Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 857 times)

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
  • Side: Union
Ban Request
« on: July 27, 2015, 12:18:18 am »
Retracted.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:01:50 am by Batraan »

Offline Russian

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: русский
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 01:31:46 am »
While I can't say with 100% certainty that he isn't actually part of the 00th, hid did not have the ranking tag, nor did he know who Gaham (A sidelord so high enough to know most people and been around long enough to know formers) was and vice versa. Plus when Gaham asked me to have him hop into the teamspeake, he first asked what Gaham's steam was and when i didn't give it to him and asked him to hop onto ts so we could actually know if he was a 00th he DCed. So it seemed suspicious enough to make this report. But as I said, I can not actually be 100% sure that he is not part of us so check with Thundersnow before you make a decision please.

Also when I first asked if he was actually a 00th, he said he had forgotten his tags and that it had been a while, so he can't be just some new guy who was just invited, which means he's either A, an impersonator, or B, actually forgot his tags and hasn't been on for a long time.
Not really a witness but I can say, it is nearly impossible to forget your tags unless you deleted the prior account, the one in which you originally added the tags. Typical impersonation incidents have similar stories as this one, the player will pretend to have forgotten and not know who is what and so on, though like you said you cannot ever be 100% sure.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:27:10 am by Russian »
When life gives you Vodka, have a Party!

Offline Thundersnow

• Captain
  • Overlord of the 00th Regiment, Time and Space.
    • View Profile
    • www.PlanetThundersnow.com
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 06:47:40 am »
It was him.

Case Closed.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 07:01:32 am »
Sorry for the trouble thunder (both of you), guy wasn't impersonating just actually had been a ludicrously long time i guess.

No longer any need to look at this thread locked.