Author Topic: Anyone way to get North vs South on mac steam?  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Widereceiver_84

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Anyone way to get North vs South on mac steam?
« on: December 14, 2014, 06:58:49 pm »
Okay so I have a macbook pro 13'' retina display. Before people start hating I got a mac for some professional reasons, won't go into detail. Anyways I got mount and blade: warband and the Napoleonic war DLC off steam. Is there anyway I can install the mod on mac or does anyone have the files (Not the NaS_setup.exe because I just need the module files so I can install it by myself). Any help is appreciated. :)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Anyone way to get North vs South on mac steam?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 07:16:55 pm »
Okay so I have a macbook pro 13'' retina display. Before people start hating I got a mac for some professional reasons, won't go into detail. Anyways I got mount and blade: warband and the Napoleonic war DLC off steam. Is there anyway I can install the mod on mac or does anyone have the files (Not the NaS_setup.exe because I just need the module files so I can install it by myself). Any help is appreciated. :)
Get a windows partition or use wineskin, although the latter is a bit difficult to work with. There's a guy who specializes with it though, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg7aVVr8j8mYTvbvLT3wM5g
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]