Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Public Siege Server  (Read 74093 times)

Offline nathan6254

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eGren AdjC
  • Side: Union
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie Public Siege Server
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2015, 03:45:04 am »
Please go on NA group-fighting and look at the 6 numbers it gives you

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2015, 05:11:34 am »
Bump, server has been up and active again with the sale. Hoping it stays that way ;)
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2015, 12:43:56 am »
It would appear the 63e has a
Spoiler
[close]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Omahablade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2015, 05:22:41 am »
Hey its been like 2 months since you told me to wait a week to get unbanned. I haven't been active that much. now I am back, could you please unban me ?

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2015, 02:52:29 am »
Bump... Server is up and getting some players again. ;)
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2015, 05:38:52 am »
Hi, I am NRP_A_Luckytiger of the NWRP 200 man role playing server. Ask someone to contact me over steam to verify this. Today some strange things started happening in the 63e server. I was playing for a while, then I started spawning semi-nude and bald as a Sapper, not even ship crew. A few days ago, I had seen a YouTube video of Betty (infamous NWRP hacker) because someone posted it on the NWRP admin private group page so I suddenly started freaking out. I asked for admin but there was none. About 30 minutes later an admin came on. I asked him for help, if he could help me and he instantly typed "HI Betty" and permanently banned me. The admin's name was 63e_Nathan. Again, you may think I am just Betty impersonating a NRP admin but you can verify by contacting s senior NWRP admin such as lonely wolf or Rez and asking them to ask me through steam, if I posted this. You may also ask them about my past history and how I always act! Please unban me!

If you were banned permanently, especially if it was by Nathan, on sight then it means that you probably had betty's script to make your character have no uniform, which we identify as being apart of the betty reg. As to what you say as to how you always act, I've had to temp ban you recently for trolling around with sapper works (making nazi symbols, wasting buildpoints, etc.) Should you actually wish to get unbanned I would suggest posting with the actual unban template on the original post.

Betty did not "hack" NWRP. She recorded, joined got banned - paused - entered a new key (she has a few hundred) then resumed then rejoined and got banned.

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2015, 11:17:47 pm »
Hi, I am NRP_A_Luckytiger of the NWRP 200 man role playing server. Ask someone to contact me over steam to verify this. Today some strange things started happening in the 63e server. I was playing for a while, then I started spawning semi-nude and bald as a Sapper, not even ship crew. A few days ago, I had seen a YouTube video of Betty (infamous NWRP hacker) because someone posted it on the NWRP admin private group page so I suddenly started freaking out. I asked for admin but there was none. About 30 minutes later an admin came on. I asked him for help, if he could help me and he instantly typed "HI Betty" and permanently banned me. The admin's name was 63e_Nathan. Again, you may think I am just Betty impersonating a NRP admin but you can verify by contacting s senior NWRP admin such as lonely wolf or Rez and asking them to ask me through steam, if I posted this. You may also ask them about my past history and how I always act! Please unban me!

If you were banned permanently, especially if it was by Nathan, on sight then it means that you probably had betty's script to make your character have no uniform, which we identify as being apart of the betty reg. As to what you say as to how you always act, I've had to temp ban you recently for trolling around with sapper works (making nazi symbols, wasting buildpoints, etc.) Should you actually wish to get unbanned I would suggest posting with the actual unban template on the original post.

Betty did not "hack" NWRP. She recorded, joined got banned - paused - entered a new key (she has a few hundred) then resumed then rejoined and got banned.
That comment was from a bit ago and the person who has the account appears to have been inactive for some time ;)

Offline Omahablade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2015, 08:35:02 pm »
I am actually not inactive. The point is that could you please unban me like you promised?

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2016, 04:00:37 am »
Thread will be updated within next week, revival plans are in the works, utilizing my same methods as last year

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2016, 05:15:08 am »
Name of the Offender: SuperKing
Offense: Wasting all bp multiple rounds
Evidence:

Before this he was wasting bp build plank bridges in spawn. Didn't start taking pics till this round sorry.
Estimated Time of Offense: about 9pm mountain time 3/27/2016

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2016, 06:32:50 am »
Thanks for report, will ban him

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2016, 07:46:54 am »
Server was up and populated today, got around 100+ around midnight on the server. Lets hope it stays up ;)

Norwegian13

« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2016, 08:40:33 pm »
So it's back? ;D

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2016, 02:44:54 am »
So it's back? ;D
yeah we are working on getting it more populated so there is bigger numbers during the day.

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2016, 03:32:34 pm »
Bump