Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 5]  (Read 219448 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League [Season 5]
« Reply #1620 on: June 02, 2015, 03:09:04 pm »
Isnt marks dead aswell ?
If only

jk jk M0rks will be extra triggered by this
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: June 02, 2015, 03:15:48 pm »
No im actually serious, people say he deleted all his friends on steam. Some said it in the 5te thread, but im far to lazy to search it in the pile of posts.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: June 02, 2015, 03:29:01 pm »
No wonder, that thread is just a 103 pages of shit tier spam, it's evident that the majority of its posters were not around during the spamming glory days
I genuinely believe I have cancer now after scrolling though that steaming pile of shite
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #1623 on: June 02, 2015, 03:58:14 pm »
No wonder, that thread is just a 103 pages of shit tier spam, it's evident that the majority of its posters were not around during the spamming glory days
I genuinely believe I have cancer now after scrolling though that steaming pile of shite
Hello

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: June 02, 2015, 04:11:15 pm »
Hello
Hi
How ar ya

Offline DasBrot

• Board Moderator
  • Inventor of NWL, Leader of 6te
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: June 02, 2015, 06:43:59 pm »
Off the top of my head and by looking at the current teams only 31 would be present next season. Now count for regs like Nr12 to join say about 35. It only adds about 4 more weeks onto the current season.

If rules were given so that 2 NWL matches could be played a week ez pz.

These 4 more weeks do not fit into the time between end of august/beginning of september until christmas holidays. we would have to take breaks, and there wouldn't be 2 NWL seasons per year anymore. only one :(

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1626 on: June 03, 2015, 01:06:21 am »
Marks has left NW completely now no joke at all.

Heretic is in the 4e btw. Attends quite often as well  :)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: June 03, 2015, 06:00:33 am »
Free reign for qote Pyramids !
[close]
[close]

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #1628 on: June 03, 2015, 06:01:03 am »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1629 on: June 03, 2015, 11:48:18 am »
cancer?!?!???!!!? pls don't die!!1!!1!!!!11!1! I'D CRY  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: June 03, 2015, 12:05:19 pm »
Off the top of my head and by looking at the current teams only 31 would be present next season. Now count for regs like Nr12 to join say about 35. It only adds about 4 more weeks onto the current season.

These 4 more weeks do not fit into the time between end of august/beginning of september until christmas holidays. we would have to take breaks, and there wouldn't be 2 NWL seasons per year anymore. only one :(

Surely tho 2 NWL matches a week allows for 2 seasons in a year. There's so few regs left that all the normal events are crap. I'd love 2 NWL a week :)v

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1631 on: June 03, 2015, 01:26:32 pm »

Surely tho 2 NWL matches a week allows for 2 seasons in a year. There's so few regs left that all the normal events are crap. I'd love 2 NWL a week :)v
Most people would.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: June 03, 2015, 01:36:36 pm »
So 2 NWL, RGL and NLC ? Sounds like fun....
[close]
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1633 on: June 03, 2015, 01:51:00 pm »
Yes cause NLC is going to carry on.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: June 03, 2015, 03:09:32 pm »
Yes cause NLC is going to carry on.