Author Topic: The Shout-Out Thread  (Read 6418 times)

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
  • Side: Union
Re: The Shout-Out Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 12:59:48 pm »
Hahaha adding a lot to the conversation are we Jacob?? :D

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 01:00:05 pm »
I LOVE FWUFFY THANK U FWUFFY FOR BEING FWUFFY
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 03:48:06 pm »
I LOVE FWUFFY THANK U FWUFFY FOR BEING FWUFFY
lovely necro.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 05:00:52 pm »
Fwuffy used to make good videos (James Love) but he got old. Le Faisan is the new trend
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 05:08:52 pm »
Shout out to Prideofromanconquest
Possibly the greatest YouTube channel i'ved had the pleasure of finding
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 10:49:20 pm »
im going back to youtube now after the kind words, prepare for some full-time insane action

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2018, 11:03:09 pm »
im going back to youtube now after the kind words, prepare for some full-time insane action
teach me ur awping skills master

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2018, 02:41:22 am »
teach me ur awping skills master
Implying Fwuffy is main awper L U L
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2018, 02:49:34 am »
I hate seeing old profiles that I remember but havent been online in years.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 02:28:16 pm »
Shout-out to the 120+ Polish firemen aiding us in Sweden with our huge wildfires! :-*

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2018, 06:28:47 pm »
Shout-out to the 120+ Polish firemen aiding us in Sweden with our huge wildfires! :-*

<3
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: &amp;amp;quot;Describe live&amp;amp
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 08:35:47 pm »
There was this night... I was in my room, feeling empty inside, then, i decided to come online, the person I found there, cheered me up imediatly, tho, things got weird real quickly, we both started clicking furiously while giving heads left and right. we even fucked some in the ass that night... he then whispered, with his heavenly voice, Exotic, do you think im good at giving head? I said, Nosswill, yes you are. After that, we enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Best cs game ever
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 08:37:24 pm »
After a good game in csgo, i added ExoticFail because he seemed like a cool guy. We got chatting, over the next couple of months we became good friends. Lots of banter, lots of great CS and most importantly true friendship.
I invited him to my house for a csgo lan party. He said he was coming so i was looking forward to meeting him in real life.
When he arrived at my house, he pushed me against the wall and started nibbling my ear, i felt his hard cock push against my leg. I punched him and then 1 tapped him. Turns out he was gay. Don't trust this guy.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2018, 10:12:21 pm »
I hate seeing old profiles that I remember but havent been online in years.

:'(

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2018, 07:13:25 am »
For anyone who's interested in Native, Mercs, NW vids from a cav POV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0SIWhWQJwHmlDaNy_Pldbw