Author Topic: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]  (Read 30447 times)

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
  • To be True, You must first be Loyal.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ser Lucas Avis
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Dixieland Army [Official Thread]
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2015, 10:39:29 pm »
I go away for a few weeks to the sunny sands of Portugal's Beaches and come back to lies and slander. Shame.

Chadric *hands power over to jannik*
Lucas *CHAD IS SEIZING POWER*
Lucas you do know either way i have no control over the Old Brigade or over the 1st Division. nor am i the one who got rid of the votes. But whatever makes you feel better man, either way have a good day and see you on the battle field.

I must of missed one of my posts where I said this???

You took power, yes, by making it so you would not be forced to stand down for a year and so you could continue on as a General even though you were meant to stand down for a full year. That is literally seizing power.

1. The 1st NC is already reserved and not open for other people to use. Its reserved to ikhoppa who made a lot of textures for previous iterations of North and South.

The https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3985.0, which I believe you are referring to, is just that, a cavalry regiment, and not the same.
From a bit of quick searching, this is the 1st NC Cavalry:
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/1st_Regiment,_North_Carolina_Cavalry
and this is the 1st NC (Battalion) Sharpshooters:
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/9th_Battalion,_North_Carolina_Sharpshooters_(1st_Battalion)

There have been MANY previous regiments that tried to steal someone elses names by adding a particular company, battalion or class on the end, it does not stand. 1st NC comprises of ALL classes and all regiments of 1st NC.

TL:DR its reserved by ikhoppa. Stop using it.

----

Forgotful:
And actually, I WAS democratic. We had elections every 4th month and an AGM once a year (to be twice a year) where ALL members were invited to participate and help shape the Army. Unlike the current iteration where its basically whatever the Generals and their buddies want and go to hell if you disagree with them. As we can see from this thread itself.

Chadric:
Yes I was right. I said from the start that within 6 months Nytech would once again leave and you would find a way to stop all elections and to also drag the EU side down to near nothing. Oh look whats happened....

The only saving grace is Museal. Thank The Gods I made sure that the Union Brigade wasnt under the DA per se but merely attached for using and sharing resources. Under Museal, we have a good man of honour, and not a child who got power hungry.
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)
Colonel of the 11th North Devonshire (AZ)
Colonel of the Devonshire Regiment (IE)
Colonel of the 1st South Carolina Rifles (BCF/WOR)

Offline Jonny Powers

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 01:32:35 am »
1. The 1st NC is already reserved and not open for other people to use. Its reserved to ikhoppa who made a lot of textures for previous iterations of North and South.

The https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3985.0, which I believe you are referring to, is just that, a cavalry regiment, and not the same.
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/9th_Battalion,_North_Carolina_Sharpshooters_(1st_Battalion)

There have been MANY previous regiments that tried to steal someone elses names by adding a particular company, battalion or class on the end, it does not stand. 1st NC comprises of ALL classes and all regiments of 1st NC.

Well, if that guy wants to raise an official fuss about it, they might change their name. But until then, they can call themselves whatever they like.

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2015, 03:32:00 am »
Spoiler
I go away for a few weeks to the sunny sands of Portugal's Beaches and come back to lies and slander. Shame.

Chadric *hands power over to jannik*
Lucas *CHAD IS SEIZING POWER*
Lucas you do know either way i have no control over the Old Brigade or over the 1st Division. nor am i the one who got rid of the votes. But whatever makes you feel better man, either way have a good day and see you on the battle field.

I must of missed one of my posts where I said this???

You took power, yes, by making it so you would not be forced to stand down for a year and so you could continue on as a General even though you were meant to stand down for a full year. That is literally seizing power.

----

Forgotful:
And actually, I WAS democratic. We had elections every 4th month and an AGM once a year (to be twice a year) where ALL members were invited to participate and help shape the Army. Unlike the current iteration where its basically whatever the Generals and their buddies want and go to hell if you disagree with them. As we can see from this thread itself.

