Author Topic: Islamic (extremists) thread 2.0  (Read 21047 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Islamic (extremists) thread 2.0
« on: December 27, 2014, 02:44:24 am »
Well, looks like our beautiful thread got deleted (seriously wtf someone explain this shit), so here we go again.

Let's resume conversation and conservation, gentlemen.

Get a life, bin that knife. You're secure beneath the watchful eyes. Help stamp out thoughtcrime in your district or pay the price in blood cis scum, Inshallah

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Islamic (extremists) thread 2.0
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 03:18:01 am »
Soooooo......I'm confused. What were they going off of when they made that map?

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 03:24:02 am »
Area with high Muslim populations, I think.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 03:45:47 am »
These are some strange borders.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Saga

• Major General
  • Patiently waiting for BCOF since 2012.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 04:20:08 am »

Offline Chosen1

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Chosen1
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 07:42:58 am »
Well, looks like our beautiful thread got deleted (seriously wtf someone explain this shit)

The liberals were getting rekt too hard, the mods had to do something about it
9-11 Coaster.

Find out what it's like to spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant airplane when you experience "United Airlines Flight 175"® – the only flying roller coaster of its kind in the world. Riders are taunted by a head-first, face-down inverted crash into the twin towers… and that's just the beginning. Experience the full force and power of riding down the twin towers, all on one of the deadliest tracks in the world.

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 08:35:49 am »
We need to privatise everything. That's the solution.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 08:36:13 am »

Or maybe ISIS wants some major culture clashes within their planned country or whatever.  ::)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 12:20:55 pm »

I think it's rather a map of areas previously owned/conquered by muslims. There are more mussies in France than in Austria and Spain.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 12:34:14 pm »
The PKK and the Revolution in Kurdistan has me really hopeful at both beating these Daesh scumbags and creating the foundation of what comes after all this.

More hopeful than I've been in years. These people have the potential to create an free society in the 21st Century. That should create a lot of inspiration for the working classes around the world, fueling the flames that Ferguson and Garner have started.

Of course, i'm very afraid that this does have the possibility of heading down the road of the Catalonian Revolution where amidst the Civil War the Stalinists and Francoists crushed the anarchists while the world turned a blind eye.
At the very least we're not going to see the international community side with the radical Kurds. They'd rather lose the region to ISIL than have a revolution spread through the region.

That's why i talk so much about this stuff that it comes out of some peoples ears here. But it's our responsibility to spread the word about this and drum up support among the people. With instant communication I think that's an easily achievable goal, so let's do it!

Rojava won't survive isolated and since the left, radical left and Kurdish population is essentially united now at least in some aspects..They won't.
I think that even conservative people should support the Western Kurds, even if they are far left. If only because a women shooting a Jihadi slaver in the face is a pretty badass image no matter what side of the spectrum you're on.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 12:36:01 pm »
I'm entirely sure that in a year or so you'll be complaining how the capitalist world crushed the almost-perfect-society of Kurdistan.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2014, 12:40:39 pm »
Thats what i'm afraid off.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2014, 12:54:23 pm »
But you see, they're not trying to create the society you think they're creating. They will always have a central government with a parliament and a president. Oh, Kurdistan might be a federal or confederate state with a lot of decentralized power, just like Switzerland, but I doubt that would satisfy your ideas. It is almost as if you make your ideas impossible on purpose, so that you can keep on complaining about ze evuls of capitalism.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 12:57:09 pm »
Lol, your claim that the world would rather see ISIS in control of Kurdistan than let the Kurds live out their "revolution" is fuckin ridiculous. Seriously, you think that? The American media is treating them as allies in their rhetoric, now. Of the people talking about intervening and setting up their own small militias to go over and fight ISIS, almost all of them are centered around joining the Kurds and helping their poor Christian minority community. They're very much the closest link we have to the middle east in the ISIS conflict right now. They are who the American people care about - our own underdog heroes. I'm not sure how you could say we don't want to let them succeed. That's just absurd.

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2014, 01:01:20 pm »
Lol, your claim that the world would rather see ISIS in control of Kurdistan than let the Kurds live out their "revolution" is fuckin ridiculous. Seriously, you think that? The American media is treating them as allies in their rhetoric, now. Of the people talking about intervening and setting up their own small militias to go over and fight ISIS, almost all of them are centered around joining the Kurds and helping their poor Christian minority community. They're very much the closest link we have to the middle east in the ISIS conflict right now. They are who the American people care about - our own underdog heroes. I'm not sure how you could say we don't want to let them succeed. That's just absurd.

The government of the U.S wants the same thing as it's people??? I never knew.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.