Author Topic: Native  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Native
« on: March 20, 2015, 10:52:56 pm »
Do native clannies hate NW players? My experience today seems to confirm that.. Going on the Wk duel server, I thought "Yeah i'm gonna get rekt but its gonna be fun". I notice a lot of Akaria or something on and i'm like "Cool, a native clan. They must be good, i'm gonna get rekt by them, lets just play". Suddenly, someone named "Ragnar" starts chirping me, telling me to go back to NW and that i'm bad. Bit out of the blue, idk know this guy,  but then his reg or clan or whatever votes to temp ban me from the server.
To summarize:
Do native players hate NW players?
Are we inferior to them?
What is life?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Native
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 10:55:03 pm »
Ragnar was a 54th member. Native players think NW players suck because we only have 2 attack directions while they can go ahead and spam their shitty swords without doing anything special
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:05 pm »
Ragnar was a 54th member. Native players think NW players suck because we only have 2 attack directions while they can go ahead and spam their shitty swords without doing anything special

Native spam = nab

Agreed

Fucking plebs, they don't know our struggle
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 10:58:47 pm »
Ikr, going on US_GK siege ppl teamkill/teamwound more than on NW server... I kept getting hit in the back by great sword spam lol

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 01:32:38 am »
Native players are like the 4chan of NW, They don't like anybody and nobody likes them.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2015, 01:44:58 am »
I also hate crpg players.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015, 01:47:05 am »
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 02:04:34 am »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 12:27:13 pm »
Native players are like the 4chan of NW, They don't like anybody and nobody likes them.

The ironic thing is most of them are shield turtles, and freak the fuck out when their shield is gone.

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 05:42:06 pm »
Native > Napoleonic Wars

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 08:14:30 pm »

The ironic thing is most of them are shield turtles, and freak the fuck out when their shield is gone.
Best way to deal with them is a heavy bastard sword or a greatsword.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 03:41:06 am »

Best way to deal with them is a heavy bastard sword or a greatsword.
Axe's chew threw shields fairly easy. Then it's just a mini duel.