Chadric:
Yes I was right. I said from the start that within 6 months Nytech would once again leave and you would find a way to stop all elections and to also drag the EU side down to near nothing. Oh look whats happened....

The only saving grace is Museal. Thank The Gods I made sure that the Union Brigade wasnt under the DA per se but merely attached for using and sharing resources. Under Museal, we have a good man of honour, and not a child who got power hungry.
[close]

EU community is now 2x as big as it was under your command, and we actually now have EU events (under you our Friday event was shut down and the Saturday EU event was horrible with the shitty server you had that crashed all the time till the 15thALA came around and hosted a working one) and we have no reopened our Wed EU event and our Sunday Siege now has an EU server. hmmm going from 1 EU event a week (that barley worked at all cause of the server) to 4 EU events a week.. hmm that really seems like the EU community has fallen apart with them having 4 times as many events and have actually active EU regiments now. And elections were stopped because of how shitty they were. Our last election (under your command) had 6 Cols, out of the at least 30 regiments at the time, and the person that got voted in didn't even want the position (Hardcase), he left the DA on his own, not even taking his regiment, to make his own army. The elections served no purpose at all, even when you "ran out of terms" you still ran everything, and you know what, everyone got fed up with your shit Lucas. We saw it when you came back and asked everyone to make an army with you and EVERY SINGLE COL you asked to leave with you said no and immediately told me Jannik Museal or Hawk about it. Honestly why are you even still posting here? you havn't even showed up to an event in like a month. Whatever, can't wait for your whitty reply in 2 weeks.

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2015, 03:39:11 pm »
EU community is now 2x as big as it was under your command, and we actually now have EU events (under you our Friday event was shut down and the Saturday EU event was horrible with the shitty server you had that crashed all the time till the 15thALA came around and hosted a working one) and we have no reopened our Wed EU event and our Sunday Siege now has an EU server. hmmm going from 1 EU event a week (that barley worked at all cause of the server) to 4 EU events a week.. hmm that really seems like the EU community has fallen apart with them having 4 times as many events and have actually active EU regiments now. And elections were stopped because of how shitty they were. Our last election (under your command) had 6 Cols, out of the at least 30 regiments at the time, and the person that got voted in didn't even want the position (Hardcase), he left the DA on his own, not even taking his regiment, to make his own army. The elections served no purpose at all, even when you "ran out of terms" you still ran everything, and you know what, everyone got fed up with your shit Lucas. We saw it when you came back and asked everyone to make an army with you and EVERY SINGLE COL you asked to leave with you said no and immediately told me Jannik Museal or Hawk about it. Honestly why are you even still posting here? you havn't even showed up to an event in like a month. Whatever, can't wait for your whitty reply in 2 weeks.

1. The EU side is not 2 times as big at all. Hardly active I would say, especially since one brigade went and made their own army.
2. The Friday event was run by the 9th OH and then by Dukey and had nothing to do with me.
3. The server problems we had since we went to our new Host was being looked into by the three people who were supposed to be running and maintaining it (I just paid the bills as you well know).
4. The last election actually had more regiment representatives, as you well know. And I cannot force people to vote, only give them the option to.
5. Hardcase did leave due to problems in his own regiment with him, naught to do with me since I let you run the NA side.
6. No I did not "run everything". I ran what I was meant to, the back-end, the servers etc. You however were so incompetent you couldn't handle doing anything.
7. I have not asked ANY Colonel to leave and make a new army at all. In actual fact, I got ASKED to make a new army by various persons and refused to do so.
8. So I cannot go on holiday now? There's more to life than mount and blade, you should try it sometime. Might chill you out a bit and allow you to mature some.

