Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 499776 times)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #540 on: September 21, 2014, 12:21:35 am »
Zzeth
"You were being racist, and that wasn't the only reason. "
What's the definition of a racist: having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.
What is the definition of race? A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.There can be African, European, or Hispanic Mexicans- he was clearly not being a racist by any definition of the word. Also, saying "that wasn't the only reason." doesn't absolve you from providing any actual proof/argument, but nice try.

As far as thinking one nation is superior to the other? It's pretty damned obvious to the casual observer that Mexico isn't all that impressive.

Also, pretty insane to call people gringos and then ban someone permanently for saying they dislike Mexicans, that is of course assuming you're banning people for being nationalistic and not just looking for an excuse to ban people you don't like- but you wouldn't do that, would you?

Shine
"Being of the same ethnicity you're insulting doesn't make it any better."
Really? Then why don't you go into the ghetto and complain about how it's unacceptable for blacks to be self-hating and use the "n-word". There's a reason why a famous white guy who says "n*****" becomes a social pariah, but a black man who said the exact same thing would be ignored; if you are a devout Buddhist, any criticisms you levy against Buddhism (even if crude) will be understood as "one of us." So no, Shine, it actually does make a difference. 

Reaper
"Stop trying to be cute. Your responses to these critiques is not helping you in any way shape or form."
That's right Puppy! Stop trying to defend your position! The admins are infallible, they are beyond questioning, comrade! If you keep ons with these heresies we will be of throwings you in gulag!
By the way, "stop trying to be cute" isn't actually an argument as to why he is guilty of any crime.

Shine
"I'm still not the admin that banned you. My poor choice of words is irrelevant as I did correct myself. I'm not going to get into the petty bullshit of "I was just stating something you misunderstood me". In my mind, it is blatantly obvious what your intent was. We leave it up to admins to make their judgement and I do believe Zzehth made the right choice. /end pissing contest"

"My poor choice of words is irrelevant"- oh, so you can rescind any statement at anytime? In that case, I'm sure Puppy will just "correct" his original statement and you can unban him as soon as you read this- that is assuming that you don't have a double standard for admins.

"In my mind, it is blatantly obvious what your intent was." So if an admin can somehow construe what you said to be offensive by applying his own understanding of what you meant, which is impossible for said admin to know, they can ban you? Good to know you guys have such reasonable standards.

What's the opposite of blind justice? See above.

Too long to read, So my answer is

Yes
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #541 on: September 21, 2014, 12:25:01 am »
You guys are just sore for getting banned even though you broke the rules that are clearly stated in the thread, website and the server itself.

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohannBrahms
« Reply #542 on: September 21, 2014, 12:28:06 am »
Yes
The actual portion that I wrote (not counting your quote) was 158 words. Based off your decision-making skills, I can understand that the act of reading 158 words would not be easy for you.

Pineapple
"You guys are just sore for getting banned even though you broke the rules that are clearly stated in the thread, website and the server itself."
I was only banned from the server, if I was banned from the website I wouldn't be posting here, Mr. Holmes.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 21, 2014, 12:28:44 am »
 ???

I meant the NA GroupFighting website

www.nagroupfighting.org

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 21, 2014, 12:29:43 am »
Yes
The actual portion that I wrote (not counting your quote) was 158 words. Based off your decision-making skills, I can understand that the act of reading 158 words would not be easy for you.

Pineapple
"You guys are just sore for getting banned even though you broke the rules that are clearly stated in the thread, website and the server itself."
I was only banned from the server, if I was banned from the website I wouldn't be posting here, Mr. Holmes.

Too long to read, My answer

Maybe 2 apples, then a pineapple

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 21, 2014, 12:30:57 am »
Yes

Pineapple

To quote a brilliant man, "Stop trying to be cute."

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 21, 2014, 12:31:55 am »
Yes

Pineapple

Could you explain with apples and oranges?

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #547 on: September 21, 2014, 12:33:35 am »
Spoiler
Yes

Pineapple

[close]
kek
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 21, 2014, 12:37:36 am »
Yes

Pineapple

Sure thing, friend!

(I posted twice because he asked for apples and oranges, so I had to have more than one of each)

Can you explain how someone who needs an explanation with apples and oranges could possibly be fit to administrate?

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 21, 2014, 12:38:31 am »
Yes

Pineapple

Sure thing, friend!

(I posted twice because he asked for apples and oranges, so I had to have more than one of each)

Can you explain how someone who needs an explanation with apples and oranges could possibly be fit to administrate?

I do not like green apples. could you do it with red apples?

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #550 on: September 21, 2014, 12:40:19 am »
Zzeth
"You were being racist, and that wasn't the only reason. "
What's the definition of a racist: having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.
What is the definition of race? A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.There can be African, European, or Hispanic Mexicans- he was clearly not being a racist by any definition of the word. Also, saying "that wasn't the only reason." doesn't absolve you from providing any actual proof/argument, but nice try.

As far as thinking one nation is superior to the other? It's pretty damned obvious to the casual observer that Mexico isn't all that impressive.

Also, pretty insane to call people gringos and then ban someone permanently for saying they dislike Mexicans, that is of course assuming you're banning people for being nationalistic and not just looking for an excuse to ban people you don't like- but you wouldn't do that, would you?

Shine
"Being of the same ethnicity you're insulting doesn't make it any better."
Really? Then why don't you go into the ghetto and complain about how it's unacceptable for blacks to be self-hating and use the "n-word". There's a reason why a famous white guy who says "n*****" becomes a social pariah, but a black man who said the exact same thing would be ignored; if you are a devout Buddhist, any criticisms you levy against Buddhism (even if crude) will be understood as "one of us." So no, Shine, it actually does make a difference. 

Reaper
"Stop trying to be cute. Your responses to these critiques is not helping you in any way shape or form."
That's right Puppy! Stop trying to defend your position! The admins are infallible, they are beyond questioning, comrade! If you keep ons with these heresies we will be of throwings you in gulag!
By the way, "stop trying to be cute" isn't actually an argument as to why he is guilty of any crime.

Shine
"I'm still not the admin that banned you. My poor choice of words is irrelevant as I did correct myself. I'm not going to get into the petty bullshit of "I was just stating something you misunderstood me". In my mind, it is blatantly obvious what your intent was. We leave it up to admins to make their judgement and I do believe Zzehth made the right choice. /end pissing contest"

"My poor choice of words is irrelevant"- oh, so you can rescind any statement at anytime? In that case, I'm sure Puppy will just "correct" his original statement and you can unban him as soon as you read this- that is assuming that you don't have a double standard for admins.

"In my mind, it is blatantly obvious what your intent was." So if an admin can somehow construe what you said to be offensive by applying his own understanding of what you meant, which is impossible for said admin to know, they can ban you? Good to know you guys have such reasonable standards.

What's the opposite of blind justice? See above.

This is NOT a social commentary, it's not the same thing of "going to the ghetto and complaining about black people using the N-word", this is a server on a VIDEO GAME, where you follow the rules or you must face the consequences for ones actions. He was banned for a legitimate reason, and we will take a look at his situation a little further down the road, now please enough with the flame war on my thread. I would really appreciate it.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 21, 2014, 12:45:42 am »
Hi everyone

Offline JohannBrahms

• Sergeant
  • benis
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 21, 2014, 12:46:25 am »
Sure thing, friend!

I do not like green apples. could you do it with red apples?

Green apples represent good admins, no wonder you have an aversion to them.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 21, 2014, 12:47:25 am »
wow r00d

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp