Author Topic: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot [NA] (Under New Leadership)  (Read 231085 times)

Offline Eagle eye

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot[NA] (Recruiting)
« Reply #270 on: June 21, 2013, 06:25:20 am »
Ill most likley hear a ringing sound from my ear

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_Epsilon
  • Side: Union
« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2013, 07:33:24 pm »
The events after the line battle last night was really fun!  ;D

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2013, 10:00:32 pm »
I'm sorry to say that I will not be participating in a line battle for a long time. I'm currently on my grandmothers computer. I came home today to find one of the hinges that connect the monitor to the laptop has broken. Every time I try to lift the monitor up, the more is breaks, so I'm afraid of ripping the entire laptop in half. I'm going to try to get it repaired but if not I'm going to have to wait until I get my new computer. (Which is near the end of the summer.) Sorry mates, I hope it can be fixed.  :( Now I'm going to read a book to not get myself worked up. I'll still be on the forums and Steam mobile, so talk to me if you want to!

Offline C_Parsons

• Corporal
  • Niv-Mizzet judges you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Sgt_C-Parsons
« Reply #273 on: June 22, 2013, 12:18:08 am »
I'm sorry to say that I will not be participating in a line battle for a long time. I'm currently on my grandmothers computer. I came home today to find one of the hinges that connect the monitor to the laptop has broken. Every time I try to lift the monitor up, the more is breaks, so I'm afraid of ripping the entire laptop in half. I'm going to try to get it repaired but if not I'm going to have to wait until I get my new computer. (Which is near the end of the summer.) Sorry mates, I hope it can be fixed.  :( Now I'm going to read a book to not get myself worked up. I'll still be on the forums and Steam mobile, so talk to me if you want to!

Is it just the plastic or can you see some wires or something fraying? Do you have any pics?
The one that sometimes comes into teamspeak to tell people exactly how you would die in a black hole.

Offline goodstuff

• Sergeant Major
  • Cannonball magnets
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_goodstuff
« Reply #274 on: June 22, 2013, 07:11:25 am »
We're gonna miss you epsi  :'(

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2013, 04:23:16 pm »

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2013, 04:50:09 pm »
Spoiler

Is it just the plastic or can you see some wires or something fraying? Do you have any pics?
[close]

I will take some pictures later today and upload them. 

But on a different note, what kind of TV shows do you guys watch? Within these few months I have watched The Big C, Raising Hope, and Spartacus. I tried watching Game of Thrones but I couldn't get into it. I'm currently watching Dexter. I'm thinking of starting to watch Firefly or Battlestar Galactica after Dexter.  8)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2013, 05:15:23 pm »
I'm thinking of starting to watch Firefly8)

I think we know what the general consensus of this regiment is on that matter. ;)

Offline C_Parsons

• Corporal
  • Niv-Mizzet judges you
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2013, 06:00:19 pm »
I'm thinking of starting to watch Firefly8)

I think we know what the general consensus of this regiment is on that matter. ;)

I think we do as well... Of course it would be an even more general consensus if our illustrious captain were to partake as well.
The one that sometimes comes into teamspeak to tell people exactly how you would die in a black hole.

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 22, 2013, 06:18:10 pm »
So what comes first? The actual show? Or the movie? Which should I begin watching first?  ???

Offline goodstuff

• Sergeant Major
  • Cannonball magnets
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_goodstuff
« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2013, 09:32:51 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Try watching Suits, its a great show.
I will take some pictures later today and upload them. 

But on a different note, what kind of TV shows do you guys watch? Within these few months I have watched The Big C, Raising Hope, and Spartacus. I tried watching Game of Thrones but I couldn't get into it. I'm currently watching Dexter. I'm thinking of starting to watch Firefly or Battlestar Galactica after Dexter.  8)
Try watching Suits, its a great show.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 11:05:52 pm by goodstuff »

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2013, 09:46:42 pm »
So what comes first? The actual show? Or the movie? Which should I begin watching first?  ???

The show comes first, and I dislike the movie due to an error made in one of the first scenes  >:(
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline C_Parsons

• Corporal
  • Niv-Mizzet judges you
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2013, 04:27:52 am »

The show comes first, and I dislike the movie due to an error made in one of the first scenes  >:(

If you're referring to what I think you're referring to then I like the movie version better.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2013, 06:44:29 am »
I was referring to...
Firefly Spoiler
I'm referring to how in the TV show Simon pays people to smuggle River out to Persephone, but in the movie he does it himself. It does make for a better scene especially with the badass assassin guy, but it doesn't really fit with Simon's character, and of course it is an inconsistency, so I don't like it.
[close]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 06:54:18 am by Killington »
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Reggington

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reggy
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2013, 07:49:15 am »
I was referring to...
Firefly Spoiler
I'm referring to how in the TV show Simon pays people to smuggle River out to Persephone, but in the movie he does it himself. It does make for a better scene especially with the badass assassin guy, but it doesn't really fit with Simon's character, and of course it is an inconsistency, so I don't like it.
[close]
3e invasion!?