9. Stop the lies Chadric, it really is unbecomming.
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)

Offline hairywarhero

• Board Moderator
  • Wibbly Wobble Circles Guys
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UA Maj Gen William T. Sherman
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2015, 03:46:10 pm »
*Eating popcorn gif goes here*

Top Kek this thread

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2015, 05:09:26 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Well to be fair it had to be done, pls don't ban me plox, drama is too real with Moraine atm
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 05:19:48 pm by Altis »

Offline hairywarhero

• Board Moderator
  • Wibbly Wobble Circles Guys
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UA Maj Gen William T. Sherman
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2015, 05:15:05 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Ban pls read the rules

Offline ThePatriot98

• Lieutenant General
  • FOR THE UNION!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USADominic
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2015, 05:15:13 pm »
Major of the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, 2nd "Eagle" Brigade

Offline Jonny Powers

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2015, 09:35:58 pm »
Me and this thread:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:49:24 pm by Jonny Powers »

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2015, 11:51:16 am »
Spoiler

1. The EU side is not 2 times as big at all. Hardly active I would say, especially since one brigade went and made their own army.
2. The Friday event was run by the 9th OH and then by Dukey and had nothing to do with me.
3. The server problems we had since we went to our new Host was being looked into by the three people who were supposed to be running and maintaining it (I just paid the bills as you well know).
4. The last election actually had more regiment representatives, as you well know. And I cannot force people to vote, only give them the option to.
5. Hardcase did leave due to problems in his own regiment with him, naught to do with me since I let you run the NA side.
6. No I did not "run everything". I ran what I was meant to, the back-end, the servers etc. You however were so incompetent you couldn't handle doing anything.
7. I have not asked ANY Colonel to leave and make a new army at all. In actual fact, I got ASKED to make a new army by various persons and refused to do so.
8. So I cannot go on holiday now? There's more to life than mount and blade, you should try it sometime. Might chill you out a bit and allow you to mature some.

9. Stop the lies Chadric, it really is unbecomming.
[close]

Ok, im done with this, cause honestly how this is going is.

Me     "here is the facts on events and attendance and what is going on"
Lucas "Everything you say is irrelevant and has no point cause i say so"

and there is no point cause I'm gonna keep saying what is going on and you will keep disagreeing, if you do wish to continue argue, would be a lot simpler on TS but you probably "can't be asked" to actually talk about things.

Offline LucasAvis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2015, 03:34:24 pm »
Ok, im done with this, cause honestly how this is going is.

Me     "here is the facts on events and attendance and what is going on"
Lucas "Everything you say is irrelevant and has no point cause i say so"

and there is no point cause I'm gonna keep saying what is going on and you will keep disagreeing, if you do wish to continue argue, would be a lot simpler on TS but you probably "can't be asked" to actually talk about things.

You actually have yet to say any "Facts" at all though =/

As for TS, sure I can come, but not at the moment, too many downloads of patches and new games and mods. My TS has become... broken as my friend SCaitan says.  :)
Oberst of the NR24 (NW)

Offline Wilson

• First Sergeant
  • 3rd Arkansas Regiment of Infantry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Colonel
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2015, 05:01:58 pm »
As entertaining as this has all been, I do believe this is an official army thread and not the pissing contest thread, please take your arguments elsewhere such as a pm.

-Captain C Wilson, 3rd Arkansas
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:08:15 pm by Wilson »
3rd Arkansas Infantry
Commanding Officer
Captain Ricky C Wilson

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2015, 07:10:29 pm »
As entertaining as this has all been, I do believe this is an official army thread and not the pissing contest thread, please take your arguments elsewhere such as pm.

Offline Chadric

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2015, 08:42:29 pm »
As entertaining as this has all been, I do believe this is an official army thread and not the pissing contest thread, please take your arguments elsewhere such as pm.

agreed, thats why i tried to stop it

Offline 13thVT Col_Cago

• Volunteer
  • War War Never Changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2015, 03:46:23 pm »
How do I apply my regiment to the UB well we have been there for months just doing this for formality since the Union Division is going to be born soon