Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 4] [63e 1st Place]  (Read 120852 times)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 5]
« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2015, 02:43:31 am »
The 71st and 63e have received a deadline extension of one week. Neither team seemed able to play on the same day. This is a one-time-only thing, due to the importance of the match and given circumstances.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 06, 2015, 03:17:37 am »
I do believe Chantakey is trying to repair his reputation with how he is acting as of late and how he leads the 4eHuss.

But he has a lot of fixing to do if he want to be an NWL admin. His rep is almost FUBAR. But I respect that he's trying, as anyone should.
xD

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #347 on: March 06, 2015, 06:36:12 am »
I do believe Chantakey is trying to repair his reputation with how he is acting as of late and how he leads the 4eHuss.

But he has a lot of fixing to do if he want to be an NWL admin. His rep is almost FUBAR. But I respect that he's trying, as anyone should.
Thank you Andee, but answer was already given and shouldn't keep talking about it.  Should get back on topic.  Also Jackie/Zzehth need to talk to one of you guys.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #348 on: March 06, 2015, 01:43:06 pm »
The 71st and 63e have received a deadline extension of one week. Neither team seemed able to play on the same day. This is a one-time-only thing, due to the importance of the match and given circumstances.
How can neither team be able to play on the same day?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #349 on: March 06, 2015, 02:01:06 pm »
How can neither team be able to play on the same day?
Bc they r being plebs

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 06, 2015, 02:04:18 pm »
We have the same problem in EU doe, its hard to get an lb on the right day where both sides have the right attendance, both sides get in their best etc.

Most leaders also dont want to cancel LB's right before the day, So they probably wanted to cancel an lb next week and do it on that day.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 06, 2015, 02:12:48 pm »
We have the same problem in EU doe, its hard to get an lb on the right day where both sides have the right attendance, both sides get in their best etc.

Most leaders also dont want to cancel LB's right before the day, So they probably wanted to cancel an lb next week and do it on that day.
All I know is Nr37 never got an extended deadline even when neither me Pinkerton, Asian, or Lawbringer were there. We also had to cancel an event

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #352 on: March 06, 2015, 02:14:52 pm »

All I know is Nr37 never got an extended deadline even when neither me Pinkerton, Asian, or Lawbringer were there. We also had to cancel an event
^

Lawbringer

« Reply #353 on: March 06, 2015, 05:02:34 pm »

^

I remember what Zzehth said:

Extensions are only given in times of main server issues etc.

The Nr37 had events they had to go to and were going to be forced to play on a day without officers. We had to suck it up and cancel an event.  I'm sure with 63e's large attendance they can spare to fight the 71st with at least some form of a team on any day or can just cancel one of thier events.
I noticed both regs are organizer regiments.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 05:05:35 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #354 on: March 06, 2015, 05:17:55 pm »
You're right, it is none of your business, especially the conspiracy theories. How about you trust the organizers, maybe.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #355 on: March 06, 2015, 05:46:00 pm »
I did not ask for extension, was available several days, but cheesey and 71st had other days available and conflicts, so we could not choose the same day.  Again, trust the organizers as there's usually more than you know, and a much better rationale for any decisions made.

Lawbringer

« Reply #356 on: March 06, 2015, 05:54:21 pm »
I'm not one for blind faith

Anyways,

58e vs 18th this Saturday at 9:15 est

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 06, 2015, 06:02:53 pm »
Events: NA / Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 3 has begun!]
« Message by cheeseypants on October 13, 2014, 04:29:21 am »
I really think people should try much harder to meet the deadline, not get an extension.  I mean how hard is it to schedule a match when you have an entire week?  >:(

I loled

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:13:12 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 06, 2015, 06:22:36 pm »
I'm not one for blind faith

Anyways,

58e vs 18th this Saturday at 9:15 est
Ur going down m8
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #359 on: March 06, 2015, 06:23:08 pm »
Events: NA / Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League - [Season 3 has begun!]
« Message by cheeseypants on October 13, 2014, 04:29:21 am »
I really think people should try much harder to meet the deadline, not get an extension.  I mean how hard is it to schedule a match when you have an entire week?  >:(

I loled

Yeah after 3 seasons we needed an extension, sue me.  It just so happened that the days Karth could do I couldn't and vice versa.  But I guess some people just love bitching just to bitch.
Leader of the 71st