Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Season 1-3  (Read 144310 times)

Offline Blucher_FR

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: No skill
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #150 on: November 28, 2014, 11:11:20 pm »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah we'll make sure to send someone down to you. gg
Pourquoi Marta tu te crois toujours au dessus des gens c'est fou ça tu a gagner mes de très peu 6-4 ce n'est pas beaucoup. Nous avez bien joué mais c'est pas comme si vous nous avez mit un 10-0.
Donc ne te pense pas au dessus des gens et a mettre ton smiley partout ou je poste que l'on a perdu la lb c'était un match de qualité.
Car je te donne peu de temps en première league. Reckt par le 7e, 11e, 8e, 14pk et 15th.
Bref bien joué pour la lb nous sommes quand même 2ème de cette league bien joué au 7e et au 15th ausssi.
Bonne chance pour la saison 2.

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2014, 11:16:01 pm »
GG 1erCC was a fun and close game for me, no need to have petty arguments.

I look forward to being in first league and fighting some very good regiments.

Congrats 7e shame you had to ddos the server in order to beat 15th :P

Offline Martastik

• First Lieutenant
  • Real Col of the real 1erCrb Martastik
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2014, 11:17:38 pm »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pourquoi Marta tu te crois toujours au dessus des gens c'est fou ça tu a gagner mes de très peu 6-4 ce n'est pas beaucoup. Nous avez bien joué mais c'est pas comme si vous nous avez mit un 10-0.
Donc ne te pense pas au dessus des gens et a mettre ton smiley partout ou je poste que l'on a perdu la lb c'était un match de qualité.
Car je te donne peu de temps en première league. Reckt par le 7e, 11e, 8e, 14pk et 15th.
Bref bien joué pour la lb nous sommes quand même 2ème de cette league bien joué au 7e et au 15th ausssi.

C'etait ton comment de merde sur 'vous n'etes pas les champions' un comment pas vraiment necessaire ou approprié pour une equipe qui vient de perdre, meme si cetait proche.
Mais gg quand meme, j'ais plus rien a dire et j'ais plus envie de parler sur le sujet avec toi, merci.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:20:00 pm by Martastik »

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2014, 11:29:03 pm »
Please talk on steam or pm for that issue, keep personal problems out of the thread and please use the english language.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2014, 11:35:27 pm »

Big congrats to 15th Hussars, as said on TeamSpeak, it wasn't the greatest match ever due to servers issues, but still, it was a pretty decent fight, and as close as we expected it to be. All the glory to you guys, Cake with Boots is finally claiming the top of the podium :D

Thanks to the organizers of the League, it was pretty decent everytime, we didn't have to complain about much. If I had to say ONE thing, I'd ask you to get better servers for the next season. Some were quite bad which caused some problems with a few matches.

However, quite glad that we partook to this, and I look forward to the second season, after the Nations Cup.

Présent Toujours.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2014, 11:50:24 pm »

Big congrats to 15th Hussars, as said on TeamSpeak, it wasn't the greatest match ever due to servers issues, but still, it was a pretty decent fight, and as close as we expected it to be. All the glory to you guys, Cake with Boots is finally claiming the top of the podium :D

Thanks to the organizers of the League, it was pretty decent everytime, we didn't have to complain about much. If I had to say ONE thing, I'd ask you to get better servers for the next season. Some were quite bad which caused some problems with a few matches.

However, quite glad that we partook to this, and I look forward to the second season, after the Nations Cup.

Présent Toujours.

You may have won the cavalry league but we won the karaoke league.

Offline Nilewe

• Sergeant
  • "Présent, toujours !"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_7e_Huss_Cvl_Nilewe
  • Side: Union
« Reply #156 on: November 28, 2014, 11:53:02 pm »

Présent Toujours.

You may have won the cavalry league but we won the karaoke league.

no pls  :-[

Offline Blucher_FR

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 28, 2014, 11:58:37 pm »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

C'etait ton comment de merde sur 'vous n'etes pas les champions' un comment pas vraiment necessaire ou approprié pour une equipe qui vient de perdre, meme si cetait proche.
Mais gg quand meme, j'ais plus rien a dire et j'ais plus envie de parler sur le sujet avec toi, merci.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ok  8)  mais les vrai champions sont les 7e premier de la ligue 1 qui a un meilleur niveaux que la ligue 2 !

Offline Blucher_FR

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2014, 11:59:02 pm »
When saison 2 ?  :P

Offline Telnitz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2014, 12:04:13 am »
Ok  8)  mais les vrai champions sont les 7e premier de la ligue 1 qui a un meilleur niveaux que la ligue 2 !
Un meilleur niveau dans la langue de Molière ... et c'est pas difficile ::)

Gg to 7e, undisputed winner of our league.

(and as well to the KKA for the 2nd league)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:06:56 am by Telnitz »

Offline Martastik

• First Lieutenant
  • Real Col of the real 1erCrb Martastik
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2014, 12:13:27 am »
Spoiler

Gg to 7e, undisputed winner of our league.

(and as well to the KKA for the 2nd league)

Thanks! :D

Présent Toujours.
[close]
Spoiler
Also I agree with Erik, it was very well organized, good rules and patiently 'adminned'. A big thank you to Wüstenkrieger for all the work he put in to this league, and of course all the admins and organizers who helped out.
However, this message isn't all sugar coated, I also agree with the server issues, such as lag. Though I understand it's not easy to pay for/find top notch servers, in a league wherein smooth 1 on 1 fighting is crucial, so too are lag-less servers crucial.
Nonetheless well done! And another congrats to the 7e for their victory, and a big GG to all the regiments who we fought and who took part in the league!
[close]
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:12:04 pm by Martastik »

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2014, 12:44:28 am »
Oh I almost forgot...

CAKE WITH BOOTS
[close]

And many many thanks to Paulin for refering pretty much all our matches :P Was a very fine job ! (thanks for the screen aswell, tíaaaaa)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:46:44 am by Erik le Rouge »
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 29, 2014, 12:46:04 am »
Un meilleur niveau dans la langue de Molière ... et c'est pas difficile ::)

J'adore ce gars :D
GG to both teams, and all reg who took part of this, it was an interesting league, gg for da winner 7e (nabs duel me gonna rekt you erik) and the KK-A!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:47:37 am by Subliz »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline 15th Archer

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Archer
« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2014, 12:58:51 am »
I want to wish congratulations to the only other regiment besides 15th Hussars that I would want to win, our french brothers the 7e Regiment de Hussards!

I do wish to thank the event organizers and all the referees who have been great throughout the tournament, enforcing strict rules for everyone to follow for this to be a fair league.

Thanks for the awesome league, cant wait for the 2nd edition of this!

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2014, 06:47:40 am »
There are still matches to be played, please be patient till the league is really over^^

Here is the record of the match between 1erCC and K-KA. There was no Teamspeaktalking or stuff, so I put some music in the background. I wont accept any complaints  ::)

Spoiler
[close]
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.