Author Topic: How famous is the regiment above you? Mk. 2  (Read 155619 times)

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
  • Side: Union
Re: How famous is the regiment above you? Mk. 2
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2015, 12:01:34 pm »
Heard of you yourself, but not the regiment, then again it MIGHT be NA? .o.
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2015, 12:54:11 pm »
K-KA, well known regiment got plenty of great meleers such as Harrier and Vikestad, also got good cav and been around for a while (including before the reform). I believe they won last seasons Cav NWL and the NWC.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 02:21:06 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE Judge, Jury and Exicutioner. Thx Gluk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 00th_Vtrn_The_Fir_Darrig
« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2015, 02:06:17 pm »
Norseman, one of the best guys to have in a linebattle, his duel skills may not be amazing but in a linebattle he can rack up more kills than a full S.A.S team, he's pretty well known. Been in both 17e and KKA and a pretty cool guy.

You're posting in the wrong thread for these. Here you post about the reg NOT the person. There is a thread called "How Famous is the Person Above You" that you post stuff like this.

*skip*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 17, 2015, 02:21:18 pm »
Norseman, one of the best guys to have in a linebattle, his duel skills may not be amazing but in a linebattle he can rack up more kills than a full S.A.S team, he's pretty well known. Been in both 17e and KKA and a pretty cool guy.

You're posting in the wrong thread for these. Here you post about the reg NOT the person. There is a thread called "How Famous is the Person Above You" that you post stuff like this.

*skip*
Ye my bad, fixed. ;) *SKIP*
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #289 on: February 17, 2015, 02:41:04 pm »
8lr, EU regiment that I've never heard of, but I have def heard of
Herishey and I'm sure it's an amazing reg :)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 17, 2015, 03:02:03 pm »
8lr, EU regiment that I've never heard of, but I have def heard of
Herishey and I'm sure it's an amazing reg :)
We're quite new so I'm not surprised, but thanks. ;) *SKIP*

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2015, 12:37:54 am »
Heard of you yourself, but not the regiment, then again it MIGHT be NA? .o.

Yeah, we're NA.

But I can't imagine that what you've heard about me being good so far since I think I look like an idiotic 12 year old on these forums lol.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2015, 06:45:28 am »
7thKGL seem like a nice bunch of guys with a decent reg.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2015, 06:58:06 am »
00th, well known reg. Thundersnow has always held a high respect in my eyes and I don't see anyway for anything to change that. He is a great guy and I hope we cross paths some day. Overall, 00th is best universe.

Offline Batraan

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2015, 07:31:18 am »
00th, well known reg. Thundersnow has always held a high respect in my eyes and I don't see anyway for anything to change that. He is a great guy and I hope we cross paths some day. Overall, 00th is best universe.

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2015, 07:45:51 am »
3eVolt, alothough you guys just reformed, has been one of the top well known regiment in the NW Community. I think I heard of you before I even bought NW.
xD

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2015, 09:21:33 am »
3eVolt, alothough you guys just reformed, has been one of the top well known regiment in the NW Community. I think I heard of you before I even bought NW.

I heard of 63e and 79th (Diplex) before I bought NW.

*SKIP*

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 18, 2015, 10:14:27 am »
7thKGL, Recently renamed from the 1stRM. If they just stuck together and played competitively then they would go far. I use to hang out with them late at night when no one was on then i kinda just stopped xD. Cool guys, Some quality players. Good luck with the new name and try to be the best! You will go far!
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #298 on: February 18, 2015, 01:59:18 pm »
5th

Really good melee and seem like a tight bunch. A lot in the community do not like them because they take the shit talking personally...me, I don't have any issue with them.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #299 on: February 18, 2015, 07:42:32 pm »
7thKGL, Recently renamed from the 1stRM. If they just stuck together and played competitively then they would go far. I use to hang out with them late at night when no one was on then i kinda just stopped xD. Cool guys, Some quality players. Good luck with the new name and try to be the best! You will go far!

that is the 5th not the 7th :P lol

skip me too