Author Topic: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]  (Read 30649 times)

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2018, 11:34:51 am »
TL:DR: We couldn’t say the ‘N’ word and got salty

Offline Andersun

• Corporal
  • Greetings
    • View Profile
    • 5th Georgia Steam Group
  • Nick: Andy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2018, 04:44:10 pm »

We carried over the majority of the DA's rules, including banning racism.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:31:23 am by Andersun »
Anderson Coppen
Lieutenant Colonel of the 5th Georgia

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2018, 03:38:34 am »

We have carried over the majority of the DA's rules, including banning racism.
Shame.

On the contrary, do you guys still ban for conspiracy?

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2018, 03:39:20 am »

We have carried over the majority of the DA's rules, including banning racism.
Shame.

On the contrary, do you guys still ban for conspiracy?

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2018, 08:23:55 am »
hawk in 2018 lul
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2018, 11:55:39 am »
As so to prevent an FSE shit show i won’t reply after this comment, I will just post my honest thoughts and leave it.
Goomba laughs that I take an interest in this year- yet you guys ‘seceded’ from the DA writing a cute little ‘declaration of independence’.
I don’t really care about the split so much, as goomba put, I haven’t been part of High Command stuff for a while now so i don’t mind too much- good luck to you.
It just seemed a bit much, it feels something out of 2015, back when there were multiple armies and everyone tried to RP as much as possible, now the community is shrinking and the DA was the only army left - was it so hard for you guys to just leave it, and not cuck remaining NAs of the DA out of their own events?
Just my thoughts.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 01:28:25 pm by HawkonPC »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2018, 12:39:58 pm »
As so to start an FSE shit show i won’t reply after this comment, I will just post my honest thoughts and leave it.
Goomba laughs that I take an interest in this year- yet you guys ‘seceded’ from the DA writing a cute little ‘declaration of independence’.
I don’t really care about the split so much, as goomba put, I haven’t been part of High Command stuff for a while now so i don’t mind too much- good luck to you.
It just seemed a bit much, it feels something out of 2015, back when there were multiple armies and everyone tried to RP as much as possible, now the community is shrinking and the DA was the only army left - was it so hard for you guys to just leave it, and not cuck remaining NAs of the DA out of their own events?
Just my thoughts.
As a long member of the DA I find it funny one of the ex- EU HC Trying to lecture about cucking people. Perhaps you should have considered the NA's being out voted by the Largely EU command staff? Or maybe not cucking and banning people from the community leading to its downfall. It's because of people like you who think "its for rp and 2015 like" utterly disgust me. The utter stupidity and egotistical of the EU side of the DA reminds me similarly to Lucas before Chadric said "I'm out BYEEE" Honestly I have so much dirt on the EU side and the DA in general that it's utterly revolting how people like you wonder why the mod is dying. See ya kiddo.

Offline MrMan04

• Private
  • Former Commander of the 8thVA and 2nd Division, DA
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2018, 10:40:09 pm »
As so to prevent an FSE shit show i won’t reply after this comment, I will just post my honest thoughts and leave it.
Just my thoughts.

The cute little "Declaration of Independence" (show some respect and capitalize it smh) was really just a copy and paste of the ACTUAL declaration with some added spice, because it worked so well in our case. Judging by the level of S A L T  in your already 2 retarded comments on this thread, I'm guessing our little meme worked. Also, we cucked nobody out of any events. The events are still being hosted, and all are welcome. Shameless plug incoming: NA events are hosted Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in the North and South Community and EU events are hosted Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Anyone looking to merc, or join a regiment is more than welcome to pop in. (EU Confed Teamspeak: fotografie-tommi.de / NA Confed Teamspeak: ts3.csa.wtf) Oh and by the way Hawk in 2018 lul. Toodaloo!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:45:33 pm by MrMan04 »

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2018, 01:13:06 am »
Just my thoughts.

Well, the Declaration of Independence was a meme. As MrMan pointed out, it's just a mere copy of the actual US Declaration. Also, we look forward to attending the Dixieland Army events. Especially the Saturday 4pmEST event. And I've offered Museal the opportunity to host his NA Union Brigade event on our NA servers. By no means are we turning down Union Brigade and Dixieland Army regiments attending our events. Just last Tuesday the 53rdALA attended our event, which was pretty groovy.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:14:58 am by Irish_Warrior »

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2018, 03:41:30 am »
lets all agree thats this is dead

Offline HeyChange

• Private
  • Colonel of the 8th Virginia - HA of NAS Events
    • View Profile
    • Steam NAS Community Page
  • Nick: Change
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2018, 04:18:55 am »
Jesus Christ
Colonel of the 8th Virginia
Former Brigadier General of Pickett's Brigade

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2018, 08:05:35 am »

Queen's Rangers sound really familiar. Don't yall attend Twitchy's North and South Event?

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2018, 08:24:02 am »

Queen's Rangers sound really familiar. Don't yall attend Twitchy's North and South Event?
hey remember when duke tried to make a mod to rival north and south LUL

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2018, 04:31:04 pm »

We did due the DA Friday events but I like Twichy's event rules so we go to his events

Offline MrMan04

• Private
  • Former Commander of the 8thVA and 2nd Division, DA
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2018, 03:20:13 am »

We did due the DA Friday events but I like Twichy's event rules so we go to his events

lol what events hosted by Twitchy? He's too busy playing Post Scriptum, a game that's not even out yet.