Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6]  (Read 357861 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 6] STARTS 2/7
« Reply #2100 on: March 08, 2016, 01:32:02 am »
I'm back from my mute  8)

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2101 on: March 08, 2016, 01:33:23 am »
xD

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2102 on: March 08, 2016, 01:40:07 am »
League 1,2, or 3: League 3
Match: 2eLivGarde vs 21st
Date: 3/9/16
Hour: 8:00 Est
Steam link: U have both leaders

Both Regs want NANWL_7 Reserve for the Match Wed

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #2103 on: March 08, 2016, 01:41:50 am »
League 1,2, or 3: League 3
Match: 2eLivGarde vs 21st
Date: 3/9/16
Hour: 8:00 Est
Steam link: U have both leaders

Both Regs want NANWL_7 Reserve for the Match Wed

I may be able to ref this
click here to join the 84th

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #2104 on: March 08, 2016, 01:46:47 am »
I'm talking to a brick wall at this point, you guys aren't comprehending my argument. I'll drop it

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: March 08, 2016, 01:47:47 am »
Also, because Nico already posted the video, here. You can see my malicious ramboing at 1:21 where I say "Line prepare to reverse column, line reverse column now" before engaging in an unplanned melee (I didn't even give a charge command), due to IV's line being closer behind me then I had thought. You can also see, that despite my engaging in melee, it did not prevent the IV from getting their shots in (lol).

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2106 on: March 08, 2016, 01:48:07 am »
I'm talking to a brick wall at this point, you guys aren't comprehending my argument. I'll drop it
"You're to stupid for me"

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #2107 on: March 08, 2016, 01:49:38 am »
"You're to stupid for me"
*too
You're only another statistic now, Theo
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #2108 on: March 08, 2016, 01:49:43 am »
Just make a RoL rule so that everyone can calm down and it can be a Clear NWL Rule. jeeeeeeeeeeez

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #2109 on: March 08, 2016, 01:52:36 am »
36. No Reloading out of line if A. You are not surrounded by your line, or B. Your line is moving around you.

omg make me mod
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:02:29 am by Kovyjack »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #2110 on: March 08, 2016, 02:01:47 am »
Imagine how much could get done if all the leaders just joined a teamspeak for 5 minutes, came to a clear consensus and then passed the rule instead of waving epeens and trying to seem smart.  :P
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: March 08, 2016, 02:07:09 am »
Imagine how much could get done if all the leaders just joined a teamspeak for 5 minutes, came to a clear consensus and then passed the rule instead of waving epeens and trying to seem smart.  :P

You're assuming that leaders would act differently just cause they're in teamspeak lol. Imo, it would be the same, for the most part anyways, but possibly louder.

Lawbringer

« Reply #2112 on: March 08, 2016, 02:09:56 am »
Also, because Nico already posted the video, here. You can see my malicious ramboing at 1:21 where I say "Line prepare to reverse column, line reverse column now" before engaging in an unplanned melee (I didn't even give a charge command), due to IV's line being closer behind me then I had thought. You can also see, that despite my engaging in melee, it did not prevent the IV from getting their shots in (lol).

LOL IT SHOWS ONLY HALF OF US GET SHOTS OFF AND WE ARE FORCED TO CHARGE BECAUSE YOU ARE LIKE A MILE BEHIND UR LINE AND GET LIKE SOME PRECHARGE POSITION AS YOU ARE FIRING

LOL
LOL
LO
L
O{L
OL
OL
O{AWDL{SOLKO{SADLSALD
{SA

Had you been with your line we would have had more time to fire but your rambo prevented that
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:11:44 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: March 08, 2016, 02:19:15 am »

LOL IT SHOWS ONLY HALF OF US GET SHOTS OFF AND WE ARE FORCED TO CHARGE BECAUSE YOU ARE LIKE A MILE BEHIND UR LINE AND GET LIKE SOME PRECHARGE POSITION AS YOU ARE FIRING

LOL
LOL
LO
L
O{L
OL
OL
O{AWDL{SOLKO{SADLSALD
{SA

Had you been with your line we would have had more time to fire but your rambo prevented that

Except I wasn't really that far from my line, the distance came from a sort of slow reaction from the line when I ordered a reverse column, it was in no way a "precharge position", I engaged you guys at 1:24 and literally 3 seconds later the rest of my line was engaged in melee. Again, I also had no original intention of charging, I didn't even order a charge, I ordered a reverse column.

Fact is, it changed nothing, you guys outnumbered us by 1 to start with, we got 2 shooting kills, you guys got 3, you had the advantage going into the melee and lost the melee.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:25:51 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
« Reply #2114 on: March 08, 2016, 02:39:28 am »

I don't normally comment here since I don't really care enough to pick at or argue over small shit like most of the community, but looking at that video now I do think that made a massive difference that round. If in 1 second we managed to get off the 5 shots we did, then the 3 seconds you bought your line would have allowed us to get another of our 15 shots off before you should have rightfully been able initiate the melee. But then again I'm just a cavalry commander who has never lead lines, so what do I know right?