Poll

Best quote?

"It's good to trust others but, not to do so is much better."
9 (45%)
"Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs."
1 (5%)
"Since he is of no use anymore, there is no gain if he lives and no loss if he dies."
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: FSE Philosophy 2016  (Read 22178 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: FSE Philosophy 2016
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 02:55:01 am »
The hell is wrong with you Batraan.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2015, 02:58:29 am »
The hell is wrong with you Batraan.

Pressed the post button before I finished. Fix now.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2015, 03:03:31 am »
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 03:17:19 am »
I have acute idiocy.

Warning, has been proven to be contagious over the internet and real life avoid at all costs.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 04:15:27 am »
Have any of you NURDS OKAY  actually taken a philosophy class
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:24:42 am by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2015, 04:21:07 am »
Have any of you needs actually taken a philosophy class
:P
Philosophy is useless as a class, it could be a good course to pick as a hobby but not something you'd want to dedicate yourself too unless you wanna struggle.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2015, 04:24:22 am »
Have any of you needs actually taken a philosophy class

Have any of you needs actually taken a English class?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2015, 04:25:49 am »
NURDS OKAY ITS MY AUTOCORRECT
Philosophy brings your mind out of the infinite, black depths of the world and into the light of higher reasoning.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2015, 04:39:33 am »
Ima major in philosophy

Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2015, 05:55:24 am »

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2015, 06:37:13 am »
Philosophy brings your mind out of the infinite, black depths of the world and into the light of higher reasoning.

I love candy :3

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2015, 07:51:55 am »

Or far up someones own ass.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2015, 03:58:37 pm »
"Now if you get with yourself. You will found out all about yourself, very strange things happened. You find, that the body knows that you are one of the universe. Cause your physhical organs, is one continuous process with everything that's going on. Just as the waves are continuous with the ocean. Your body is continuous with the total energy off the cosmos, and its all you.

So then. Let me connect these with the problem of birth and death, which puzzles people enormously of course. When you die. You are not going to have put up with an non lasting existence, cause that's not an experience. A lot of people are afraid, cause when they die, they are going to be locked up in a room forever. Try to imagine sleeping and never waking up. Think about that, cause children think about it. It is one of the great wonders in life. What was it like, to wake up after you have never gone to sleep, that was when you where born.

You see, you canĀ“t have an experience of nothing. So after you are dead, the only thing that can happen is the same experience, of the same sort of experiences as when you where born. In other words, we all know very well that when other people die, other people are born. And they are all you. Only that YOU can only experience it once at a time. Everybody is I, and you all know that you are you. It doesn't make any difference, and when they are coming to being, you are coming to being, you know that very well.

Only you don't have to remember the past, and you don't need to know how to shine the sun, you just do it, like you breath. Isn't it astonishing that you are the fantastic complexity. And you do all that you do without having education for how to do it.
"- DoctorWarband, the year of our Lord 112,114,231,202,019. (Translate into letters)
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2015, 10:42:50 pm »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2015, 11:35:16 pm »
Whats that middle guy's purpose