topic and constructive so that we can improve the list. Also if you know any of the current regiments of the players with "?" please let us know.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: European Community Lists - Current List Added!
« Reply #955 on: July 16, 2016, 01:37:48 pm »
Where is the list of NA melee on EU servers????????????????????
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #956 on: July 16, 2016, 02:36:54 pm »
Let the salt dropping begin.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #957 on: July 16, 2016, 02:45:40 pm »
Just as an update we have posted a current meleers list that was created by a few people (by current we mean 2016) using the following criteria; 20% linebattles, 20% duel, 35% groupfighting and 25% consistency.

As this list is fairly new there may be some issues you have with it so if you have any suggestions please keep it calm, on topic and constructive so that we can improve the list. Also if you know any of the current regiments of the players with "?" please let us know.

Although it's quite good overall, there are several people that I feel is misplaced or maybe should not be on there. For example we have Frittentime and Smallest at 82, who, as much as I like them, don't really stand a chance in my opinion against Nock who's also 82.

Nock

« Reply #958 on: July 16, 2016, 02:47:09 pm »
Didn't know Mopin was still playing lel + Where is ClaSh ?

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #959 on: July 16, 2016, 03:10:54 pm »
Didn't know Mopin was still playing lel + Where is ClaSh ?
He's on groupfighting if you hurry
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man