Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 499845 times)

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #570 on: September 21, 2014, 01:24:39 am »

You see, that's where you're wrong; because it's me who makes the rules, and this is not convincing me of anything.
You're not the only one who is reading or will read the thread, however.
But its his server so no matter what the rules won't change.
Rules and their application have changed due to popular opinion in other real life scenarios (despite private ownership), more important ones as a matter of fact.

Of course, most people don't care enough to read just about anything.
Exactly why doing this will accomplish nothing, to them you broke the rules, a majority of people are happy with the server so it won't change

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #571 on: September 21, 2014, 01:25:40 am »

You see, that's where you're wrong; because it's me who makes the rules, and this is not convincing me of anything.
Rules and their application have changed due to popular opinion in other real life scenarios (despite private ownership), more important ones as a matter of fact.

You're right, rules and their applications have changed due to popular demand; however in this case you represent a minority of people whom are upset (understandably so) that they were banned in what they to believe to be an unfair decision, just like the same way people are upset when they get a speeding ticket; they know they broke the rules and were caught doing so; and as much as they suck speeding tickets are going no where, now I am done arguing with you over the thread, if you wish feel free to add me on Steam and we can continue there. 

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 21, 2014, 01:26:46 am »

You're right, rules and their applications have changed due to popular demand; however in this case you represent a minority of people whom are upset (understandably so) that they were banned in what they to believe to be an unfair decision, just like the same way people are upset when they get a speeding ticket; they know they broke the rules and were caught doing so; and as much as they suck speeding tickets are going no where, now I am done arguing with you over the thread, if you wish feel free to add me on Steam and we can discuss it further there.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 21, 2014, 01:27:52 am »

You're right, rules and their applications have changed due to popular demand; however in this case you represent a minority of people whom are upset (understandably so) that they were banned in what they to believe to be an unfair decision, just like the same way people are upset when they get a speeding ticket; they know they broke the rules and were caught doing so; and as much as they suck speeding tickets are going no where, now I am done arguing with you over the thread, if you wish feel free to add me on Steam and we can discuss it further there.

Apologies for the double post there.

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohannBrahms
« Reply #574 on: September 21, 2014, 01:29:21 am »
to them you broke the rules, a majority of people are happy with the server so it won't change
1. We're not talking about me being banned
2. The majority of people do not care about political correctness. I would bet money that if you polled a majority of people on any NA server they do not want people to be banned for saying "I don't like Mexicans" or any number of derogatory phrases, even ones far cruder than Puppytron's.

If it were up to the majority of people we wouldn't have to tiptoe around maybe possibly offending someone with a different geographical location or melanin content in their skin.

You're right, rules and their applications have changed due to popular demand; however in this case you represent a minority of people whom are upset (understandably so) that they were banned in what they to believe to be an unfair decision, just like the same way people are upset when they get a speeding ticket; they know they broke the rules and were caught doing so; and as much as they suck speeding tickets are going no where, now I am done arguing with you over the thread, if you wish feel free to add me on Steam and we can continue there. 
Like I said, I wasn't the one who was banned in this case. If you think I'm in the minority of people who think Zzehth's decision was unfair, why don't you hop into your server and find out whether or not the majority of people think someone should be banned for saying some derivative of "I don't like Mexicans." Or "White people are God-awful gardeners."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:31:30 am by JohannBrahms »

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #575 on: September 21, 2014, 01:34:38 am »
Johanns werent you the guy being a smartass while requesting an unban appeal on NA Groupfighting? Cause if so, then I must congratulate you. You dont give up easy. 

Oh shit, I just remembered it was also towards Zzehth.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 21, 2014, 01:38:21 am »
Edit: I guess I put this in the right place the first time, then put it in the wrong place. Oops.

Name under which you were banned: Johannes_Brahms
What was happening when you got banned:
To preface, I would like to say that I accept Zzeth's apology in advance for telling me to "sag off", he misunderstood my benign intentions. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/577903436622761670/CC3AF9D4DE2899799E883F9DBA19FC9608974E96/

I was offering Zzeth emotional support which he apparently misconstrued as disrespectful. At the end of a round, I typed quite a few spaces and then "[swole-wotjek] i am bad", chat glitching it's called, just to tease Wojtek (banter), Wojtek might find me a bit annoying but my intentions were not malicious. Zzeth slayed me, even though I had not broken any rules. I would consider this a flagrant abuse of his admin powers, but I value Zzeth's friendship and wanted to make it clear that I harbored no ill will towards him-  It was apparent to me that Zzeth might not be in the best of moods, so, paraphrasing here, I told him that "I'd just like to congratulate you on your first period. I know menstruation can be difficult, and if you need help I'm here for you." I think it would be ridiculous to permanently ban me for offering Zzeth emotional support which would apparently be more than supplemental in his case. My intentions were plainly benevolent and Zzeth's personal bias has blinded him from my true intentions, I would appreciate some objectivity from the other admins in this matter.

Time and date: August 01 2014 Just before 1:00 PM EST
Timezone: EST (-5 GMT IIRC)
User Identification Number: "Your GUID is 307809"

Heh. Found it

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohannBrahms
« Reply #577 on: September 21, 2014, 01:41:08 am »
Johanns werent you the guy being a smartass while requesting an unban appeal on NA Groupfighting? Cause if so, then I must congratulate you. You dont give up easy. 

If by "being a smartass" you mean my sincerity was mistaken for satire by others, then yes.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 21, 2014, 01:44:21 am »

If by "being a smartass" you mean my sincerity was mistaken for satire by others, then yes.

lel.

Offline LemonJuice(Zeke)

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bon Jovi
« Reply #579 on: September 21, 2014, 05:28:37 am »
Name under which you were banned: [50th]Cpt_Lemon
What was happening when you got banned: Me and my friend blake were tking each other and rafael the admin banned me.
Time and date: 10:26 pm 9/20/2014
Timezone: CST
User Identification Number: 663708

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 21, 2014, 05:35:28 am »
Name under which you were banned: 40th_Maj_William_Noble
What was happening when you got banned: Asked people if n!gger offended them.
Time and date: Idk to be exact. Must have been a few months ago.
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: I don't know.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #581 on: September 21, 2014, 05:36:36 am »
I'd say that was a ban that was well worth the laughs, right?
I'm not cool enough for a signature

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 21, 2014, 07:26:17 am »
Community Name: Commander Bondage
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/bondagebestna/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): 5th Northumberland Fusiliers
Admin History: NA NWL Referee (actually have admined :)), Admin in 5th Official since January, admin in 1stFL Official, co-admined several linebattles with Alexander.
Why would you be a good admin: I am a just person. I tend to be on when admins are not on it seems. I would like to rek the trolls.
User ID #: 677971

Since my application got lost in the pile of shit, im quoting it.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 21, 2014, 08:11:22 am »
Name under which you were banned: [50th]Cpt_Lemon
What was happening when you got banned: Me and my friend blake were tking each other and rafael the admin banned me.
Time and date: 10:26 pm 9/20/2014
Timezone: CST
User Identification Number: 663708

Rafael didn't ban you, the server did. And you have to Tk like a million times for the server to ban you.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 21, 2014, 08:13:24 am »

Your user ID# is 399589. You have been unbanned, do not use slurs in the future.