Author Topic: Mod Idea Collection  (Read 121040 times)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Mod Idea Collection
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2013, 06:26:39 pm »
Somebody should consider doing a minor line battle improvement mod, something light and easy to install that adds the following:

Light Infantry stats and mechanics either to the Landwehr and Russian Militia or light infantry regiments to either nations.
Hussars for the UK.
The ability to spike and unspike artillery pieces with Sapper and Artillery Train.
The option for Artillery Train to choose a ramrod OR a the ignition tool for the Artillery.

And maybe the Conquest tweaks from Napoleonic Wars+.

Nothing more, If kept under something 10 megabytes it could be easily installed and used by well everyone and end the silly line battles with a handful of factions for balance reasons.

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2013, 06:42:47 pm »
Somebody should consider doing a minor line battle improvement mod, something light and easy to install that adds the following:

Light Infantry stats and mechanics either to the Landwehr and Russian Militia or light infantry regiments to either nations.
Hussars for the UK.
The ability to spike and unspike artillery pieces with Sapper and Artillery Train.
The option for Artillery Train to choose a ramrod OR a the ignition tool for the Artillery.

Nothing more, If kept under something 10 megabytes it could be easily installed and used by well everyone and end the silly line battles with a handful of factions for balance reasons.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,264394.0.html

Offline pod455

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Padraig
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2013, 06:54:01 pm »

Hussars for the UK.

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2013, 07:00:47 pm »

Hussars for the UK.

Reading the entire post is for chumps.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2013, 08:20:30 pm »

Hussars for the UK.

Why are you linking me to something I already know that exists and mentioned in the same post?

Offline 4th Hawkens

• Private
  • Looking for reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2013, 07:45:41 am »
what about a American revaluation mod. you could America, France, UK, Spain and the united Netherlands,

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2013, 08:00:30 am »
one is already being developed

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2013, 09:52:51 am »
what about a American revaluation mod. you could America, France, UK, Spain and the united Netherlands,
One is already being developed by Hinkel & co.
The same guys who made North & South.

Offline Frederik

• Donator
  • Never forget 03.09.2015 #freeturin
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2013, 09:37:03 pm »
Whats about an 1806 mod with france, prussia, sachsen?
ich will dich für android
He's a well-known nationalist with no respect for actual history or historians.
For a second I thought you were talking about me. :3

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2013, 03:46:40 pm »
Whats about an 1806 mod with france, prussia, sachsen?
Might as well just release a reskin for those sorts of mods because they would play out identical to NWs.

I've always wanted an English Civil war mod.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2013, 04:30:34 pm »
Wether I have heard people saying: ''Only post mod idea's with guns - 15th / 20th century - I still say.

Napoleonic Wars graphics LOTR would be soooo cool <3_________<3

:D
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Bad_Highlander

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2013, 04:42:57 pm »
Wether I have heard people saying: ''Only post mod idea's with guns - 15th / 20th century - I still say.

i was actually thinking about playing about with something like that :P

^^He's Right^^

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 20, 2013, 08:27:54 pm »

i was actually thinking about playing about with something like that :P

Do it NOUW! ;p
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2013, 10:02:04 pm »
I think, a War of 1812 mod would be nice. British/Canadians/Natives vs. Americans/Natives/French. "1812"

Or, a Roman Mod based around the first Punic War. Roman Empire (Was not a republic yet, I don't think) vs. The Carthaginian Empire. "The 1st Punic War"

Or, a WWII mod, based on the Eastern Front in Europe. Germans vs. Russians. "WWII: Eastern Front"

Maybe even, a medieval mod? Based solely in the UK with 5 factions... Kingdom of England, Kingdom of Wales, Danish Raiders, Kingdom of Scottland, and Kingdom of Ireland. "Supremacy"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:49:11 pm by kpetschulat »