Author Topic: 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix" [NA] [Sith]  (Read 161111 times)

Offline Tilsind

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tilsind
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix" [NA]
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2014, 10:07:22 pm »
Just change your name lol !

84e_ESO_Tilsind 4Ever

By the way good luck :)
Do not think about those whom the regiment can for you, but rather to those whom you can for the regiment.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2014, 10:15:26 pm »
Even though Maccius and I are not on the same page on lots of things I agree with him here, there is not shit you guys can do really. The 84e turned into a gaming community so I'd more then say that leaves it more or less open.
Anyways, good luck.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuedZ1Y_dU4[/youtube]

Offline TheAngrypineapple

• Major
  • Can't block
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_TheAngrypineapple
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2014, 10:19:46 pm »
It still boggles my mind how the NA community continually chooses the names of some of the oldest and well-known regiments in NW. It's rather silly actually.
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011

Previous: 93rd Rgl George Wallace | 14e Cpl TheAngrypineapple | 3rdFG Pte Duncan MacTavish

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2014, 10:20:24 pm »
It still boggles my mind how the NA community continually chooses the names of some of the oldest and well-known regiments in NW. It's rather silly actually.
whata suck up

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2014, 10:29:23 pm »
Looks like the 40th need to find a new name
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3153.0
Stop picking fights Ody, that was completely unnecessary and immature.

It seems you mean well, good luck and carry on the legacy.

Pineapple you're the one instigating everything. Go make your own forum to moderate.
xD

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2014, 10:33:37 pm »
It still boggles my mind that we are fighting over a regimental name. I mean guys this is a game for christ's sake, we should be able to have whatever name we'd like. Who gives a living hell if the EU have one. You guys are on the other side of the world. You can have your own regiments and we can have our own. I don't see any problem, seeing as EU and NA regiments don't do ANY events together.

Good Luck Marceaux!

Offline FatherDamien

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Retired Damien
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2014, 10:36:04 pm »
It still boggles my mind that we are fighting over a regimental name. I mean guys this is a game for christ's sake, we should be able to have whatever name we'd like. Who gives a living hell if the EU have one. You guys are on the other side of the world. You can have your own regiments and we can have our own. I don't see any problem, seeing as EU and NA regiments don't do ANY events together.

Good Luck Marceaux!

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2014, 10:36:18 pm »

Good Luck Marceaux!

Thanks Rebel. :)

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2014, 11:08:47 pm »

Good Luck Marceaux!

Messi + Neymar > Ronaldo + Bale
xD

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2014, 11:31:01 pm »
Name is already taken please change it now , nobody of our councillors gave you permission to use 84e regiment name.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 11:36:33 pm by FineApple »
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2014, 11:37:50 pm »
Name is already taken please change it now , nobody of our councillors gave you permission to use 84e regiment name.

It is not taken in NA and we do not have to change it nor will we. So please leave this thread in peace. :)

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
  • Don't expect much out of me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoPV_Bruin
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2014, 11:41:42 pm »

It is not taken in NA and we do not have to change it nor will we. So please leave this thread in peace. :)
You wanna suck a nice big fat juicy one. Everyone says you change your name every 2 weeks. Your embarrassing a legend regiment.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2014, 11:43:34 pm »

You wanna suck a nice big fat juicy one. Everyone says you change your name every 2 weeks. Your embarrassing a legend regiment.

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
  • Don't expect much out of me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoPV_Bruin
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2014, 11:46:05 pm »

Cool beans just steal things that aren't yours.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2014, 11:49:07 pm »

Cool beans just steal things that aren't yours.

Sorry but its a fucking number in a video game. We like it and will use it. You might not like it but i honestly do not give a single fuck. Would you like to 1v1? Oh wait that is right, you are in a different community based in a different continent.