Author Topic: Questions to the NA, NW & NaS community!  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Jean-Charles de Périgord

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Questions to the NA, NW & NaS community!
« on: August 31, 2014, 11:59:53 am »
Hello all!  I have a few questions to the community regarding NW & the NaS mod.

NW:
Hello! I am also a co-founder of a Native clan that is going pretty well.  So after a month or two of play Native successfully, we all wanted to start getting involved in the NW community.  Until recently the NW community has seemed to strive and have lots of large regiment. But I have seen posts of the declining state of the NA scene in NW.  So my question is, is it even worth a go to try to run an NA regiment in the current community? Do we have hope with BCoF coming soon? Is 10-15 men enough to sustain a regiment?

NaS:  I've always loved this mod.  It's a cool time period with awesome uniforms and weapons.  I have always wanted to run a NaS regiment.  My questions regarding NaS is, would it also be worth a go, if the NW reg can survive, to get into the scene of the NA NaS community?  Are there any events worth the effort to try to get into?

Thanks in advance :)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Questions to the NA, NW & NaS community!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 01:30:27 pm »
NW:  The NA community is far from dead, but its nowhere near where it was a couple of months ago. 10-15 men is pretty low but it should do fine in public events.

Offline Jean-Charles de Périgord

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 01:49:27 pm »
NW:  The NA community is far from dead, but its nowhere near where it was a couple of months ago. 10-15 men is pretty low but it should do fine in public events.

Oh. Well that's a relief.  Glad to know

Offline Moldplayer

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Pfd_Lt_McMoldy
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 06:00:56 am »
10-15 is dandy. As for NaS I am not sure how many events go on for that one.

See you on the battlefield!
Gott damnit moldy, my history page is never safe - 19te_Aussie

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 09:37:48 am »
NA community is fine, it only looks like its "declining" because there was a huge influx during the summer sale, and those people are losing interest. As for North and South, I think there is a pretty populated Sunday event, as well as some weekly ones but i don't know much about those. You would be best to make a NW regiment and attend a N&S lb under different tags. Thats what most regiments do.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=18398.0
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 09:45:57 am »
The 28th and 40 together on the summer sale recruited atleast 200+ players together, giving a huge influx in members and attendance, but in times like this most people either leave because they dont like it or were kicked. the 28th disbanded and 100 members were never heard of again, If NW wasnt such a scumbag and autistic community things like this would never happen, and those 100 players would still be around, not thinking " oh why should i play this everyone are dicks, asking us to put alot of time into this game and clan just to be thrown away"

Although most leaders dont care about that, aslong as their regiment still stands i guess.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Bruin

• Sergeant
  • Don't expect much out of me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoPV_Bruin
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 06:05:06 pm »
I'm American who participates in mainly EU. I just don't like NA anymore. Ain't about that life no more.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 02:48:43 am »
The 28th and 40 together on the summer sale recruited atleast 200+ players together, giving a huge influx in members and attendance, but in times like this most people either leave because they dont like it or were kicked. the 28th disbanded and 100 members were never heard of again, If NW wasnt such a scumbag and autistic community things like this would never happen, and those 100 players would still be around, not thinking " oh why should i play this everyone are dicks, asking us to put alot of time into this game and clan just to be thrown away"

Although most leaders dont care about that, aslong as their regiment still stands i guess.
40th*

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 02:55:02 am »
This is a NaS NA event that my friends and I host. The last 2 events had 160ish people. :)

Click here!

edit Sorry, I didn't see Siwi posted.

Offline Heretic

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Dynamic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 02:58:01 am »
The 28th and 40th together on the summer sale recruited atleast 200+ players together, giving a huge influx in members and attendance, but in times like this most people either leave because they dont like it or were kicked. the 28th disbanded and 100 members were never heard of again, If NW wasnt such a scumbag and autistic community things like this would never happen, and those 100 players would still be around, not thinking " oh why should i play this everyone are dicks, asking us to put alot of time into this game and clan just to be thrown away"

Although I'm not much better, boy do I know the fucking feelz m8.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 05:23:22 am »

Yeah I've actually never thought about it like that. I wonder how many players quit NW/ aren't around anymore because of initial bad experiences with regiments/ leaders.

I bet it's a large number.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 11:22:30 am »
Yeah I've actually never thought about it like that. I wonder how many players quit NW/ aren't around anymore because of initial bad experiences with regiments/ leaders.

I bet it's a large number.

Been thinking about this for years... Honestly why there should be some sort of test to make a regiment.

Offline hardcorefreestyleboy

• Second Lieutenant
  • Yes the name is supposed to be RAINBOWLIKE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: GERRY
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2014, 06:37:47 pm »
Ive had 3 different regiment leaders of which 2 were harsh scrubs and 1 was fine but left the community. Im pretty much fed up with the NW/ M&B community.
Gerry is butiful!!!

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 01:02:40 pm »
NaS:  I've always loved this mod.  It's a cool time period with awesome uniforms and weapons.  I have always wanted to run a NaS regiment.  My questions regarding NaS is, would it also be worth a go, if the NW reg can survive, to get into the scene of the NA NaS community?  Are there any events worth the effort to try to get into?

Thanks in advance :)

Make a 'decent' sized NW regiment and take that in, people we'll start sticking to you ingame and it'll snow ball. If you go into it say, just you and a friend then enjoy your 7 man line. NW has the Larger player base, recruit there.