Author Topic: Mouse problems  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Devald

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [88th]Kgm_Devald or FFE_Devald
  • Side: Neutral
Mouse problems
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:41:37 pm »
Hi,

I recently installed Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars on my MacBook Pro. I have experienced some problems playing the game in the meanwhile. Whenever I launch the game the cursor does not change to the normal in-game cursor icon, but stays as the one I have normally while on the desktop etc. This has made it a bit hard for me to play, as when I click in-game it also clicks on the desktop, causing quite some problems as it freezes the game sometimes when I right-click. (This is only when I play in windowed mode). It is also causing problems in the way that when I enter a game, and have to choose faction and class, the cursor keeps moving back into the center of the screen after a few seconds. This makes it incredible hard to click the buttons.
I would be very grateful if anyone has a solution to this problem.

Best regards,
Devald
Private of the 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers - Member of the Friends Federation of Excellence (FFE) - Proud dane

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Re: Mouse problems
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 10:08:01 pm »
Is this on a Windows partition or on Wineskin?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Devald

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [88th]Kgm_Devald or FFE_Devald
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 04:21:31 pm »
I have just noticed that NW isn't supported for Mac OSX yet, so that is probably why I am experiencing these problems. I am not going to make a Windows partition as this Mac is one I have to give back to my school when I am done (spring 2015).
Any solutions beside that?

Best regards,
Devald
Private of the 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers - Member of the Friends Federation of Excellence (FFE) - Proud dane

AeroNinja

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 04:35:35 pm »
Devald you returned? :D

And in i knew à solution i would defo tell but idk without the partition. :/

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 01:37:20 am »
You could try wineskin, it's half decent but has some problems. You can still play though
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]