Author Topic: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Disbanded!]  (Read 60598 times)

Offline Dodge

• First Lieutenant
  • Long Live the King!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting Mature NA Players!]
« Reply #1035 on: September 19, 2014, 03:31:31 am »
Hehe well thats quite alright. Very good 1v1 guys even though you can say we got our asses handed to us I say its good because its a learning experiance for me to become active in 1v1's with other regiments and I hope the members of the regiment and people outside in the community share my views that 1v1's should promote camaraderie and friendship between each regiment.

Wish more regimental leaders think like this.
Precisly, Good game to both! And a good thing to hear from you dodge :) Just try to contain your scrubs next time ;)
Indeed, today was our first first professional 1v1 we ever attended so im sure in time my guys will get the hang of being precise xD

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1036 on: September 19, 2014, 03:33:26 am »
Hehe well thats quite alright. Very good 1v1 guys even though you can say we got our asses handed to us I say its good because its a learning experiance for me to become active in 1v1's with other regiments and I hope the members of the regiment and people outside in the community share my views that 1v1's should promote camaraderie and friendship between each regiment.

Precisly, Good game to both! And a good thing to hear from you dodge :) Just try to contain your scrubs next time ;)
Indeed, today was our first first professional 1v1 we ever attended so im sure in time my guys will get the hang of being precise xD
haha no problem :D
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #1037 on: September 19, 2014, 03:35:23 am »

haha no problem :D
You can thank me for getting john :)
But anyways, thanks for refing John Best Eu

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
« Reply #1038 on: September 19, 2014, 04:30:12 am »
Hey Dodge check out our Saturday Realism event we'd love to have you there!

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #1039 on: September 19, 2014, 04:57:14 am »
Welcome to the 9th East Norfolk.  ;)

Offline Dodge

• First Lieutenant
  • Long Live the King!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: September 19, 2014, 05:03:08 am »
I am sorry to announce to both the community and my regimental comrades that we are disbanding. It has been a rough eight months of leading for me and the officers who stood with me this far. My reason for making this decision for doing this was the poor attendance considering one of the officer had left and wanted to form their own thing. Our attendance was only estimated to be around five. I want to thank the following for being around since the 1stFKI and early days of the 4th

Dodge (lol jk)
Jabknife
Rabb
Wallace
Tribal
Rebel
Alpha
Arkadios
Armydude
Lancier
Mac16
IsaiahRocker
Gandolf_The_great

And I want to thank the community for being so heartwarming and welcoming to us.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 05:52:16 am by Dodge »

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1041 on: September 19, 2014, 05:05:40 am »
I am sorry to announce to both the community and my regimental comrades that we are disbanding. It has been a rough eight months of leading for me and the officers who stood with me this far. My reason for making this decision for doing this was the poor attendance considering one of the officer had left and wanted to form their own thing. Our attendance was only estimated to be around five. I want to thank the following for being around since the 1stFKI and early days of the 4th

Dodge (lol jk)
Jabknife
Wallace
Tribal
Alpha
Arkadios
Armydude
Lancier
Mac16
IsaiahRocker
Gandolf_The_great

And I want to thank the community for being so heartwarming and welcoming to us.

WHAT DODGE? YOU SAID YOU WOULDENT DISBAND? NOOO

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: 17e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Disbanded!]
« Reply #1042 on: September 19, 2014, 05:09:32 am »
Well today is a sad day for me and the 17e. I remember when I joined the 1stFKI. I knew we had potential. It was where me, Jabknife, and Dodge led our awesome CO trio. This experience has been the best I have had in NW. The 1stFKI, 4th, and 17e weren't just a regiment. But we were a family. I never wished this day to come, but all good things come to an end at sometime.

RIP 17e

We will continue into the 9th East Norfolk

9/18/14 Never forget

I would like to say thank you to Dodge for always being therefor me and being my best friend since he took me in. Thanks you to all those in the 1stFKI, who respected me. And thanks to Jabknife and William, for always being there by my side
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 05:12:20 am by The Rebel »

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1043 on: September 19, 2014, 05:17:35 am »
Dear 17e,

You bunch of guys I knew since the 4th with my really terrible arty regiment in the last summer. I remember when you asked us to merge into you and I should of haha. I remember the countless times me and Dodge would go Pub on NA Groupfighting. And of course the many fun times and memories me and Rebel shared in TS or in-game. Oh and, page 70, we finally got our office Rebel. But anyways, very sad to hear this, Dodge I even remember that one really late night when you promised me that you guys would never disband. You will all hold a special place in my hearts. RIP 17e. Many thanks to these members for being so friendly:

Dodge
Rebel
WilliamWallace
Rabb
RedWolf

Goodluck to you all in the 9th, you will be missed. RIP 9/18/14.

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
« Reply #1044 on: September 19, 2014, 05:17:47 am »
What just happened :(

Offline WilliamWallace

• Donator
  • Chin Chin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41st Sgt Wallace
« Reply #1045 on: September 19, 2014, 05:22:34 am »
What just happened :(
17e just disbanded
Click below to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: September 19, 2014, 05:28:36 am »
I love this regiment so freaking much, Im going to post again.I don't know what I would have done with myself if this regiment never existed.I would have been hopping and hopping regiments forever. But this regiment, this was my home. That is why I had to return.

And Catbutts,thank you for always being my mentor for the 17e. You too will be the best 17e partial member. :)

Let us never forget this day. For it is too be remembered as a day of rememberance  in my heart.

I am so glad to be continuing my career with most of these guys in the 9th.

You guys are all in my hearts.

Rest In Peace this awesome regiment.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 19, 2014, 05:28:57 am »
Heh

Offline The Rebel

• Major