Author Topic: Short Story Thread ; Writing Thread  (Read 1542 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Short Story Thread ; Writing Thread
« on: July 15, 2015, 10:48:48 pm »
I figured that instead of using our forum abilities to write great insults and banter we could make a thread of where various short stories could be written, read, reviewed and changed to make a fun thread where people can practice their English or simply write for the fun of it.

Rules:
Whatever story you choose to write is up to you but I just ask that it does not break rules, offend any ethnic or racial groups, and refrain from vulgarities. The story itself can range from a few sentences to a few paragraphs just be sure to have a simple plot that is somewhat easy to follow.

If a person proceeds to troll the thread I will have them removed.

If anyone cant think of a topic just request one and we could maybe do a poll or something.

Mine:

It's the dead of night and everything is still, not a sound to be heard on the mountain. The moon gazes down shining it's white light over the peak illuminating the surroundings of the man as he leaves his tent. For three days the man has been here, uninvited, unwelcome by nature, but for three days the man has survived the inescapable cold and hostility. With the last of his strength the man battles his demons and ascends the mountain to safety. For three days war has been waged by humanity against itself, for three days there has been nothing but death and destruction that has come to the earth except for here, except for this mountain, the only safe haven to our protagonist. With the last of his energy the man see's it, he see's his salvation.. The Ark. The man grows wary but enters the large man-made structure and is immediately awed by the extent of the building's interior. Gold, silver, and diamond adorn the walls and floor as torches light the way to what appears to be a staircase. Upon entering it the staircase appears to lead down and the man follows. For what seems like many hours the man continues to go down this seemingly never ending staircase and the man begins to lose his sanity. He knew there would be tests to make it to the Ark but he never thought of this, of this simple Hell. Regardless, the man continues and is soon rewarded. He makes it to the door and proceeds to open it to find many other people who also made the trek to the only safe heaven in the war gripped world. He's done it... He's reached Peace, he's reached Nirvana.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Re: Short Story Thread ; Writing Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 10:50:45 pm »
Reserved - All stories will be put into a spoiler and then placed here so that way others can view them easier.

William- Nirvana
It's the dead of night and everything is still, not a sound to be heard on the mountain. The moon gazes down shining it's white light over the peak illuminating the surroundings of the man as he leaves his tent. For three days the man has been here, uninvited, unwelcome by nature, but for three days the man has survived the inescapable cold and hostility. With the last of his strength the man battles his demons and ascends the mountain to safety. For three days war has been waged by humanity against itself, for three days there has been nothing but death and destruction that has come to the earth except for here, except for this mountain, the only safe haven to our protagonist. With the last of his energy the man see's it, he see's his salvation.. The Ark. The man grows wary but enters the large man-made structure and is immediately awed by the extent of the building's interior. Gold, silver, and diamond adorn the walls and floor as torches light the way to what appears to be a staircase. Upon entering it the staircase appears to lead down and the man follows. For what seems like many hours the man continues to go down this seemingly never ending staircase and the man begins to lose his sanity. He knew there would be tests to make it to the Ark but he never thought of this, of this simple Hell. Regardless, the man continues and is soon rewarded. He makes it to the door and proceeds to open it to find many other people who also made the trek to the only safe heaven in the war gripped world. He's done it... He's reached Peace, he's reached Nirvana.
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 11:35:50 pm »
There once was a boy named Nipplestockings. He was born with the most delicious booty of them all. One day the King of Christendom was like, "ayo bring me that boys booty". So the Inquisition was sent after young Nipplestockings. Yet the poor Inquisitors did not know the rectal capabilities of our young heroine. As they entered his house, his booty consumed them all and condemned them to a fiery, long death.

Knowing he was a wanted booty and scared of his own anal happenings, Nipplstockings set off for Vactican City where he knew wrongly convicted Catholic priests would secure his supple jiggles.

Yet when he reached the city, he had been betrayed! Pope Francis greeted him on the steps of the Vatican with, "ayo gib me that booty". A horde of ravenous priests was sent to Nipplestockings. They bent him over and began to viciously rape him. Yet one particularly hard-cocked priest named Gluk the Whorerus began to quiver and shake when it was his turn to rape Nipplestockings. He got sweaty and nervous and began to have a seizure. He screamed things like, "feminism is a lie!" And "Bernie Sanders 2016!". Yet when another priest named Turin Nigurdar shoved his twelve foot long cock into Gluk's mouth, the young priest calmed down.

Now was his time to prove he could escape the friendzone. Gluk grasped onto Nipple's luscious cheeks and aimed his cock towards ravished goal. Nipplestockings could only offer a weak wimper as resistance. To which Gluk replied, "M'lady". As Gluk filled Nipplestockings flesh balloon, he opened a vortex and the entire universe was sucked into Nipplestockings rectum

The end.
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 11:37:12 pm »
I haven't read your story but I know it's fucking gay
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 11:37:54 pm »
I haven't read your story but I know it's fucking gay
Oh the things you do to Gluk
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 11:46:58 pm »
once upan a time. there were a man who was much rich and very wealth. he lives in a big tower and had many foods and luxurs. one daya when man was asleep a fairy wake him up and sayed;"you need to share moniey with the poors"... next day rich man give many monies to the poors and then everyrone got big house and nicest lives.

de end

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 11:50:17 pm by Skills4Evil »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 11:47:09 pm »
gay as aids but it fucking made me giggle

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy